It is not a matter of right or wrong

rtwngAvngr said:
Roomy, mommy did love you. Your problem is so did daddy, anally.

What a thick bastard you have proved to be, I used to be your only friend:D

We should have a drunk forum. You're only allowed to post when inebriated, and if you dick off too much on the rest of the board, you'd be restricted to only to the drunk forum.

I like this idea, actually. It'd probably dumb the board down a bit, even if we had a better name than Drunk Forum for it, but I'm sure there's been a few times when we've all been on here a little tipsy, wanting to be silly and stupid.

Then again, today wasn't very much fun, so who knows?

no1tovote4 said:

Let me explain.

RWA thinks that Roomy's problem might have it's source from him feeling that his mother did not show him affection.

RWA is simply reassuring Roomy that his mother did care and love him.

And not just his mother...but RWA is speculating that Roomy's father also showed him care and affection.

Demonstrating this in the form of Sodomy.

Or as Roomy would understand better...Buggery.

We should have a drunk forum. You're only allowed to post when inebriated, and if you dick off too much on the rest of the board, you'd be restricted to only to the drunk forum.

good idea, Clay !

The ClayTaurus said:
I could moderate it. The moderator of incoherence. Yeah, I like the way that sounds.

I'll put in a good word for ya ! You really think you can herd cats huh?:teeth:

no1tovote4 said:
What? How will you be able to tell if most of us incoherent folk are sober?

I would think any incoherent would be allowed in the drunk forum--but I'm not in charge. They might get offended by sober incoherents.:cof:

Abbey Normal said:
Ideas for titles of the new forum:

1. The Drink Tank
2. Beefs & Brew
3. The Whinery
4. All Ginned Up and Nowhere to Go
5. Pub Crawlers
6. The Gibberish Tavern

All Dressed up in Blotto, but no Date to be Found!

Forum List

Back