it just a question

Arabian said:
all these answers are great but what i meant that no one live without a spirit
so when the spirit leave the body ,, the life will end
so how come we all believe in spirit and we've never saw it
and we never believe in allah the creator who made this spirit cause we cant see him
this is my point

There are other sense. Sight is just one and can be a very faulty one. our sense of touch is stronger. our sense of hearing. and our sense of smell and taste are very strong too although the last two dont have much to do with the Spirit.

BTW i disagree that we cant see God. The natural man may not be able to but man can be transfigured by the Spirit of the Lord to withstand His Presence. Im not sure im ready for that blessing yet.

There are other sense. Sight is just one and can be a very faulty one. our sense of touch is stronger. our sense of hearing. and our sense of smell and taste are very strong too although the last two dont have much to do with the Spirit.

BTW i disagree that we cant see God. The natural man may not be able to but man can be transfigured by the Spirit of the Lord to withstand His Presence. Im not sure im ready for that blessing yet.

1st we all now that the Lord is perfect he forgive us for our sins if we admitt it and intended not to do it again ,, he is so genourouse

http://www.dawateislami.net/general/devotions/99names/

http://www.jannah.org/articles/names.html

all of these is his attributes
so imagine what if you see him every day ,, what hapen if you see someone have all of these attributes you will get used to see him to deal with him 1st day u will say sir then Mr them friend then brother then ,,,,
do you know what i mean ,, and have you evered saw your spirit,, have u ever saw an angel ,, have you ever saw a Jinny
so you can see only the one from your kind which created from mud,,
did u get my point
for record i like your way in convencing in all your posts just for the record

Polystyrate said:
What if we dont beleive we have a spirit?
so you should consult somebody

and the question come again
how your life will end ,, that mean that you dont have the secret of life

i dont mean to hurt but could you please illustrate more and give me your view ,, what is your idea about life and spirit??

Polystyrate said:
What if we dont beleive we have a spirit?

Not believing that you have a spirit doesnt mean that you dont have a spirit. We all do. All unbelief does is close our minds to learning about the Spiritual side of life.

Forum List

Back