It is time for Republicans to start panicking?

You are quite wrong. And misguided, too.

For the record, that's not a good combination.

Factoring in the current 'First Amendment' debacle, and that a huge percentage of hispancis are very staunch Catholics.... that's not gonna play well for Obama. :eusa_angel:

What is most scary about Obama is how he tramples into one mine field after another without regard for decency. It's like he thinks he is God, Emperor, Dictator,The Pope, The Caliphate, all rolled into one, and no other perspective is of any value. So much for Individual Witness and Liberty.

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
3.7 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

GM was saved, and is now the number one automaker in the world.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead, and we are out of Iraq.

Obama has done a very good job.

Factoring in the current 'First Amendment' debacle, and that a huge percentage of hispancis are very staunch Catholics.... that's not gonna play well for Obama. :eusa_angel:

What is most scary about Obama is how he tramples into one mine field after another without regard for decency. It's like he thinks he is God, Emperor, Dictator,The Pope, The Caliphate, all rolled into one, and no other perspective is of any value. So much for Individual Witness and Liberty.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

So you say. Still, it's perspective and how you run the numbers. A great hero of yours once said, in effect, "It's not who votes, but who counts the votes that wins elections. "

For the Record, from my Perspective, Subsidies, Bailouts, Entitlements, Dependency, is a sign of trouble, failure. How many poor and elderly suffer everyday, with their savings and retirement Principle and Interest being devalued by the actions of the Federal Government?

How about we Audit the Federal Reserve? Is Monday too soon? Do that, and then, after the dust settles, show me in real numbers, anything you want.

Silly me, .... why not throw in a Balanced Budget too, or an amendment that No One in Congress gets any pay or benefits X number of days after the deadline, until they do their jobs. :)

And the biggest landslide defeat in American History. Obama will crush Rubio/Gingrich.
Rubio/Gingrich couldn't get 15% of the national Hispanic vote.

That's what......

.....huh??

handjob.gif

That's what......

.....huh??

handjob.gif

What's the platform again? One China? ;) Got it. Thanks for playing.

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

So you say. Still, it's perspective and how you run the numbers. A great hero of yours once said, in effect, "It's not who votes, but who counts the votes that wins elections. "

For the Record, from my Perspective, Subsidies, Bailouts, Entitlements, Dependency, is a sign of trouble, failure. How many poor and elderly suffer everyday, with their savings and retirement Principle and Interest being devalued by the actions of the Federal Government?

How about we Audit the Federal Reserve? Is Monday too soon? Do that, and then, after the dust settles, show me in real numbers, anything you want.

Silly me, .... why not throw in a Balanced Budget too, or an amendment that No One in Congress gets any pay or benefits X number of days after the deadline, until they do their jobs. :)

The source of the Obama budget deficits originated during the Bush presidency:
1. Tax cuts 2001-2002 (4 trillion over 10 years)
2. Prescription drug benefits (7 trillion over 10 years)
3. Economic meltdown of 2008 ( 3 trillion and rising)
4. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (2 trillion and winding down)

.....In comparison???

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

:rolleyes:
Yeah.....pretty-much.....​

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

Yeah.....Jeb Bush is one of our heroes.

handjob.gif

Auto sales are up.
Retail sales are up.
Home sales are up.
Unemployment is down.

The source of the Obama budget deficits originated during the Bush presidency:
1. Tax cuts 2001-2002 (4 trillion over 10 years)
2. Prescription drug benefits (7 trillion over 10 years)
3. Economic meltdown of 2008 ( 3 trillion and rising)
4. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (2 trillion and winding down)

Yeah, I hate RINO's that spend like Democrats, I hear you. Populism will be the death of us. Let's abandon reason some more for convenience, feelings, want. ;) We can always print and borrow more, right? We can raise the cost of product and services to insure that Government and Private Union Workers can stay ahead of the curve at the expense of the unprotected. Sort of like the effect Roosevelt had on Sharecroppers, right? Fuck Them. They aren't going to bitch loud enough to mater. Right? You have needs, entitlements that the Masses should be honored to pay for, right? Why should Anybody with not enough income to pay for their own retirement pay for yours? Ingrates. Yep. I am starting to understand your plight Comrade. :lol: Sometimes I just go on and on, huh. :)
High Gas triggered the meltdown, not the war. Government manipulation and obstruction. The economy was fragile, how could anyone not see that. The World was safer from Sharia, for a while anyway. Not so much now, huh.

You can't be serious.

Look at the record on which he has to run, and you'll see why he has to attack the GOP candidates.

Ask an Obama supporter to give some examples of accomplishments, either domestic or foreign policy.
Ask 'em how them feel about the promises he's broken.

"Ripping Obama does not make our candidates suck less."
Neither side has all they wish....the GOP's are far better choices: any of 'em.

Actually, I've asked them for these lists many times, and they've provided them. I don't agree with the lists, I think they are giving him credit for things other people did, but they have a list.

Obama doesn't have to prove anything. He already has the job. If you want to give the job to one of the Four Stooges, you have to really prove that they will be better.

I don't think any one of them would be a better president than McCain would have been, and McCain lost.

You are going to have to convince people who voted for McCain to come back, and then get at least 5 million who voted for Obama to change their minds. Tall order.

I won't vote for Romney for a whole list of reasons, and I won't for Paul because he's batshit crazy. I'll vote for Santorum, but I don't think he has the chops. I'll vote for Gingrich and spend the next 9 months hoping he won't self-destruct.

If I were a Repub voter I'd be crestfallen right now given the current crop of candidates :(

As a REpub voter, I'm depressed beyond measure.

I remember my first election. Reagan, Bush-41, Dole, Connoly, Howard Baker. What an awesome group of guys.

Now we have Romney, Gingrich, Santorum and Paul.

Seriously?

Thank you for being the only one to admit how bad your field of candidates are. Herman Cain? Really? Bachmann or Perry? Really? LOL. Newt? And your side hates Mitt almost as much as we do.

We are looking forward to the general election.

That's pretty much it.

November will be about the trajectory of the economy and whether the GOP can offer up a candidate who isn't a stiff. The only way the GOP avoids a stiff is a brokered convention, and that's still not likely. Ya never know, I guess.

I like Santorum even though he's a bit too religious for me.

But, yeah, this was the best we could come up with? Really?

"... this was the best we could come up with?

Joe, look what the Dems won with in '08.

Everything they were warned about has come to pass....

Notice how they can never actually defend their own candidates?

Name 10 things you were 'warned about' that have come to pass.

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Romney (R) Spread
RCP Average 1/12 - 2/9 -- 48.4 43.6 Obama +4.8
Rasmussen Reports 2/7 - 2/9 1500 LV 50 40 Obama +10
FOX News 2/6 - 2/9 1110 RV 47 42 Obama +5
Reuters/Ipsos 2/2 - 2/6 881 RV 48 42 Obama +6
ABC News/Wash Post 2/1 - 2/4 879 RV 51 45 Obama +6
USA Today/Gallup 1/27 - 1/28 907 RV 48 48 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 1/22 - 1/24 RV 49 43 Obama +6
PPP (D) 1/13 - 1/16 700 RV 49 44 Obama +5
CBS News/NY Times 1/12 - 1/16 1021 RV 45 45 Tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

It was time to start panicking when thet elected the tea baggers in 2010. All I remember was all the bragging. They were too stupid to see that was the beginning of the end.

This is going to be a devastating november for the GOP.

It was time to start panicking when thet elected the tea baggers in 2010. All I remember was all the bragging. They were too stupid to see that was the beginning of the end.

It amazes me that so many otherwise fairly intelligent folks don't GET it.

The Tea Party movement wasn't just some passing fad, flash in the pan.

It was the beginning of a movement of citizens who had been awakened.

They were awakened to the FACT that the government had so far transgressed its limits for so long that the entire enterprise known as the United States has come into grave peril.

It was not and is not some new political party. It is a joining-together movement of citizens who are determined to correct the ship of state and change our course before it is too late (if it's not already too late).

I anticipate that a big surprise in November will come. But the surprise is not the one Huggy thinks he perceives.

Actually I would counter that you are the one that is stupid.

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

Mr tough guy from Aurora.

Actually I would counter that you are the one that is stupid.

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

Mr tough guy from Aurora.

Stupid compared to who?...you? Keep believing that...it serves me well.

Not "from" Aurora. Just a street I happen to be working on at the moment. Been fighting for what I believe to be true since I was a little kid in Lake Forest Park and on Orcas Island.

I do not argue that spending is way over blown. The state of the economy has been shattered by bubble after bubble leaving the worth of real estate and our confidence in our economy a shambles.

The causes of this situation are clear. Military adventurism, government waste and allowing financial corporations to game the system and become too big to fail have been the obvious key elements to the ballooning deficit.

Cutting taxes on the wealthiest Americans and allowing them immunity from responsibility while they were the main benificiaries to the fraud has been obscene.

Well paid Political hacks on both sides of the aisle have no intention of letting go of the teats they suckle so the Tea parties protestation of big government is disengenuous wrapped up in the cloth of the biggest offenders which is the GOP.

Republicans surely have been in panick mode because more and more they have been exposed in this newer day of the internet for thier innaction at a time of crisis despite getting constant cover by the paid for media. It is THAT same media which profits the most from all the money poured into politics. Don't expect THAT to change by thier own good will.

The reason that the republicans have the lowest approval in a government that overall has the lowest approval in our countries history is not a fluke..an accident. The Republicans may never voluntarily own up to thier treachery but either way the bulk of American citizens are way passed tired of it. The message has gotten out passed the objections of commercial media. Republicans are on notice. The ones that are paying attention are indeed panicking.

If I were a Repub voter I'd be crestfallen right now given the current crop of candidates :(

I remember my first election. Reagan, Bush-41, Dole, Connoly, Howard Baker. What an awesome group of guys.

Seriously?

Dang, Joe, you won't be invited to many Republican dinner parties with THAT kind of honesty. Not that that's necessarily a BAD thing.

:cool:

I have to believe a brokered convention and an ultimate Jeb or Daniels candidacy is the best shot for the party at this point.

Seriously?

Pretty lackluster bunch, truth be told. What will the Extreme Righties (which seem to represent @ 80% + of the Righties posting here) do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back