It is not legitimate to use the courts to force same-sex marriage on the people

The end game is to abolish marriage and raise all children in state-run nurseries.

The Jews did that in Israel, and parents were allowed very limited time to be with their children. They believed that the love of a parent was a corrupting influence, that should not be tolerated against the will of the community, or the all-powerful state.

This is what Hillary Clinton means when she says, "It takes a village to raise a child."

What she means to do is abolish the family and if she is elected President, she will take action to do that.

Same-sex marriage decreases respect for the institution of marriage by turning it into a farce. That is the goal.

God that is even more pathetic than your usual posts.

As a husband who has been happily married over 20 years- my marriage is not affected by same sex marriage- how has your marriage been harmed by it?

There are two types of people on the forum.

Those of you who know what the plan is, and those who don't.

Those of you who know what the plan is are keeping it a secret, because you know if it got out what the plan is, the people would rise to oppose you.

You have been trained by your leaders to lie about the plan, and mock those who reveal what the plan is.

I am aware of these tactics, because I have been studying the international Communist movement my entire life.

I know what Communists are capable of, and I know how far they will go to get their plan enacted.

Same-sex marriage was a big victory for those who are pushing the plan to destroy the nuclear family.

Same-sex marriage makes a mockery of real marriage, and weakens real marriage, and makes people doubt it as an institution.

Already, there is talk about abolishing legal recognition of marriage.

Behind the LGBT movement, is the international Communist movement, pulling all the strings.
And you, senator McCarthy, make a mockery of rational thought and intelligent conclusion.
I would argue that You are the one who is a victim of political and social indoctrination.
Joe McCarthy is the boogey man the left always throws out at you when you expose their true agenda. He's a very useful punching bag. However, Joe was right about a lot of things.

Why did the United States invade France when a perfectly good way to invade Europe was from Italy?

American policy at the highest levels was influenced by Communist infiltrators in the government.

We did not need to invade France to win the war. We invaded France because Stalin wanted us to.

Stalin ended up with half of Europe after the war, and the Communists in the East ended up with China, North Vietnam and North Korea. You think that was a coincidence?

And.......who ended up being the most powerful nation in the world after WW2?

Which country still exists- the Soviet Union or the United States?

Really you are descending more and more into the deep realms of conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back