It is not cowardly to be afraid of blacks...here is the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most blacks are up to no good. So it's perfectly ok to be afraid of blacks, as you can't tell by looking at them who the bad apples are.
what???? most blacks??? are you trolling or stupid? Most blacks, like most whites and Mexicans, simply want to live their life and be left alone. Sure, I know that the black population has a disproportionate amount of scumbags, but its still a small amount. and if you cant at least PARTIALLY tell who might be a threat, you are either blind or stupde(or both). Take a look at Colion Noir and a look at Chief Keef and you know which one of you don't want to see in a dark alley while you are unarmed.
Then blacks must simply need better PR? :lol:

Most blacks are up to no good. So it's perfectly ok to be afraid of blacks, as you can't tell by looking at them who the bad apples are.
what???? most blacks??? are you trolling or stupid? Most blacks, like most whites and Mexicans, simply want to live their life and be left alone. Sure, I know that the black population has a disproportionate amount of scumbags, but its still a small amount. and if you cant at least PARTIALLY tell who might be a threat, you are either blind or stupde(or both). Take a look at Colion Noir and a look at Chief Keef and you know which one of you don't want to see in a dark alley while you are unarmed.
just like every day there are people who happen to have black skin robbing, raping and being general douches in this country; there are also people who happento have black skin saving lives in hospitals, risking their lives in foreign lands while in the military, fixing cars, building houses, growing crops, entertaining people, te4aching class.

just like every day there are people who happen to have black skin robbing, raping and being general douches in this country; there are also people who happento have black skin saving lives in hospitals, risking their lives in foreign lands while in the military, fixing cars, building houses, growing crops, entertaining people, te4aching class.
Ya, but the good blacks don't stay out late at night hanging with their bruthaz, looking shifty and up to no good. And there are plenty more bad eggs scaring people...

It is absolutely not cowardly or racist to be afraid of black people, and in particular black men, and in particular young, thuggish looking black men.

The reason is simple guys: recognizing a threat that you will not be able to respond to. See, society has deemed any self defensive reaction against blacks to be racist. If you defend yourself against an attack and save your own life, you are racist. We are all supposed lay down our lives to black criminals, and this, and only this, qualifies us for the prized "non racist" status.

Knowing this, knowing this is the case, it makes absolute sense to be afraid of blacks and to avoid them. Because they can always be aggressive and get away with it, and you can never defend yourself. It's rigged in their favor.

There has no been no white backlash against black violence. Yes, here or there a cop may go awry, or white people might vote for republicans, etc., but in general we do not see white mobs taking on blacks. There is no collective defense against blacks, and as I've stated above, there is no individual defense. This makes white people uniquely defenseless against blacks. The system simply will not stand up for you.

Black people defend their territory, white people are not allowed to. Even as a non white, I can see this.
Whites have all the weapons, the bombs, the ships, the tanks to destroy the world

But you don’t get scared of that.

But you see one black man ?

main-qimg-26ca6fcf0abe84f725aca00d5c8d2679

Oooh I’m so scared !!

scared-580x250.jpg

Pathetic

But I’d say there are levels

The scale goes from 1 to 5 and it correlates to the level of fear that whites feel when they see us.

Level 1

main-qimg-28d2995e6cc6ebdb24607a728b5cf3f9

Jesse Williams doesn’t scare anyone. Whites are not threatened by him physically and he’s close enough to white that cops won’t blast him on site. Too close to home for them.

Level 2

main-qimg-a238d5f6fb2f74bca70c7d5a2a219575

Bryant Gumbel gets away with most things but can get pretty damn dark when he’s been on vacation in the Caribbean. He gets the pass from talking white and having been to Ivy League plus he covers sports. Cops will rough him up a little but not too bad because he’d start crying like a bitch.

Level 3

main-qimg-f096fd37570b6ce7e9ee2894470195d7

On to Zel. Denzel that is. Denzel Washington. Here’s where we start getting into rough and tough territory. He’s brown but sometimes a little too goddamn brown for whites. If he cooperates ? The cops give him a ticket or twelve. If he mouths off he could die on on site, end up in the ICU or end up doing hard time for planted drugs. It all depends on how comfortable he makes white male cops feel

Level 4

main-qimg-dc4ed109593b101598eb75a10ccbc4a3

Samuel L Jackson. He will be dragged out of the car and frisked on site with no probably cause. They will plant drugs on him. The cops will lie and say they thought they saw a gun or they pulled the gun by mistake thinking it was a taser. Either way this one doesn’t end well. Even with good speech and dress the white people are terrified of this mofo even if he wasn’t a gangsta in Pulp Fiction (who should have won award over psycho perv John Travolta).

Level 5

main-qimg-b378d7bbcca7f0cc6b6fee36f78ee0c5

Akon. He’ll be killed on sight regardless of how he speaks or dresses. Cops can’t wait to have his head and balls on the mantle for their kids to admire and play with.

So there are levels to the fear of black men.

But let me get this straight

White people colonized us, stripped us of spirituality, culture, and language, lynched us, burned us out, fed black babies to alligators, lethally inject us, despise us, encourage drugs in black communities, have longer prison sentences for those drugs, shoot us in the streets and get away, secretly administer birth control, secretly run fatal medical tests (Tuskeegee airmen).

And you sit there and say your scared of black men ?

I know if the shoe was on the other foot whites would have a murderous rage towards to black men

Name one thing that black men (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

That should be easy right? Because we black men are these horrible evil people. right ?

Good luck with that.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood.

Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation. Black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

White dudes are all over the the USA shooting and blowing the place up and your scared of black people ?

main-qimg-5afb8f23fa112210e1a9c7b46b477498

White people make sure they don’t live anywhere near black ppl and to cut down the interaction between whites and black men even further white people make sure that a sizeable % of black men can’t get a job.

So what have you got to fear from black men ?

What is some black man gonna jump out at you in the street !!

“Hey !! You white cracka b*tch !! Giz me yo money !”

Is that what you think is gonna happen ?

But I’d say that out of all the stereotypes black men face, the black brute stereotype is probably the strongest one.

Because deep down whites know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

And I’d be willing to bet a lot of money that you’ve never been attacked by a black person. All the crap that's been done to you in your life has been from whites.

Your fear black men because we aren’t one of you.

You may say you fear us because of some past event, but the truth is you are using that as an excuse to avoid the unspoken truth, you want to avoid black men.

Last edited:
It is absolutely not cowardly or racist to be afraid of black people, and in particular black men, and in particular young, thuggish looking black men.

The reason is simple guys: recognizing a threat that you will not be able to respond to. See, society has deemed any self defensive reaction against blacks to be racist. If you defend yourself against an attack and save your own life, you are racist. We are all supposed lay down our lives to black criminals, and this, and only this, qualifies us for the prized "non racist" status.

Knowing this, knowing this is the case, it makes absolute sense to be afraid of blacks and to avoid them. Because they can always be aggressive and get away with it, and you can never defend yourself. It's rigged in their favor.

There has no been no white backlash against black violence. Yes, here or there a cop may go awry, or white people might vote for republicans, etc., but in general we do not see white mobs taking on blacks. There is no collective defense against blacks, and as I've stated above, there is no individual defense. This makes white people uniquely defenseless against blacks. The system simply will not stand up for you.

Black people defend their territory, white people are not allowed to. Even as a non white, I can see this.
Whites have all the weapons, the bombs, the ships, the tanks to destroy the world

But you don’t get scared of that.

But you see one black man ?

main-qimg-26ca6fcf0abe84f725aca00d5c8d2679

Oooh I’m so scared !!

scared-580x250.jpg

Pathetic

But I’d say there are levels

The scale goes from 1 to 5 and it correlates to the level of fear that whites feel when they see us.

Level 1

main-qimg-28d2995e6cc6ebdb24607a728b5cf3f9

Jesse Williams doesn’t scare anyone. Whites are not threatened by him physically and he’s close enough to white that cops won’t blast him on site. Too close to home for them.

Level 2

main-qimg-a238d5f6fb2f74bca70c7d5a2a219575

Bryant Gumbel gets away with most things but can get pretty damn dark when he’s been on vacation in the Caribbean. He gets the pass from talking white and having been to Ivy League plus he covers sports. Cops will rough him up a little but not too bad because he’d start crying like a bitch.

Level 3

main-qimg-f096fd37570b6ce7e9ee2894470195d7

On to Zel. Denzel that is. Denzel Washington. Here’s where we start getting into rough and tough territory. He’s brown but sometimes a little too goddamn brown for whites. If he cooperates ? The cops give him a ticket or twelve. If he mouths off he could die on on site, end up in the ICU or end up doing hard time for planted drugs. It all depends on how comfortable he makes white male cops feel

Level 4

main-qimg-dc4ed109593b101598eb75a10ccbc4a3

Samuel L Jackson. He will be dragged out of the car and frisked on site with no probably cause. They will plant drugs on him. The cops will lie and say they thought they saw a gun or they pulled the gun by mistake thinking it was a taser. Either way this one doesn’t end well. Even with good speech and dress the white people are terrified of this mofo even if he wasn’t a gangsta in Pulp Fiction (who should have won award over psycho perv John Travolta).

Level 5

main-qimg-b378d7bbcca7f0cc6b6fee36f78ee0c5

Akon. He’ll be killed on sight regardless of how he speaks or dresses. Cops can’t wait to have his head and balls on the mantle for their kids to admire and play with.

So there are levels to the fear of black men.

But let me get this straight

White people colonized us, stripped us of spirituality, culture, and language, lynched us, burned us out, fed black babies to alligators, lethally inject us, despise us, encourage drugs in black communities, have longer prison sentences for those drugs, shoot us in the streets and get away, secretly administer birth control, secretly run fatal medical tests (Tuskeegee airmen).

And you sit there and say your scared of black men ?

I know if the shoe was on the other foot whites would have a murderous rage towards to black men

Name one thing that black men (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

That should be easy right? Because we black men are these horrible evil people. right ?

Good luck with that.

Whites have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being shot or stabbed, compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighborhood.

Black people don’t bother whites who live in or pass thru the neighborhood, based on personal observation. Black men know that we will be severely punished for targeting whites, especially white females.

White dudes are all over the the USA shooting and blowing the place up and your scared of black people ?

main-qimg-5afb8f23fa112210e1a9c7b46b477498

White people make sure they don’t live anywhere near black ppl and to cut down the interaction between whites and black men even further white people make sure that a sizeable % of black men can’t get a job.

So what have you got to fear from black men ?

What is some black man gonna jump out at you in the street !!

“Hey !! You white cracka b*tch !! Giz me yo money !”

Is that what you think is gonna happen ?

But I’d say that out of all the stereotypes black men face, the black brute stereotype is probably the strongest one.

Because deep down whites know that if a black man bashed in their brains it would not be completely undeserved.

And I’d be willing to bet a lot of money that you’ve never been attacked by a black person. All the crap that's been done to you in your life has been from whites.

Your fear black men because we aren’t one of you.

You may say you fear us because of some past event, but the truth is you are using that as an excuse to avoid the unspoken truth, you want to avoid black men.
Ironic post considering usually when a white man says he won't take shit from a black man, the black man replies by saying something along the lines of "you wouldn't say that to my face". Violent replies are the norm it seams.

Blacks are scary because so many of them are savages. Savages, in large numbers, are indeed very scary.

So we should be as scared as fuck of whites because whites have been as we see in the result of the past few days, are truly the savages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back