It is time

We need to take a good look at the Declaration of Independence, change a few words, and then deliver it to the leaders of this great nation.

We need to organize, and take the original Constitution as a strong foundation, and fire the government and start afresh.

Our military have no governmental support what so ever, so they will certainly stand with the American people, and we can save this nation.

Oh, We cannot leave out the values, and the source of those values that formed a great hedge around this nation to both protect her, and to make her a nation of compassion for the people of the world, The Bible.

This administration has to go, and with them, most of the current government.

Lets get the government out of the business of running our homes our jobs, and our personal business. We need a government that will represent the people in matters of government, not in civil matters. We are a "civil"ization, I hope, so the people can live together in their communities and towns.

Government, get out of the abortion business, the marriage business, the health care business, the thought police business, the speech business, business of religion, business of personal relationships, the business of telling us where we can live, who we can befriend, and who we can sell or rent our homes to. You need to butt out of our personal lives.

Oh, the blame game...well I don't blame the government for getting so big, it is we the "civil"ization who made you so big. Now we need to chop you down to a size where we are back in charge.

That is treason

Jarhead you have to be a complete idiot to believe that the last admin were not a huge disastor

The last administration made some MONUMENTAL mistakes. I did not vote for Bush the second time around for a variety of reasons.

But the cherry pick thing? That did not sway me. I found that to be typical political posturing...or there would have been a hearing.

The Cheney Haliburton thing? Had absoluitely no affect on me at all. It, too was political posturing or there would have been an immediate call for his resignation.

Pelosi's claim that the CIA lied to her and congreess? Really? And that was simply swept under the rug?

PAH-Leeeese.

Get a grip TM. You may have taken all of that rhetoric as fact, I saw right through it....jjust as the birth certificate is crap, the marxist shit is crap...and so on.

Not going there with you TM.

If Bush lied, it would not simply be in a periodical and on the cable channel commentary shows.. There would have been hearing's and likely impeachement proceedings.

Especially after 2006 when the house was democratic majority.

My opinion is I am smart not to believe what someone else writes without further proof..

It is an idiot that beleives all he/she reads.

SO I suggest you not throw that "idiot" word around so freely.

so government intell reports and the Bush admins own words dont count?

Jesus you are a partisan

Our military have no governmental support? REALLY? Our Federal government spent $706 BILLION on our military in 2009. Who the hell did you think was supporting all of our military operations all over the globe?

Know anyone that's retired military?

The PROMISES that were a contractual AGREEMENT have been shoved to the side.

Our VETS?

Are even more fucked than we, as regular citizens, are.

They were lied to,

they were ripped off,

and they were kicked to the curb.

I do. My father and my brother. Please provide the examples of how they were lied to and ripped off?

Supporting military operations refers to the needs rquired to succeed in a military operation.

Supporting the military refers to supporting the people IN the military whether on the front, in boot camp, retired, during peace time, etc.

The term "the military" refers to the personnel.

Since our Federal government pays to feed, clothe, equip, house and provide all medical treatments necessary for not only the military personnel, but their families as well, I am still not seeing the disconnect.

When elected politicians from both sides of the aisle lie about their military experience, it is showing a lack of respect for what the military does. When elected politicans from both sides of the aisle use alleged military wrong doings, without convictions, in speeches for political expediency, it shows a lack of respect for what the military does. When elected officials announce the lack of success of a military operation for political expediency without proof of such a claim, it shows doubt in the actions of the military.

Supporting the military is never talking negatively about the military...until it is absolutely warranted.

Our governemnt has used the military as objects that can be used for political expediency.

To me, and many others, that is not supporting the military; it is capitalizing on the military. It is "using" the military.

My opinion.

AND, since we have an all volunteer military, is it fair to say each and every one of our military members knew exactly what they were getting themselves into?

We need to take a good look at the Declaration of Independence, change a few words, and then deliver it to the leaders of this great nation.

We need to organize, and take the original Constitution as a strong foundation, and fire the government and start afresh.

Our military have no governmental support what so ever, so they will certainly stand with the American people, and we can save this nation.

Oh, We cannot leave out the values, and the source of those values that formed a great hedge around this nation to both protect her, and to make her a nation of compassion for the people of the world, The Bible.

Lets get the government out of the business of running our homes our jobs, and our personal business. We need a government that will represent the people in matters of government, not in civil matters. We are a "civil"ization, I hope, so the people can live together in their communities and towns.

Government, get out of the abortion business, the marriage business, the health care business, the thought police business, the speech business, business of religion, business of personal relationships, the business of telling us where we can live, who we can befriend, and who we can sell or rent our homes to. You need to butt out of our personal lives.

Oh, the blame game...well I don't blame the government for getting so big, it is we the "civil"ization who made you so big. Now we need to chop you down to a size where we are back in charge.

Our military have no governmental support? REALLY? Our Federal government spent $706 BILLION on our military in 2009. Who the hell did you think was supporting all of our military operations all over the globe?

And whose money is the govt. using?

Are you honestly suggesting the use of force?

We can't do that. That's exactly what they want to happen. It will allow them to seize unchecked power and claim they are doing it for "the greater good" and to protect people. There aren't enough people who understand why that's bad to expect it not to worse.

The best approach is the one of MLK and Gandhi. Non-violence. We need to win the hearts of the people. Not scare them into tyranny.

Since our Federal government pays to feed, clothe, equip, house and provide all medical treatments necessary for not only the military personnel, but their families as well, I am still not seeing the disconnect.

When elected politicians from both sides of the aisle lie about their military experience, it is showing a lack of respect for what the military does. When elected politicans from both sides of the aisle use alleged military wrong doings, without convictions, in speeches for political expediency, it shows a lack of respect for what the military does. When elected officials announce the lack of success of a military operation for political expediency without proof of such a claim, it shows doubt in the actions of the military.

Supporting the military is never talking negatively about the military...until it is absolutely warranted.

Our governemnt has used the military as objects that can be used for political expediency.

To me, and many others, that is not supporting the military; it is capitalizing on the military. It is "using" the military.

My opinion.

AND, since we have an all volunteer military, is it fair to say each and every one of our military members knew exactly what they were getting themselves into?

Most that volunteer for the military do not give a crap that elected officials "use them" for political expediency.

However, most would certainly appreciate it if they didnt.

Until we people start seeing through the flashy rhetoric, class-warfare claptrap and empty words, we'll keep getting sub-zero "leaders".

And whose money is the govt. using?

Communist China's. Why?

My opinion.

Most that volunteer for the military do not give a crap that elected officials "use them" for political expediency.

I agree with you 100% on this point. However, does this really stretch all the way into "no governmental support"??

I agree with you 100% on this point. However, does this really stretch all the way into "no governmental support"??

No.

But many remember the negative more than they remember the positive.

And sadly, as per the military, the positive is always the same.....usually nothing more than a prelude to something negative...

"Our military are brave and fearless, but we can not and will not allow the few rogue ones get away with dispicable actions....."

It is rare a speach goes like this...

"Sure there are a few rogue military memebers, but I want to spend my few minutes of air time talking about the greatness of those people that defend our freedoms....."

I am sure you see my point?

No.

But many remember the negative more than they remember the positive.

And sadly, as per the military, the positive is always the same.....usually nothing more than a prelude to something negative...

"Our military are brave and fearless, but we can not and will not allow the few rogue ones get away with dispicable actions....."

It is rare a speach goes like this...

"Sure there are a few rogue military memebers, but I want to spend my few minutes of air time talking about the greatness of those people that defend our freedoms....."

I am sure you see my point?

Nope, you lost me. "Many" as in military members, or those outside? Which rogue figures are you referring to?

This government is the democratically elkected government of this country.

Are you proposing a military coup because your team didnt win the election?

Fuck you and your military coup.

You and your cohorts are only a small sliver of the population, You dont have any fucking right to deside all by yourselves who are leaders are.

Ahhhhh..... Truthy squeezes out another brainfart.

Forum List

Back