CDZ It Is Time To REMOVE Suppressors From The Class III list

Kentucky_Conservative

Oct 13, 2019
When I lived in CommieFornia, I could only dream of owning a suppressor to make my firearm quieter.

Now that I live in Kentucky where the 2A is alive and well, I have purchased a few of them.

The LEFT believes that suppressors are very dangerous, purely because of what they saw on TV. They watched the old 'Get Smart' TV shows and saw how Zeigfried would screw a suppressor onto a firearm then fire a shot in a room full of people while NO ONE heard the shot. That is ALL the liberals know about suppressors. What they saw on TV.

The fact is that a suppressor is a device which lowers the REPORT of a firearm, making it easier on those near the gun. It reduces the risk of hearing damage. Any liberal who argues against suppressors but has NEVER been near a gun equipped with one when it was fired is unworthy of any acknowledgement. They will tell you all they know about suppressors, but if they have NEVER fired a gun equipped with a suppressor, or stood near one that was being fired, HOW can they possibly know what they are talking about?

When I am out on my property firing my AR15 or my 1911 .45 or my .22 rifles and I use my suppressors, my neighbors can go about their business without hearing the sharp REPORT of the rounds. They STILL HEAR the rounds being fired, much to the dismay of the brain dead liberals who think a suppressor (incorrectly called a 'silencer') completely muffles the round.

So I think it is time to remove the suppressors from the list of evil No-No's that a citizen may own, because a suppressor is just like a scope, or a grip, ir a tripod, or any other gun accessory.

Suppressors are almost NEVER used in crimes, unless you are talking about some secret agent who is here to assassinate some rogue politician or something, but that is not a threat to the general population. A suppressor is nothing more than an accessory that muffles the REPORT of the gun, to make target shooting more fun.

When I lived in CommieFornia, I could only dream of owning a suppressor to make my firearm quieter.

Now that I live in Kentucky where the 2A is alive and well, I have purchased a few of them.

The LEFT believes that suppressors are very dangerous, purely because of what they saw on TV. They watched the old 'Get Smart' TV shows and saw how Zeigfried would screw a suppressor onto a firearm then fire a shot in a room full of people while NO ONE heard the shot. That is ALL the liberals know about suppressors. What they saw on TV.

The fact is that a suppressor is a device which lowers the REPORT of a firearm, making it easier on those near the gun. It reduces the risk of hearing damage. Any liberal who argues against suppressors but has NEVER been near a gun equipped with one when it was fired is unworthy of any acknowledgement. They will tell you all they know about suppressors, but if they have NEVER fired a gun equipped with a suppressor, or stood near one that was being fired, HOW can they possibly know what they are talking about?

When I am out on my property firing my AR15 or my 1911 .45 or my .22 rifles and I use my suppressors, my neighbors can go about their business without hearing the sharp REPORT of the rounds. They STILL HEAR the rounds being fired, much to the dismay of the brain dead liberals who think a suppressor (incorrectly called a 'silencer') completely muffles the round.

So I think it is time to remove the suppressors from the list of evil No-No's that a citizen may own, because a suppressor is just like a scope, or a grip, ir a tripod, or any other gun accessory.

Suppressors are almost NEVER used in crimes, unless you are talking about some secret agent who is here to assassinate some rogue politician or something, but that is not a threat to the general population. A suppressor is nothing more than an accessory that muffles the REPORT of the gun, to make target shooting more fun.

No, let me fix that for you....

The LEFT believes that suppressors are very dangerous, purely because of what they saw on TV.

The left hates them simply because they have something to do with guns......

Yep.....take them off the list, take off all bearable arms off that list....

Meh. Don't care one way or the other. I've got earplugs and I don't like my neighbors...
Well yes, earplugs are great and work. But what if you are in bed and sound asleep, you have an invader in your home do you have time to grab your earplugs? Will they hamper your hearing capability? Suppressers would be the most effective at night in your home.

Meh. Don't care one way or the other. I've got earplugs and I don't like my neighbors...
Well yes, earplugs are great and work. But what if you are in bed and sound asleep, you have an invader in your home do you have time to grab your earplugs? Will they hamper your hearing capability? Suppressers would be the most effective at night in your home.

Someone breaks into my home at night, the last thing I'm worried about is ear plugs and a suppressor... my hearing will recover, mostly, and neither the Mossberg nor the Ruger take a suppressor (I don't keep my other guns loaded).

But you do have a point...

Someone breaks into my home at night, the last thing I'm worried about is ear plugs and a suppressor... my hearing will recover, mostly, and neither the Mossberg nor the Ruger take a suppressor (I don't keep my other guns loaded).

My point would be your bedside firearm would have a suppresser
The Ruger PC CARBINE HAS A THREADED BARREL AND SUPPRESSER READY.
Years ago when I was out on the police shooting range I had forgotten my plugs I wanted to test a new revolver 3 shoots and my hearing and balance were off for days.

The anti-gun loons have no intention of giving -anything- to law-abiding gun owners -- everything they want to do involves making it harder for the law abiding to exercise their rights.
Thus, they will never agree to cutting suppressors from the NFA.

The anti-gun loons have no intention of giving -anything- to law-abiding gun owners -- everything they want to do involves making it harder for the law abiding to exercise their rights.
That's why gun owners should never compromise

Right! Why wake your neighbors with gunfire? Let them wake up at their usual time, to the sound of you running your backhoe in the south field where crops seem to grow so well.

A suppressed gun is awesome for home defense. After you shoot the intruders, you can HEAR to talk to the Sheriff over the phone.

"Wake up the Coroner, and come get this trash out of my living room. Bring a pizza!"

Well ... it makes it difficult to LEGALLY exercise your Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms,. but it really doesn't affect the actual exercise of that Right. It is wise to ignore unconstitutional laws.

You can also buys these incredible things called 'ear plugs' and 'ear muffs'. Much easier.

All of America should not rest until this very very critical issue is resolved to the satisfaction of every heavily armed drunk in the country.

Forum List

Back