It is not school funding or teacher, the the percent of black students that makes a school bad

The proof is in the pudding. Their is a direct correlation btw how good a school is and the number of black students. It is not a shock that in every state the bottom schools are always the school that are predominately black. These are also the most dangerous and violent schools.

Black Self-Sabotage

You can call it racism if you choose and I know liberals are going to, but you can’t deny facts on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

actually, it's poverty that makes schools bad.

bigots are boring.
I don't agree with the message on this thread but...
It is not poverty. I went to a school full of welfare recipients which meant almost the whole school was on free lunch. They were all my friends. All of my friends are doctors, lawyers, directors and what not.

It is not poverty but rather the belief that you can not succeed and the belief that your not good enough. It's the belief that you need a handout and that evil society is and will always hold you back.

None of my friends ever believed any of those lies. They succeeded because they knew their own value.

I understand, but it's important to realize that your particular story is not a national story. my son's middle school had a fairly high poverty rate. but it also had three tiers of honors programs for gifted and talented kids which would have modified the success rate of the school.

the reality is poverty is the problem. it isn't about color. that is what the science says.

You keep defeating your point lol. I guarantee a JAP like you doesn’t send her kids inner city schools, but a school in the burbs (that is more white and Jewish). No shame in that. Yet you say there is a high poverty rate and the white kids still succeed. So it isn’t poverty then.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

Oh, woe is me! All my problems are because of Mexicans and blacks...
America is not a melting but more of a salad. If it was a melting pot then we all would have the same culture and fewer problems.

America IS a melting pot.

Let's be honest here....we're really talking about thirdworld Mexican anchor babies that shouldn't be here to begin with...that aside. I can't help but wonder if any of this has to do with filthy thirdworlders insisting their anchors hold on to their Mexican heritage and thus the thirdworld mentality?
These lowlifes send their anchor babies to American schools to learn American curriculum and to become "Americanized" yet won't really allow it at home. Like all filth, they can't get out of their own way, they are their own worst enemy.

America is not a melting but more of a salad. If it was a melting pot then we all would have the same multiculturalism.culture and fewer problems.

Only if the component parts all agree to jump in and be melted. For the most part, that is true, but many groups refuse to assimilate into our pot of multiculturalism.

America is not a melting but more of a salad. If it was a melting pot then we all would have the same multiculturalism.culture and fewer problems.

Only if the component parts all agree to jump in and be melted. For the most part, that is true, but many groups refuse to assimilate into our pot of multiculturalism.

Which ones?

Which ones?

Pick one. Each culture has its holdouts who segregate themselves away, refuse to learn the language and demand special treatment over and above what is expected.

Until the Inner Cities rid themselves of the Drug Lords and Gangs there is no hope of changing their culture.

Until the Inner Cities rid themselves of the Drug Lords and Gangs there is no hope of changing their culture.
Great idea. The inner cities should rid themselves of poor people, and with the poor gone, the schools and all will fall into place.

America is not a melting but more of a salad. If it was a melting pot then we all would have the same culture and fewer problems.

No, America has people keeping their own culture while getting a little wet on the sides with salad dressing. There are some melting like the avocado in the salad breaks up a little to mix with the salad dressing. I wish it was a melting pot. As Admiral states: there are always hold outs.

Last edited:
Some people don’t understand how the melting pot has always functioned.

Forum List

Back