It is September 11th......

that is it......the fallen....these were people who went to work that day and had the misfortune to die in a terrorist attack...why dont we do this for ok city....which has been mostly forgotten

but hell lets spend 60 million a year to do what?

i just dont get why people think 9/11 is the be all and end all....what makes it so different from ok city?

domestic vs foreign

Any chance we could use this time to remember the fallen, instead of sniping at one another? Just a thought.

I agree.
Let's start with this young girl who was raped and murdered by the bringers of peace and freedom.

afghan_girl_murdered_raped_takhar.jpg

I was remembering the fallen.

Hypocritical liar.

I'm sorry. Are your feelings hurt that your dummy-in-chief allowed the attack and never got the guy? This is understandable. I can't say I feel your pain. It must be horrible.

The attack was planned and prepared while Clinton was President. The same Clinton who failed to respond meaningfully to the bombings of the Embassies in East Africa or the attack on the USS Cole.

You are pretty despicable for claiming the US "allowed" this terrorist attack. It shows the strength and depth of your partisan hatred. Pretty sad.

...........do you know where Osama Bin laden is?

Yes. Yes we do.

Can anyone prove that he's dead? Hey, if you want to play a prick over this, I'll be more than happy to play the devil's advocate.

Where's his body?

And don't tell me the Pentagon doesn't play games. Not a conspiracy theory whatsoever. Recently released document proved that the US military covered up for Stalin's murder of 22,000 Polish officers for Roosevelt.

They blamed the Germans when all along it was the Russians that killed and may I repeat the number 22,000 Polish officers.

Last edited:
...........do you know where Osama Bin laden is?

Yes. Yes we do.

Yes, fortunately the planners of 9/11 like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and others were apprehended and Al Qaeda's bases were destroyed by the US under President George W. Bush.

who also took the opportunity to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11...

and killed an equal number of americans in doing so.

Forum List

Back