It Just Doesn't Matter

How many jobs have the Republicans produced in the past 10 years?

They ran on the promise of jobs in 2010 but have yet to introduce even one jobs bill or vote in favor of even one job.

BTW, President Obama has done much more than produce jobs. Check my sig for a L-O-N-G list.

Sorry that there is no list of what the Rs have done because, well, they haven't done a damn thing except obstruct.

As always, rw's are more than welcome to list and PROVE the Rs have produced even one good thing for this country. And, as always, this invitation will be met with lies and insults cuz that's all they have.

Again, if jobs are being created, why is the unemployment rate the same?

Guess what? I just saved or created 123,754,872,876,986,678,765 jobs with this one post. Uh oh, I just lost that many as well.

If jobs are being created, the unemployment rate should be going down and it's not. Why is that? It's because of evil Republicans and evil businesses and companies. It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Uh, no, that's not a "fact". Not even close. The number is actually less than half that number - 12.8 million.

Wow - only 12.8 million out of work?

Wow....Obama.

What a job creator. :clap2:

Put your mouth back on his ass now.

Mitt told the same lie you did.

There's nothing "only" about it.

That doesn't give you or Mitt reason or license to knowingly and purposely lie.

"job creator" ... How many jobs have the R created?

None. Zip. Nada. Zero.

How many have they filibustered against?

MILLIONS.

Please show which bills that would create millions of jobs were filibustered.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of hearing that Obama can't get it done because Republicans won't let him. Look, Obama campaigned for the job telling everyone that he was a leader and would get things done. He can't handle even the basic job of getting others to follow him. Leaders lead, they don't make excuses.

If Obama hasn't figured out how to get congress to cooperate with him in 3 1/2 years, then giving him more time isn't going to change things. He doesn't know how to lead. We've let him have nearly 4 years trying to learn. It's time for him to let someone else actually get the job done.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of hearing that Obama can't get it done because Republicans won't let him. Look, Obama campaigned for the job telling everyone that he was a leader and would get things done. He can't handle even the basic job of getting others to follow him. Leaders lead, they don't make excuses.

If Obama hasn't figured out how to get congress to cooperate with him in 3 1/2 years, then giving him more time isn't going to change things. He doesn't know how to lead. We've let him have nearly 4 years trying to learn. It's time for him to let someone else actually get the job done.

Obama's idea of leading is "my way or the highway."

When will the question asked be answered?

How can unemployment stay at 8% if President Obama created, what I just heard Axelrod say, 4.9 million jobs?

Can anyone explain how this can be?

When will the question asked be answered?

How can unemployment stay at 8% if President Obama created, what I just heard Axelrod say, 4.9 million jobs?

Can anyone explain how this can be?

Because they lost over 5M. I dont recall the actual figure for job losses. And that doesn't count jobs not created because increased gov't regulation and taxation discouraged hiring.

And, when he has used his office to produce the progress we are so desperate for, you whine about that too.

WHAT have the Republicans done?

Nothing but obstruct and filibuster.

The day after the inauguration, they said they would not allow him to BE the president and, even though it has meant not enough jobs, mistreatment of our vets, our elderly, our children, even though their tactics resulted in us losing our credit rating, they have kept that threat/promise. Nothing any of you says will change that one important fact.

Its time YOU rw voters demanded the GObP/pubs/pots take responsibility for their words and their actions. The R has committed treason and the rw voter will vote for them to do it again.

And, when he has used his office to produce the progress we are so desperate for, you whine about that too.

The day after the inauguration, they said they would not allow him to BE the president and, even though it has meant not enough jobs, mistreatment of our vets, our elderly, our children, even though their tactics resulted in us losing our credit rating, they have kept that threat/promise. Nothing any of you says will change that one important fact.

Its time YOU rw voters demanded the GObP/pubs/pots take responsibility for their words and their actions. The R has committed treason and the rw voter will vote for them to do it again.
You point fingers almost as much as Obama.
Why don't you answer the fucking questions here? If they created as many jobs as they say, why is the UE rate over 8%? What happened to the stimulus will keep UE under 7%? What legislation did the GOP block the first two years of Obama's presidency that accounts for the lousy economic performance we see today?

I hear and read about how great President Obama is and the great things he's done from the left. They constantly bring up this 4.6 million jobs saved or created, but let me tell you, I just doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter because the American people don't see it. Until that unemployment number drops, 4.6 million jobs saved or created is nothing but smoke and mirrors. When the unemployment percentage stays the same, it just tells the American people that under President Obama, he has lost that many jobs.

I know, I know, if it wasn't for President Obama, it would have been much worse than it is now. Again, who really cares? There's no way you can prove that. Oh, you can throw out numbers left and right but we all know it's a bunch of bull.

Bottom line, the unemployment rate is the same as it was 3.5 years ago. President Obama has done nothing to change that number. As a matter of fact, he spent trillions and nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to try something different?

The unemployment rate today is higher than the day Bush left office. And that does not count people who have dropped out or gone on disability because they can't find jobs. Counting them would give a UE rate of over 10%.
So the Obama Team tries to spin this any way they can. They saved or created 4.5M jobs. UE has come down from 10.2%. Other countries have worse rates.
It is nonsense. The fact is that people know whether they are working or not, whether their neighbors and friends and relatives are working. Spinning won't work. We have the worst economy post recession probably ever, and the most debt to show for it. Obama's economic policies stand in stark failure, the most failed policies since Ford's WIN button.

What would the UE rate be if GM and all of its suppliers and dealarships had gone under?

I hear and read about how great President Obama is and the great things he's done from the left. They constantly bring up this 4.6 million jobs saved or created, but let me tell you, I just doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter because the American people don't see it. Until that unemployment number drops, 4.6 million jobs saved or created is nothing but smoke and mirrors. When the unemployment percentage stays the same, it just tells the American people that under President Obama, he has lost that many jobs.

I know, I know, if it wasn't for President Obama, it would have been much worse than it is now. Again, who really cares? There's no way you can prove that. Oh, you can throw out numbers left and right but we all know it's a bunch of bull.

Bottom line, the unemployment rate is the same as it was 3.5 years ago. President Obama has done nothing to change that number. As a matter of fact, he spent trillions and nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to try something different?

The unemployment rate today is higher than the day Bush left office. And that does not count people who have dropped out or gone on disability because they can't find jobs. Counting them would give a UE rate of over 10%.
So the Obama Team tries to spin this any way they can. They saved or created 4.5M jobs. UE has come down from 10.2%. Other countries have worse rates.
It is nonsense. The fact is that people know whether they are working or not, whether their neighbors and friends and relatives are working. Spinning won't work. We have the worst economy post recession probably ever, and the most debt to show for it. Obama's economic policies stand in stark failure, the most failed policies since Ford's WIN button.

What would the UE rate be if GM and all of its suppliers and dealarships had gone under?

A whole lot lower. How many dealerships did Team Obama shut down, cocksucker?
The truth is that GM is a very inefficient bloated company. If they disappeared their useful assets would be bought up by more efficient competitors, causing lower prices and higher growth.
GM to Close 1,100 Dealerships - WSJ.com
But we see the results of the president's stimulus.
romer-chart-2012-08.jpg

Last edited:

Obama was not elected to rule by edict. His job was to work with our duly elected congress to address the problems of the nation. We did not elect him dictator.

It is expected that the POTUS has the people skills necessary to work with those that have an array of diverse opinion and still be able to fashion solutions to the nation's problems. Obama has shown that he can't work with anyone that is not a yes man. That's why he has failed. Mitt Romney has spent a lifetime working with people of all types. He will make an excellent president.

Are you one of those taken in by the lie that the auto industry would have ceased to exist if it were not for the wonders wrought by Obama? The auto industry would look very much like it does now with the exception that the taxpayers would not have been the ones to take the financial hit. GM would have gone into a traditional bankruptcy that would have allowed it to continue on while shedding bad debt. The difference was that the UAW was moved to the head of the line to get paid and GM borrowed taxpayer money to pay them.
Auto Bailout Was Really Just a UAW Bailout

Forum List

Back