It Just Doesn't Matter

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I hear and read about how great President Obama is and the great things he's done from the left. They constantly bring up this 4.6 million jobs saved or created, but let me tell you, I just doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter because the American people don't see it. Until that unemployment number drops, 4.6 million jobs saved or created is nothing but smoke and mirrors. When the unemployment percentage stays the same, it just tells the American people that under President Obama, he has lost that many jobs.

I know, I know, if it wasn't for President Obama, it would have been much worse than it is now. Again, who really cares? There's no way you can prove that. Oh, you can throw out numbers left and right but we all know it's a bunch of bull.

Bottom line, the unemployment rate is the same as it was 3.5 years ago. President Obama has done nothing to change that number. As a matter of fact, he spent trillions and nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to try something different?

I hear and read about how great President Obama is and the great things he's done from the left. They constantly bring up this 4.6 million jobs saved or created, but let me tell you, I just doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter because the American people don't see it. Until that unemployment number drops, 4.6 million jobs saved or created is nothing but smoke and mirrors. When the unemployment percentage stays the same, it just tells the American people that under President Obama, he has lost that many jobs.

I know, I know, if it wasn't for President Obama, it would have been much worse than it is now. Again, who really cares? There's no way you can prove that. Oh, you can throw out numbers left and right but we all know it's a bunch of bull.

Bottom line, the unemployment rate is the same as it was 3.5 years ago. President Obama has done nothing to change that number. As a matter of fact, he spent trillions and nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to try something different?

It may be time to try something different. Unfortunately the Mittens seems to be proposing Bush policies on steriods. How is that "different"? Except for the steriods.

A list could be made of what Obama has proposed and failed to get implemented. As you say, who knows what the situation would be if Obama had more success in dealin with Congress.

But do you really believe that if Mitt is elected, that Harry Reid is not going to use the filibuster in exactly the same manner Repubs did, to block anything Mitt wants done?

The answer is to take the majority away from democrats. The senate is still majority democrat. That has to change as well.

The largest banks are larger than they were when Obama took office and are nearing the level of profits they were making before the depths of the financial crisis in 2008, according to government data.

Wall Street firms — independent companies and the securities-trading arms of banks — are doing even better. They earned more in the first 21 / 2 years of the Obama administration than they did during the eight years of the George W. Bush administration, industry data show.

Wall Street’s resurgent prosperity frustrates its claims, and Obama’s - The Washington Post

The tern "jobs saved" is a meaningless political smoke/mirrors game. Radical lefties accept it because they support the administration. "Jobs created" is important but government jobs do not stimulate the economy. They just transfer confiscated money from one segment of society to another. As a matter of fact the president even joked that "shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought" and the clowns in the liberal media just laughed it off.

23,000,000 are out of work on Obama's watch.

That's a fact

Uh, no, that's not a "fact". Not even close. The number is actually less than half that number - 12.8 million.

But, that's not really an accurate number either.
Employment Situation Summary

As for President Obama, he has actually saved many more millions of jobs. Just saving the auto industry saved millions in ancillary jobs. Those jobs are never considered or counted.

If Mitt is elected, there will be no more effort to produce jobs than what we've seen from the R during the past almost-four years. They have said they plan to repeat the same failing policies of ReaganBushBush. That will lead to a deep depression and the bankruptcy of the US.

If Obama is re-elected, the R will continue to filibuster and obstruct the formation of jobs just so they can go on lying about Obama.

There are liars, damn liars and statistics; you sir are a damn liar using statistics to 'prove' something you want others to believe. There is more, much more, to the story than a simple number which those of normal intelligence understand.

Can you think (lol, can you?) of any reason a percentage is a weak argument? Consider cause and effect. You strongly suggest the cause for unemployment is a single one, Obama. The fact that the private sector is in recovery, and the public sector has lost jobs cannot be tied to Obama's administration. An argument can be made that the Congress, and in particular the House of Representatives, is responsible and has intentionally slowed jobs growth based on an ideology - "Country First" ain't on their radar.

The unemployment rate today is higher than the day Bush left office. And that does not count people who have dropped out or gone on disability because they can't find jobs. Counting them would give a UE rate of over 10%.
So the Obama Team tries to spin this any way they can. They saved or created 4.5M jobs. UE has come down from 10.2%. Other countries have worse rates.
It is nonsense. The fact is that people know whether they are working or not, whether their neighbors and friends and relatives are working. Spinning won't work. We have the worst economy post recession probably ever, and the most debt to show for it. Obama's economic policies stand in stark failure, the most failed policies since Ford's WIN button.

The unemployment rate today is higher than the day Bush left office. And that does not count people who have dropped out or gone on disability because they can't find jobs. Counting them would give a UE rate of over 10%.
So the Obama Team tries to spin this any way they can. They saved or created 4.5M jobs. UE has come down from 10.2%. Other countries have worse rates.
It is nonsense. The fact is that people know whether they are working or not, whether their neighbors and friends and relatives are working. Spinning won't work. We have the worst economy post recession probably ever, and the most debt to show for it. Obama's economic policies stand in stark failure, the most failed policies since Ford's WIN button.

since you can't prove whether they are working or not you numbers mean nothing.

There are liars, damn liars and statistics; you sir are a damn liar using statistics to 'prove' something you want others to believe. There is more, much more, to the story than a simple number which those of normal intelligence understand.

Can you think (lol, can you?) of any reason a percentage is a weak argument? Consider cause and effect. You strongly suggest the cause for unemployment is a single one, Obama. The fact that the private sector is in recovery, and the public sector has lost jobs cannot be tied to Obama's administration. An argument can be made that the Congress, and in particular the House of Representatives, is responsible and has intentionally slowed jobs growth based on an ideology - "Country First" ain't on their radar.

So that's your answer? It's all the GOPs fault? Everything was going great until 2010 and then the GOP came in?
Really?
I wonder what universe you inhabit to think that. Obama's stimulus program was passed with assurances that UE would not rise above 7.5%. It was passed and it did. The stimulus did nothing but waste money. All the rest of Obama's "jobs programs" were simply smaller versions of the stimulus, that we were told failed because it was already too small.
The Democrats had two years of total control over government to pass whatever legislation they wanted. Every bill assured us it would help save or create jobs. The result has been far fewer jobs, far fewer people working. This is failure. Even a cocksucker like you would have to acknowledge that.

since you can't prove whether they are working or not you numbers mean nothing.

What is "they" that they are not working? Unemployed people? People on disability? Obama's programs? Your brain cell?

The tern "jobs saved" is a meaningless political smoke/mirrors game. Radical lefties accept it because they support the administration. Tell that to people whose jobs were "saved" - by any president or any policy at any time. "Jobs created" is important but government jobs do not stimulate the economy. They just transfer confiscated money from one segment of society to another."confiscated"?? By whom? The person who earned it? When you buy groceries, does the grocery store "confiscate" your money? As a matter of fact the president even joked that "shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we thought" and the clowns in the liberal media just laughed it off.Try again because you missed the whole point of that statement.

Should the unemployment rate had gone down if President Obama saved or created, his words by the way, 4.6 million jobs?

It's a simple question. If he's done such a great job of creating jobs, the unemployment rate should go down. Guess what? IT'S THE SAME AS WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE!

How many jobs have the Republicans produced in the past 10 years?

They ran on the promise of jobs in 2010 but have yet to introduce even one jobs bill or vote in favor of even one job.

BTW, President Obama has done much more than produce jobs. Check my sig for a L-O-N-G list.

Sorry that there is no list of what the Rs have done because, well, they haven't done a damn thing except obstruct.

As always, rw's are more than welcome to list and PROVE the Rs have produced even one good thing for this country. And, as always, this invitation will be met with lies and insults cuz that's all they have.

Should the unemployment rate had gone down if President Obama saved or created, his words by the way, 4.6 million jobs?

It's a simple question. If he's done such a great job of creating jobs, the unemployment rate should go down. Guess what? IT'S THE SAME AS WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE!

Actually it's much higher. The day Bush left office UE was lower than any day in the Obama Administration.

23,000,000 are out of work on Obama's watch.

That's a fact

Uh, no, that's not a "fact". Not even close. The number is actually less than half that number - 12.8 million.

Wow - only 12.8 million out of work?

Wow....Obama.

What a job creator. :clap2:

Put your mouth back on his ass now.

Mitt told the same lie you did.

There's nothing "only" about it.

That doesn't give you or Mitt reason or license to knowingly and purposely lie.

"job creator" ... How many jobs have the R created?

None. Zip. Nada. Zero.

How many have they filibustered against?

MILLIONS.

How many jobs have the Republicans produced in the past 10 years?

They ran on the promise of jobs in 2010 but have yet to introduce even one jobs bill or vote in favor of even one job.

BTW, President Obama has done much more than produce jobs. Check my sig for a L-O-N-G list.

Sorry that there is no list of what the Rs have done because, well, they haven't done a damn thing except obstruct.

As always, rw's are more than welcome to list and PROVE the Rs have produced even one good thing for this country. And, as always, this invitation will be met with lies and insults cuz that's all they have.

Quit defleciting.
UE when the GOP held Congress and the presidency was far lower than when the Democrats took Congress, and that was lower than when the Democrats held Congress and the Presidency.

Forum List

Back