It is rather sad...

Yes, as humans are social animals, and as this is a micro-society, we will attempt to enforce proper behavior of those in that society through social means - showing proper behavior in return for its being given and ridicule/dismiss/shun/etc. those out of societal norms - sociopaths, in its most base definition. Societal enforcement of law is the much more effective than any authoritarian enforcement, only when speech is completely free, that is. It's quite fitting in the libertarian ideals, as a matter of fact.

Do you have a big leather, high back, puffy, lazy gal, chair .. fireplace smoldering and a pipe at the ready?... just wondering...:eusa_eh:
Dayum, I just saw this. LMFAO!

No, here is an appropriate visual of me posting here (at least tonight) - LOL: I have my laptop on my desk; my English Setter is laying across my feet (fuzzy blue socks) keeping them warm and twitching in his dreams; a can of Diet Coke to my left (switched from Chardonnay a bit earlier); Levis and a wool sweater; my Westie is asleep next to the setter, but not touching him as that would seriously piss him off; I've removed my make-up from earlier in the day when I was out with some girl friends; and I have AC/DC playing on my computer in the background.

Oh, and between posts, I am doing my nails - 'Raisin Rage' - good color for the fall. That has to completely dry before I hit the sack, and I still have another coat to do.

Last edited:
Yes, as humans are social animals, and as this is a micro-society, we will attempt to enforce proper behavior of those in that society through social means - showing proper behavior in return for its being given and ridicule/dismiss/shun/etc. those out of societal norms - sociopaths, in its most base definition. Societal enforcement of law is the much more effective than any authoritarian enforcement, only when speech is completely free, that is. It's quite fitting in the libertarian ideals, as a matter of fact.

Do you have a big leather, high back, puffy, lazy gal, chair .. fireplace smoldering and a pipe at the ready?... just wondering...:eusa_eh:

No, here is an appropriate visual of me posting here (at least tonight) - LOL: I have my laptop on my desk; my English Setter is laying across my feet (fuzzy blue socks) keeping them warm and twitching in his dreams; a can of Diet Coke to my left (switched from Chardonnay a bit earlier); Levis and a wool sweater; my Westie is asleep next to the setter, but not touching him as that would seriously piss him off; I've removed my make-up from earlier in the day when I was out with some girl friends; and I have AC/DC playing on my computer in the background.

Oh, and between posts, I am doing my nails - 'Raisin Rage' - good color for the fall. That has to completely dry before I hit the sack, and I still have another coat to do.

That is a fairly vivid visual sans the nail polish color. That is lost on me. :lol:

That is a fairly vivid visual sans the nail polish color. That is lost on me. :lol:
Pffftttt. Men. :lol:

I kinda prefer the illusion.. you mind embellishing it, Chardonnay works and you can keep the dog, it's a nice touch....:lol:

I kinda prefer the illusion.. you mind embellishing it, Chardonnay works and you can keep the dog, it's a nice touch....:lol:
Chardonnay only works for a bit, otherwise I can get pretty goofy. But, I'll keep both of my dogs.

Chardonnay only works for a bit, otherwise I can get pretty goofy. But, I'll keep both of my dogs.

as i said, spinster city.

Here is the color: Revlon Raisin Rage

Last edited:

Forum List

Back