It just...never...ends.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by theim, Oct 5, 2005.

1. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I swear to God this is not Scrappleface. It is beyond satire. Britain has become a parody of itself.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/10/04/britain.redcross/index.html

I wonder how long before Muslims get offended by Jews in Britain. Maybe they can pass a law requiring them to wear yellow stars so Muslims can steer clear. Or just kill them.

And I found an idea for their new flag:

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    You know what? The American flag has 13 stripes on it, each representing a state which once owned slaves. Why don't we get rid of that flag? The French flag is a symbol of the bloody revolution that saw countless hundreds decapitated for false charges of treason. That one's next. Then, we'll get rid of the Canadian flag. It symbolizes how we raped the environment to get our pancake syrup. Next, we grab the Mexican flag, as the symbol on it has a religious origin. We should ban any flag with red on it, since that's the color of blood, any flag with white or black on it, since that's racist, and while we're at it, let's just ban flags, as flags lead to national pride, which causes war, which is always bad.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I am just dumbstruck. I wonder how the British citizenry reacts to these things?

4. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I'd like to know when, say, Saudi Arabia is going to change its flag. The Saudi flag is green (representing the violent religion of Islam), has a sword on it, and states that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is the prophet of God. If there was ever a country that personified religious intolerance, it's Saudi Arabia. So piss on them if they're offended by crosses! :fu2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366

If we aren't careful, that could be next.

6. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    wear this cross...since Islam is the only nation who has continued the Crusades...they just keep on a keep'un on...they will not stop until they are defeated once and for all or win! :2guns: :arabia:

7. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Yea, NOT TO offend prisoners, high on my priority list.

Ya thinks the guys in prison did something to offend someone to deserve being there? Or maybe they just offended society in general, or maybe both.