It is time to start arresting for false claims

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Goodness...a whole smorgasbord of rights and freedoms under attack there.
Certainly. How about that old right and freedom to confront one's accuser. Or even more important, what about due justice under the law? Accusation does not equal guilt. What are the Pelosis of the world afraid of?
I totally agree.

Now apply that to the conspiracy theories and accusations directed at Hillary Clinton.
Absolutely! I would love to see Hillary confront her accusers and, using factual, verifiable information, disprove all those accusations.
She did. Hillary testified for hours for the FBI.
And lied her f**kin' ass off, as usual. Why do you, and those of your ilk, suck Hillary ass so hard? I'm surprised her head hasn't collapsed from the amount of ass-sucking...

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

Not only arresting. It's time to put people in prison for them. For a long, long time.

Or how about just a rule for Senators that they can't wait until after the hearings and just before the vote to release a letter that contains a decades-old accusation against the nominee regarding something that he supposedly did when he was 15 years old?

the simple fact is this bullshit will continue on all sides as long as one side allows it to further their cause. we're neck deep in revenge politics and it sucks. people feel justified in lying cause we've been put into an "extreme" time and these call for "extreme" measures to these people. its ok cause they're fighting for "democracy" but not seeing they are really killing it to the core.

we've used extreme words until they've lost all meaning and where do we go from there?

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I would rather see people being arrested & imprisoned for stupidity.

That would take care of 99.999% of our problems.

My aunt was an obese truck driver that claims she was raped by Brett Kavanaugh at a truck stop in Macon Georgia in October of 1993.

Please don't arrest her. That is her fantasy.

My aunt was an obese truck driver that claims she was raped by Brett Kavanaugh at a truck stop in Macon Georgia in October of 1993.

well she's already got more details than the last 2 accusers.

Why hasn't she already hired some shyster feminist, extreme liberal, President hating lawyer and filed her complaint against Kavanaugh yet? Oh, she's waiting for this second shame to peter out...
Gotcha!

Forum List

Back