it just a question

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
people who don’t believe in Allah or God
sWhy these people does not believe in god, but they believe in spirit?? Is that they didn’t see him "Allah"
Although if we thought a little we will found that we don’t see our Spirit but they do believe in it
And we all know that the spirit in the secret of our life, and when it leave the body, it’s the end "we all sure do believe in death" Allah says in his holly Qur'an
Quran : 015. Al-Hijr
29. "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."
Quran : 032. AsSajdah
9. Then He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him the soul (created by Allâh for that person), and He gave you hearing (ears), sight (eyes) and hearts. Little is the thanks you give!

Quran : 017. Al-Isrâ'
85. And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Rûh (the Spirit); Say: "The Rûh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."
So Allah is the one who created the spirit, and it's our secret in live so how he didn't let us see the spirit he created so it's normal that he won't let us see him,, and I remembered something just right now
If we get used to see something maybe it will remove the fear from our heart from meeting him in the other life
And I think we shouldn’t imagine how Allah look like but we shall do as Allah said in his Qur'an

َQuran : 002. Al-Baqarah
73. So We said: "Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow)." Thus Allâh brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.

242. Thus Allâh makes clear His Ayât (Laws) to you, in order that you may understand.
Quran : 057. Al-Hadîd
17. Know that Allâh gives life to the earth after its death! Indeed We have made clear the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) to you, if you but understand.

So we can't see Allah but we can see things that could make us know that he is he

And not all we see is true
Does every thing the magician do is true or touchable or its only illusion,, so with the same theory Allah exist but we cant see him
We could call that exam from Allah to see how much we believe in him
We all know the story of our prophet Mosa peace be upon him when the Jewish said to him
55. And (remember) when you said: "O Mûsa (Moses)! We shall never believe in you till we see Allâh plainly." But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking.

So he went "Mosa is the prophet who was talking to Allah" on the mountain of al Tur and said

Quran : 007. Al-A'râf
143. And when Mûsa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allâh said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place then you shall see Me." So when his Lord appeared to the mountain[], He made it collapse to dust, and Mûsa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

And these word mean that with our shape or power we cant see Allah
Cause the mountain and he is stronger than us thousand times
Even people who will go to paradise "may Allah make us from them" they will see Allah step by step every time he will let them see him bit by bit from his glory light Cause these eyes we have isn’t strong enough to see Allah
cause he isn’t a human or even a creature he is the one who found these universe and no one found him
if we think a little we couldn’t make something from nothing
it’s the feature of any energy or thing
"if we get a carpenter and put him in an empty room and told him to make a chair for example what he would do think,, he will knock the door every while and ask for things to found this chair so he cant found any thing from nothing,, but Allah is the one who found him and those things which he asked for so Allah is a must found "

And also when our prophet Abraham peace be upon him

Quran : 002. Al-Baqarah
260. And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said, "My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead." He (Allâh) said: "Do you not believe?" He [Ibrâhim (Abraham)] said: "Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith." He said: "Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise."

The question that I always asks to my self,,is
Why some people don’t believe of the creator??
And that these world created by the creator and he isn’t a human for sure ,, cuz no one of us could ever manage the world and no one can stay for ever once he will die

Umm.. I guess because you need someone to round out the world. :)

(I don't believe in "spirits" either.. (I *think* that was one of the questions)...

Arabian said:
so how do you live ??
or how will your life end ??

How do I live? Working for a living so I don't starve to death. :)

How will my life end? I don't possess the necessary skills to see into the future any more than you do.

I could die from lung cancer.
I could get run over by a bus.
I could just plain not wake up in the morning.

Shattered said:

How will my life end? I don't possess the necessary skills to see into the future any more than you do.

Ya know, I think that one is the best choice. :D

Shattered said:

Lol
you look so funny ,, i like that
but my question maybe was vague
i meant that the spirit is the secret of our livewhen you die your spirit is back to allah and left the body
and then revive once again by allah in the resurrection day

sometimes millions of operation maybe done perfect although of that the patient die ,, and million of people die suddenly without any previouse sign
they all died because the angel of the death take off their spirit from the body ,, and its the fate
did you know what i mean now
sorry if i was vague

Umm.. No.. Just because a doctor performed an operation flawlessly, that doesn't mean the patients *body* had the ability to withstand it. Therefore, they died.

You want my take on death? Here ya go..

When you die, you're stuck in a satin lined box, stared at for awhile, dropped into the ground, and become worm food.

You may think you have some happy little fairy that comes and whisks your "soul" away, and that's entirely your perrogative. I, however, don't buy it.

Arabian said:
so how do you live ??

It's called oblivion. Ever have general anesthesia? I figure it will be similar to that...there one minute, gone the next.

Arabian said:
so how do you live ??

I live to be a good and caring person as possible while taking care of my family and friends. Also looking out for thier intrests. Respecting the laws of my country. Training to be the best Marine I can possibly be.

Arabian said:
WHOOO hooooo.....the crystal ball tells be I will...*clank*..aww crap it broke

Live because you are alive. Laugh Cry Fuck Kill Procreate Die. When its over, lights off, end of story. Religion is just the way we cope with fears and questions we dont have an answer for yet.

Polystyrate said:
Live because you are alive. Laugh Cry Fuck Kill Procreate Die. When its over, lights off, end of story. Religion is just the way we cope with fears and questions we dont have an answer for yet.
Many of us disagree with your conclusion, if not your advice.

Lol, thats quite alright if you dont agree me and I wasnt giving advice just responding with my opinion.

- Why does almost every response have the entire quote from another response RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT? Are your memorys that short or scroll buttons that hard to move? :rock:

all these answers are great but what i meant that no one live without a spirit
so when the spirit leave the body ,, the life will end
so how come we all believe in spirit and we've never saw it
and we never believe in allah the creator who made this spirit cause we cant see him
this is my point

Forum List

Back