It Is Now Illegal in Europe to Hurt Feelings of Muslims

Calling Prophet Muhammad a pedophile does not fall within freedom of speech: European court

You now can be jailed for calling Mohammad a pedophile...........which he was.

No, you can't prove he was a pedophile at all.

Pedophilia is "a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

Prepubescent children is the key here.

Secondly with child marriage they'd not usually have sex with the female child before they had their period. What was the point? They wouldn't be able to have children.

The problem here is you're unable to see how things used to be. You seem to think things were similar to today, when A) they were in a completely different part of the world and B) in a completely different era.

But we kind of expect simple shit from you people.
YOU PEOPLE?

Wow, you're a bit of a bigot yourself, aren't you?

Aisha was 6 or 7 when they were married, and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 or 10.
I don't know about you, but if this is how things "used to be", then there were a lot of people who were fucked up in the head.

Really? Prove it. Because you don't have proof of this.
Prove it ??? Regardless if it is true or not, what is your stance on it if true ????

This isn't about my opinion. The post I was replying to said that Mohammed was a pedophile. Was he? I'm saying there isn't enough evidence to suggest this is actually so.

Those who are saying it is true, aren't providing evidence for this. Just saying it's so and hoping people believe them.
Were not such things quoted in the Quran upon laying out these things to be believed, and/or to be the truth ?.

Is this your argument or not? Or am I supposed to make your argument for you?

Can you show that Mohammed had sex with this girl BEFORE puberty?
It isn't a marriage unless it is consummated.

You can be damn sure, they had sex the night they were married.

For you to argue otherwise makes you look the fool.

No marriage is looked on as legitimate unless it is consummated in those times.

Forum List

Back