It Is None Of Our Business

Listen up! The WAPO (also known as the Washington compost) is reporting that President Trump ordered the interpreter for his private meeting with Putin to destroy her notes and to not discuss the meeting with any of his senior advisors.

So what!! The president is entitled to absolute privacy when meeting with foreign leaders. We have no right to know what was discussed and it is perfectly fine that no official records of the meeting have been kept.

Geez!

No its not. It's absolutely not. There are a lot of reasons why they need a record of what was said, not the least of which is to prove it later, if the Russians try to claim an agreement that wasn't given.

The President is NOT allowed to spend hours and hours with your country's sworn enemy without a public record.

Listen up! The WAPO (also known as the Washington compost) is reporting that President Trump ordered the interpreter for his private meeting with Putin to destroy her notes and to not discuss the meeting with any of his senior advisors.

So what!! The president is entitled to absolute privacy when meeting with foreign leaders. We have no right to know what was discussed and it is perfectly fine that no official records of the meeting have been kept.

Geez!

No its not. It's absolutely not. There are a lot of reasons why they need a record of what was said, not the least of which is to prove it later, if the Russians try to claim an agreement that wasn't given.

The President is NOT allowed to spend hours and hours with your country's sworn enemy without a public record.

Sometimes I worry about people here. How is it possible that so many of you have absolutely no ability to recognize sarcasm?

Sometimes I worry about people here. How is it possible that so many of you have absolutely no ability to recognize sarcasm?

Sarcasm doesn't print all that well, LL. It took me a while to figure it out, and I knew your track record indicated you wouldn't seriously say anything like what your posting seemed to say.

Whatever... I, for one, would love to hear / read about that interpreter being interviewed either before some House Committee or by Mueller, or both. There has to be a reason why Mafia Don confiscated the notes, and why even the usual secrecy shrouding presidential records of meetings with foreign leaders wasn't enough. That should be very interesting.

Geez!

you mean like you did when i showed that picture?...

Geez!

What?

Geez!

Just for the sake of argument, who has seen the WAPO reporter's notes to verify who was interviewed and how WAPO knows that?

Geez!

Just for the sake of argument, who has seen the WAPO reporter's notes to verify who was interviewed and how WAPO knows that?

Pretty good question and I'd like to know the answer to that as well.

Geez!

What?
yea there it is the dean dance...."huh?"....he is good at doing that too....

Just imagine... he might have assured Putin that he'd have more flexibility after the election!
I saw that fly over their heads

No you didn't. We see your lame deflection every time. We choose to ignore it.
Yeah because Obama had the most transparent presidency in history. Opp's another Obama lie.
We're talking about a private meeting between our current President, Trump, and Putin.
Did we know everything that was said between Putin and Obama? I bet you didn't care then. Even when Obama wanted Putin to have patience to wait. So he could really kiss his ass. Also traitor Obama was the one that wanted to transform america, not Trump.

yawn yawn YAWN. nothing ever came of that you know. nothing, zilch, nana, zero, goose egg. oh wait - i take it back. sanctions happened. you know.... expelling spies & closing down roooskie compounds & economic sanctions. & guess who threw a hissy fit when congress imposed even MORE sanctions in 2017? your boy, trump. it had to take a veto proof legislative act of congress to get it thru. & now guess who wants to lift sanctions on the very company tied to manafort? DING DING DING! donny from queens. but the senate (D)s are going to force the senate to vote on whether that's a good idea. let's see which way will they vote.

Sarcasm doesn't print all that well, LL. It took me a while to figure it out, and I knew your track record indicated you wouldn't seriously say anything like what your posting seemed to say.

Whatever... I, for one, would love to hear / read about that interpreter being interviewed either before some House Committee or by Mueller, or both. There has to be a reason why Mafia Don confiscated the notes, and why even the usual secrecy shrouding presidential records of meetings with foreign leaders wasn't enough. That should be very interesting.

considering who the OP is - it should have been instant recognition.

Listen up! The WAPO (also known as the Washington compost) is reporting that President Trump ordered the interpreter for his private meeting with PUTIN to destroy her notes and to not discuss the meeting with any of his senior advisors.

Geez!

Correctamundo. It's not as if the President works for the American People.

He has the nuclear go codes in his pocket at all times. Do the American people have a right to those as well?

Geez!

What?

What picture?

What?

What picture?
its ok LL dean.....i understand your problem....

What?

What picture?

You got confused didn't ya? Can't admit it?

What?

What picture?

yet you were the one who asked what picture....its ok your good buddy dean does the same thing,he would be proud of you...

What picture?

yet you were the one who asked what picture....its ok your good buddy dean does the same thing,he would be proud of you...

What picture?

What picture?

What picture?
the one in your wallet.....

Forum List

Back