It is not cowardly to be afraid of blacks...here is the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
It is absolutely not cowardly or racist to be afraid of black people, and in particular black men, and in particular young, thuggish looking black men.

The reason is simple guys: recognizing a threat that you will not be able to respond to. See, society has deemed any self defensive reaction against blacks to be racist. If you defend yourself against an attack and save your own life, you are racist. We are all supposed lay down our lives to black criminals, and this, and only this, qualifies us for the prized "non racist" status.

Knowing this, knowing this is the case, it makes absolute sense to be afraid of blacks and to avoid them. Because they can always be aggressive and get away with it, and you can never defend yourself. It's rigged in their favor.

There has no been no white backlash against black violence. Yes, here or there a cop may go awry, or white people might vote for republicans, etc., but in general we do not see white mobs taking on blacks. There is no collective defense against blacks, and as I've stated above, there is no individual defense. This makes white people uniquely defenseless against blacks. The system simply will not stand up for you.

Black people defend their territory, white people are not allowed to. Even as a non white, I can see this.

Have you told this to all them dead folks killed by white folks defending their territory? They may disagree...

Not much good to say about the phony reverend Jesse but he certainly isn't acting cowardly when he's concerned the footsteps behind him on a dark sidewalk might be those of a black man. It's just common sense.

I never thought people were actually scared of black people. I just figured they were scared of getting robbed or raped

Such casual racism. Sad that the xenophobic movement has taken such a hold in our once great nation.

Such casual racism. Sad that the xenophobic movement has taken such a hold in our once great nation.
well, gblame it on the left....they sceamed racism so much about every and anything, there was bound to be a backlash
No I blame you shameless scum.
you can blame all you want, but you aint gonna do shit, first of all, and second of all, what is this "you" shit??? I didnt say anything racist, casual or otherwise. I made an observation, moron. and most people who have been around a variety of ethnic groups, like me, will tell you the same thing I said. in general, blacks tend to be quite a bit more vocal, louder, and more expressive than other races/ethnic groups. Hell, most black folks will tell you the same.

So moderators why in the hell is a thread like this not in the rubber room?

There's been 4 posts deleted from this thread. They are pure trolling for attention. When we say there needs to be TOPICAL CONTENT in every post -- it means MORE than personal bragging or posturing or attempts at "funny".. Clean it up or get warned..

It is absolutely not cowardly or racist to be afraid of black people, and in particular black men, and in particular young, thuggish looking black men.

The reason is simple guys: recognizing a threat that you will not be able to respond to. See, society has deemed any self defensive reaction against blacks to be racist. If you defend yourself against an attack and save your own life, you are racist. We are all supposed lay down our lives to black criminals, and this, and only this, qualifies us for the prized "non racist" status.

Knowing this, knowing this is the case, it makes absolute sense to be afraid of blacks and to avoid them. Because they can always be aggressive and get away with it, and you can never defend yourself. It's rigged in their favor.

There has no been no white backlash against black violence. Yes, here or there a cop may go awry, or white people might vote for republicans, etc., but in general we do not see white mobs taking on blacks. There is no collective defense against blacks, and as I've stated above, there is no individual defense. This makes white people uniquely defenseless against blacks. The system simply will not stand up for you.

Black people defend their territory, white people are not allowed to. Even as a non white, I can see this.
I watched a documentary about violence among inner city young people. I looked at these young black men with bandanas tied on their heads, cigarettes hanging out of their mouths and deadly assault weapons in their hands. One boy looked into the camera and said, “Do people think we choose to live like this? This life is hell. It’s kill or be killed. But nobody cares enough to do nothing for us, so that’s the way it’s gotta be.”

Many adults fear today’s young people, especially black young people. Many despise them, criticize them, and categorize them. They turn their backs on them, throw up their hands. "If they wanna live like that let em live like that," we say.

That was part of a chapter from my recently published book. In relation to the original OP I say this. It is dangerous to say things like "it's O.K to be afraid of blacks" because that puts them all into the same category. I know young black men who dress like and carry themselves like the guys you call thugs, but they are inwardly not all the same. There are even white guys imitating the gangsta look.

I don't think there needs to be white backlash against black violence because most of it occurs in black neighborhoods, like white on white crime mostly occurs in white neighborhoods. They don't go running or riding out of the hood to attack people. And not all black men are threats!

You say that society says white people can't defend themselves, but what does the law say? That's what matters. There have been instances where white people killed black people and suffered no penalty because of the stand your ground law. George Zimmerman basically got away with murder. A white guy who shot a black woman who was drunk and asking for help when her car broke down got away with it. He said he feared for his life when she knocked on his door.

I do not agree with your statements at all. Racism is an institutional problem and is a matter of someone believing his or herself to be superior to another human being because of his or her skin color. It's not about self-defense.

I watched a documentary about violence among inner city young people. I looked at these young black men with bandanas tied on their heads, cigarettes hanging out of their mouths and deadly assault weapons in their hands. One boy looked into the camera and said, “Do people think we choose to live like this? This life is hell. It’s kill or be killed. But nobody cares enough to do nothing for us, so that’s the way it’s gotta be.”

Many adults fear today’s young people, especially black young people. Many despise them, criticize them, and categorize them. They turn their backs on them, throw up their hands. "If they wanna live like that let em live like that," we say.

That was part of a chapter from my recently published book. In relation to the original OP I say this. It is dangerous to say things like "it's O.K to be afraid of blacks" because that puts them all into the same category. I know young black men who dress like and carry themselves like the guys you call thugs, but they are inwardly not all the same. There are even white guys imitating the gangsta look.

I don't think there needs to be white backlash against black violence because most of it occurs in black neighborhoods, like white on white crime mostly occurs in white neighborhoods. They don't go running or riding out of the hood to attack people. And not all black men are threats!

You say that society says white people can't defend themselves, but what does the law say? That's what matters. There have been instances where white people killed black people and suffered no penalty because of the stand your ground law. George Zimmerman basically got away with murder. A white guy who shot a black woman who was drunk and asking for help when her car broke down got away with it. He said he feared for his life when she knocked on his door.

I do not agree with your statements at all. Racism is an institutional problem and is a matter of someone believing his or herself to be superior to another human being because of his or her skin color. It's not about self-defense.
If someone doesn't want to be accused of being a thug they can change the way they look and behave.

Most blacks are up to no good. So it's perfectly ok to be afraid of blacks, as you can't tell by looking at them who the bad apples are.

Pennsylvania murders: Killer used pig roaster to burn bodies, official says

th

A man who confessed to killing four men who disappeared last week in Pennsylvania’s Bucks County and his suspected co-conspirator were hit with homicide charges Friday as gruesome details emerged surrounding the deaths.

The charges comes on the heels of Cosmo DiNardo’s attorney saying that his client admitted to killing the four men and telling authorities the location of the bodies buried on a farm property in Solebury, Pa., owned by DiNardo's family.

“We have so much more to do to bring justice in this case,” Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub told reporters Friday. “I am very relieved to say we brought four young men one step closer to their loved ones so they can rest in peace.”

After killing the men, DiNardo confessed to burning the bodies in a metal tank that was converted into a cooker that he labeled a "pig roaster," according to The Daily Mail.

DiNardo, 20, is charged with all four homicides and 20 other counts, including abuse of corpse, conspiracy and robbery, according to court documents. Sean Kratz, 20, faces 20 counts, including three of criminal homicide.

White on white crime. These guys killed 4 men over a drug deal. When I made the thread about white on white crime, I was a racist because to you there is no such thing. We there is and this is not the only case. So should we be afraid of whites?

According to the Department of Justice Uniform Crime reports we should be.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 60.1 percent of those arrests.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the- u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

And remember, there aren't all that many blacks on wall street.

th

A man who confessed to killing four men who disappeared last week in Pennsylvania’s Bucks County and his suspected co-conspirator were hit with homicide charges Friday as gruesome details emerged surrounding the deaths.

The charges comes on the heels of Cosmo DiNardo’s attorney saying that his client admitted to killing the four men and telling authorities the location of the bodies buried on a farm property in Solebury, Pa., owned by DiNardo's family.

“We have so much more to do to bring justice in this case,” Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub told reporters Friday. “I am very relieved to say we brought four young men one step closer to their loved ones so they can rest in peace.”

After killing the men, DiNardo confessed to burning the bodies in a metal tank that was converted into a cooker that he labeled a "pig roaster," according to The Daily Mail.

DiNardo, 20, is charged with all four homicides and 20 other counts, including abuse of corpse, conspiracy and robbery, according to court documents. Sean Kratz, 20, faces 20 counts, including three of criminal homicide.

White on white crime. These guys killed 4 men over a drug deal. When I made the thread about white on white crime, I was a racist because to you there is no such thing. We there is and this is not the only case. So should we be afraid of whites?

According to the Department of Justice Uniform Crime reports we should be.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 60.1 percent of those arrests.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the- u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

And remember, there aren't all that many blacks on wall street.
And black guys abandon their children more often, and have a higher rate of incarceration. And have a lower IQ average. And drop out of school more often...

Most blacks are up to no good. So it's perfectly ok to be afraid of blacks, as you can't tell by looking at them who the bad apples are.
what???? most blacks??? are you trolling or stupid? Most blacks, like most whites and Mexicans, simply want to live their life and be left alone. Sure, I know that the black population has a disproportionate amount of scumbags, but its still a small amount. and if you cant at least PARTIALLY tell who might be a threat, you are either blind or stupde(or both). Take a look at Colion Noir and a look at Chief Keef and you know which one of you don't want to see in a dark alley while you are unarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back