It Is None Of Our Business

I saw that fly over their heads

No you didn't. We see your lame deflection every time. We choose to ignore it.
Yeah because Obama had the most transparent presidency in history. Opp's another Obama lie.
We're talking about a private meeting between our current President, Trump, and Putin.
Did we know everything that was said between Putin and Obama? I bet you didn't care then. Even when Obama wanted Putin to have patience to wait. So he could really kiss his ass. Also traitor Obama was the one that wanted to transform america, not Trump.

yawn yawn YAWN. nothing ever came of that you know. nothing, zilch, nana, zero, goose egg. oh wait - i take it back. sanctions happened. you know.... expelling spies & closing down roooskie compounds & economic sanctions. & guess who threw a hissy fit when congress imposed even MORE sanctions in 2017? your boy, trump. it had to take a veto proof legislative act of congress to get it thru. & now guess who wants to lift sanctions on the very company tied to manafort? DING DING DING! donny from queens. but the senate (D)s are going to force the senate to vote on whether that's a good idea. let's see which way will they vote.
Trump is harder on Putin than Obama was, dumbass.

What picture?
its ok LL dean.....i understand your problem....

You got confused didn't ya? Can't admit it?
yet you were the one who asked what picture....its ok your good buddy dean does the same thing,he would be proud of you...

What picture?
the one in your wallet.....

You think I'm someone else, right? Age getting to ya?

its ok LL dean.....i understand your problem....

yet you were the one who asked what picture....its ok your good buddy dean does the same thing,he would be proud of you...

What picture?

its not getting to me....but it must be getting to you,otherwise you would not have started this exchange...its ok i have dealt with people with short term memory loss before.....

What picture?

its not getting to me....but it must be getting to you,otherwise you would not have started this exchange...its ok i have dealt with people with short term memory loss before.....

What picture?

What picture?

What picture?
the one in your wallet......you do remember were you left it,right?...

What picture?

What picture?

You showed me a picture? Please tell me what picture you showed me.

What picture?

ok ...now brace yourself...he might look like someone you know....

What picture?

Ohhhh! You are trying to claim that you were being sarcastic with that picture?

What a load of shit.

What picture?

What a load of shit.
and you claimed you were being sarcastic with this so called thread you put up...what an equal load of shit...

What picture?

What a load of shit.
and you claimed you were being sarcastic with this so called thread you put up...what an equal load of shit...

You don't think that I was being sarcastic with this thread?

What a load of shit.

thats the reason i put up my sarcastic picture....

What a load of shit.

Fail.

What a load of shit.

Fail.
i failed about as much as you did with your stupid thread....

No you didn't. We see your lame deflection every time. We choose to ignore it.
Yeah because Obama had the most transparent presidency in history. Opp's another Obama lie.
We're talking about a private meeting between our current President, Trump, and Putin.
Did we know everything that was said between Putin and Obama? I bet you didn't care then. Even when Obama wanted Putin to have patience to wait. So he could really kiss his ass. Also traitor Obama was the one that wanted to transform america, not Trump.

yawn yawn YAWN. nothing ever came of that you know. nothing, zilch, nana, zero, goose egg. oh wait - i take it back. sanctions happened. you know.... expelling spies & closing down roooskie compounds & economic sanctions. & guess who threw a hissy fit when congress imposed even MORE sanctions in 2017? your boy, trump. it had to take a veto proof legislative act of congress to get it thru. & now guess who wants to lift sanctions on the very company tied to manafort? DING DING DING! donny from queens. but the senate (D)s are going to force the senate to vote on whether that's a good idea. let's see which way will they vote.

he has? how so? please be specific.

Google it, quit being ignorant.

Google it, quit being ignorant.

Comparing Trump and Obama's 'tough' actions on Russia

Forum List

Back