It ius my opinion that he speaks for the average American

Bigred he's a moron, and you look like the drop out you are for supporting him. Old school republicans are feeding you immigration scare tactics and your lapping inup like the clueless tool you are. Paper cut, a teenage Mexican was murdered by a boarder agent after thrown a rock and running away. Republicans can't get what they want preaching to the top 5 percent so the scare the uneducated whitey.

Quote: Originally Posted by topspin
A lot of drop outs join the service, several years back they used to offer inmates service instead of jail. I give no free pass to morons because they served, I'm not impressed you were some support service for fly boys.

Less then 1 percent, I believe, is the current number of High school drop outs in the military. And if the military knows a Judge ordered a person to join they won't take him.

why don't you have a problem with a bounty that has been placed on the head of an elected official? I think he's right if the media heard that a Mexican official had a bounty placed on his head by an American it would become an international crisis, obama would be hunting that person down and canceling all previous plans until that person was found. No vacation he would even start acting like a president.

And you would be wrong again. You should read something besides conservative blogs occasionally.

You are telling me to read something besides conservative blogs?

So where did you get your information when you posted this thread?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-to-expand-power-to-ignore-constitution.html

WOULD YOU SUGGEST READING SOMETHING FROM THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

I would suggest you read something besides conservative blogs occasionally. Until you see me spouting only totalitarian conservative nonsense like you do you cannot begin to claim my reading list is lacking.

FYI, I actually got the lead to that story off of a liberal blog, one which thinks, as I do, that it is a bad idea.

why don't you have a problem with a bounty that has been placed on the head of an elected official? I think he's right if the media heard that a Mexican official had a bounty placed on his head by an American it would become an international crisis, obama would be hunting that person down and canceling all previous plans until that person was found. No vacation he would even start acting like a president.

Because it is nothing but posturing. Arpaio has claimed that there was a bounty on his head since he was first elected, and he is still around. I don't have a problem with bounties, I have a problem with actual crimes, and the fact that Arpaio does not enforce laws of the State of Arizona unless he can get political mileage out of them. Anther problem I have is with the fact that he, and his deputies, routinely break the law in the name of the people of Arizona.

My question for you is why don't you have a problem with someone who does such a bad job that despite the fact that his jail is so crowded that he needs to house inmates in tents his county has the highest crime rate in Arizona?

Would you care to share your source on the crime rate in Arizona? While you're at it you might want to seperate between who is an American and who is an illegal that are commiting crimes.

Federal Bureau of Investigation - How To, Use Our Resources

If you want to research anything feel free. Does it disturb your hero worship to know that Arpaio is so busy chasing imagined illegal immigrants that he ignores crimes that actually have victims?

And you would be wrong again. You should read something besides conservative blogs occasionally.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-to-expand-power-to-ignore-constitution.html

I would suggest you read something besides conservative blogs occasionally. Until you see me spouting only totalitarian conservative nonsense like you do you cannot begin to claim my reading list is lacking.

FYI, I actually got the lead to that story off of a liberal blog, one which thinks, as I do, that it is a bad idea.

My suggestion to you is this do not make any suggestions when you did the same thing in another thread.

The man is a posturing, political opportunist who appeals only to extreme law and order types.

He does not speak for me or anyone else that I know of. Just about everyone I have discussed him with thinks that he is an idiot.

My suggestion to you is this do not make any suggestions when you did the same thing in another thread.

I don't read anything but conservative blogs?

The man is a posturing, political opportunist who appeals only to extreme law and order types.

He does not speak for me or anyone else that I know of. Just about everyone I have discussed him with thinks that he is an idiot.

I wouldn't insult idiots by equating them to him.

I don't read anything but conservative blogs?

There are more things to read then just Conservative sources I do not do as you say I do.

Forum List

Back