It is not a matter of right or wrong

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
It is a matter of opinion, but hey, fuck you if your opinion is different to admin/mod BYE BYE.:beer:

roomy said:
It is a matter of opinion, but hey, fuck you if your opinion is different to admin/mod BYE BYE.:beer:

What's the poison of choice this evening, or is it narcs like me?

jimnyc said:
What's the poison of choice this evening, or is it narcs like me?

Jimmy.If your gonna do it, do it.Don't fuck about, I have tried the PM way I have tried the 'see it your way' you have manipulated the situation, YOUR WAY, just do what you intented to do all along, JIMMY's way, you deny it is censorship but by any other name , what is it?

roomy said:
Jimmy.If your gonna do it, do it.Don't fuck about, I have tried the PM way I have tried the 'see it your way' you have manipulated the situation, YOUR WAY, just do what you intented to do all along, JIMMY's way, you deny it is censorship but by any other name , what is it?

Roomy, I have usually enjoyed your posts, but this censorship crying jag is getting very weird.

How's about a new subject?

roomy said:

Dunno, you tell me? You keep going over the same bitches but yet here you are hours later still posting. Are you angry and want to be banned? Are you angry that I haven't censored you or banned you for your actions?

What have I manipulated? I've allowed you your say and said I was willing to help you or others. You are still here. What is the issue? Did the bottle run dry and you can't find the car keys?

Abbey Normal said:
Nah, if it was Arch we would have seen this: :bye1:

Depends on how much <b>he's</b> had to drink... They both have the "It's the Mods fault - I'm leaving!" temper tantrum down pat...

Shattered said:
Depends on how much <b>he's</b> had to drink... They both have the "It's the Mods fault - I'm leaving!" temper tantrum down pat...

Shattered, you need to shut the fuck up you daft cow, fuck all to do with you but you can't help your nosey fucking self.

Jimmy, are you saying, we are sound?

roomy said:
Shattered, you need to shut the fuck up you daft cow, fuck all to do with you but you can't help your nosey fucking self.

Jimmy, are you saying, we are sound?

Charming... Your mother would be proud.

Shattered said:
Charming... Your mother would be proud.

We have history you silly bint, and the board knows it, so shut the fuck up and stuff your neg rep(again) up your hairy mans arse.

Edited to add.I get banned Shatterred wins YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

roomy said:
We have history you silly bint, and the board knows it, so shut the fuck up and stuff your neg rep(again) up your hairy mans arse.

Piss up a rope, you drunk fucking bastard. Seek help.

(Sorry.. I had to put it in language you'd understand.)

Shattered said:
Piss up a rope, you drunk fucking bastard. Seek help.

(Sorry.. I had to put it in language you'd understand.)

Because you come from a family of drunken fucking retards has fuck all to do with me, have a drink you fucking lush, you know you want one:clap:

roomy said:
Because you come from a family of drunken fucking retards has fuck all to do with me, have a drink you fucking lush, you know you want one:clap:

I don't drink in a year what you seem to drink in a 4-hour span...

Shattered said:

Well that's not saying much! :laugh: The slam is not to you, Shattered.

Shattered said:
So you say you fucking drunken retard, try pissing up a rope you daft ugly hairy bastard.Sorry i had to use language you would understand.

roomy said:

Oh yes. Compaired to drunken english brain surgeons, Shattered should hang her head in shame.
Paperbag.gif

Remember Shattered, the english are NEVER wrong. Ever. :laugh:

Said1 said:
Oh yes. Compaired to drunken english brain surgeons, Shattered should hang her head in shame.
Paperbag.gif

Remember Shattered, the english are NEVER wrong. Ever. :laugh:

*sniff* Thanks for the bag...:wine:

Forum List

Back