It is JEB BUSH that doesn't know what he is talking about!

Can you provide a link to that? It is your point to prove after all. It was two blocks away.
Google is your friend, you lazy asshole.

Read the fucking titles...then tel me Muslims did not want a mosque at ground zero.

muslims want a mosque at ground zero - - Yahoo Search Results

Where is the link that the mosque was AT the WTC? Can be seen from the WTC? Nope, nothing, you won't post anything because you can't find what you need.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

You cannot see one location when standing at the other.

There was never a mosque "at ground zero".
I never said there was. The proposed mosque was referred to as "The Ground Zero Mosque". The purpose behind it was the same as other mosques that have been built near sites that muslims had conquered.

"The Ground Zero Mosque" is a nickname due to it's controversy, not the actual name. And no, there is no evidence this was going to be built as some sort of conquest.

It is stupid to think that they could have built a mosque on the same real estate where the towers once stood. They didn't own it. They just wanted to be "nearby" and referred to it as the "Ground Zero Mosque". New Yorkers (and others around the country) objected too this.

Of course it's stupid but you guys kept describing it like it was on or adjacent to the WTC, it's not. And yes, many objected to the mosque being built, doesn't mean they were right.
You're trying to change the subject. I am arguing that THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN THE USA WERE CHEERING AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS FELL. They may not have been televised, but they cheered. They may not have been in New Jersey, but they cheered. I'll bet there were as many as a thousand of them in a single state.

You have no proof of this and at the very least you are getting pretty liberal with what Trump described. You probably have to in order to still buy his brand of bullshit.
You need to read the history of Muslims building mosques at places of their conquests before you dismiss the idea that the same justification was behind the one in Manhattan.

I haven't claimed to buy Trump's 'brand of bullshit'. A lot of his ideas appeal to many people solely because they are the exact opposite of Obama's and Hillary's brand of bullshit. I personally do no think Trump would make a good President...but I guarantee you he would be infinitely better than the Muslim-sympathizer/Marxist-asshole we have in the White House today.

There is no evidence this is a "conquest" mosque, I'm not sure what about that you don't understand.

And yes, you are drinking Trump's punch.

A Trump fan says he saw Muslims high-fiving in Georgia; therefore, Trump is telling the truth about what he saw in New Jersey.

It's true because all Muslims are the same. If a Muslim did something in Georgia, than of course Muslims did the same thing in New Jersey.

And all blacks are the same.

And all Jews are the same (according to Hitler)

And all whites from the USA are the same according to ISIS.

[OP probably hasn't spent much time in a post high school academic context, where he might learn some very sad historical precedents for his reasoning. Humans have freedom. They should be judged on their individual actions not the nation or religion into which they were born.]

Google is your friend, you lazy asshole.

Read the fucking titles...then tel me Muslims did not want a mosque at ground zero.

muslims want a mosque at ground zero - - Yahoo Search Results

Where is the link that the mosque was AT the WTC? Can be seen from the WTC? Nope, nothing, you won't post anything because you can't find what you need.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

I never said there was. The proposed mosque was referred to as "The Ground Zero Mosque". The purpose behind it was the same as other mosques that have been built near sites that muslims had conquered.

"The Ground Zero Mosque" is a nickname due to it's controversy, not the actual name. And no, there is no evidence this was going to be built as some sort of conquest.

It is stupid to think that they could have built a mosque on the same real estate where the towers once stood. They didn't own it. They just wanted to be "nearby" and referred to it as the "Ground Zero Mosque". New Yorkers (and others around the country) objected too this.

Of course it's stupid but you guys kept describing it like it was on or adjacent to the WTC, it's not. And yes, many objected to the mosque being built, doesn't mean they were right.
You're trying to change the subject. I am arguing that THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN THE USA WERE CHEERING AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS FELL. They may not have been televised, but they cheered. They may not have been in New Jersey, but they cheered. I'll bet there were as many as a thousand of them in a single state.

You have no proof of this and at the very least you are getting pretty liberal with what Trump described. You probably have to in order to still buy his brand of bullshit.
You need to read the history of Muslims building mosques at places of their conquests before you dismiss the idea that the same justification was behind the one in Manhattan.

I haven't claimed to buy Trump's 'brand of bullshit'. A lot of his ideas appeal to many people solely because they are the exact opposite of Obama's and Hillary's brand of bullshit. I personally do no think Trump would make a good President...but I guarantee you he would be infinitely better than the Muslim-sympathizer/Marxist-asshole we have in the White House today.

There is no evidence this is a "conquest" mosque, I'm not sure what about that you don't understand.

Do you think the Muslims would admit to it?

As I said, I agree with many of Trumps views. That doesn't mean I'll vote for him. We do need to close the borders. We do need to make illegal aliens go to the back of the line. We do need to protect and defend our Constitution. We do need the strongest, most well-equipped military in the world. We do need a President that believes in the Constitution and enforcement of all the laws of the land.

I believed all these things before I ever knew that Donald Trump existed.

Go piss up a rope! You projections are childish and errant. You need some lessons in logic and truthfulness.

Last edited:
A Trump fan says he saw Muslims high-fiving in Georgia; therefore, Trump is telling the truth about what he saw in New Jersey.

It's true because all Muslims are the same. If a Muslim did something in Georgia, than of course Muslims did the same thing in New Jersey.

[OP probably hasn't spent much time in a post high school academic context, where he might learn some very sad historical precedents for his reasoning. Humans have freedom. They should be judged on their individual actions not the nation or religion into which they were born.]
Go back and read my OP, you idiot. I didn't say Trump didn't embellish the numbers. I just agreed that Muslims did indeed cheer and there were likely thousands of them IN THIS COUNTRY doing the cheering.

Sorry you don't have sense enough to grab that.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

As I said, I agree with many of Trumps views. That doesn't mean I'll vote for him. We do need to close the borders. We do need to make illegal aliens go to the back of the line. We do need to protect and defend our Coand nstitution. We do need the strongest, most well-equipped military in the world. We do need a President that believes in the Constitution observation of all the laws of the land.

Go piss up a rope! You projections are childish and errant. You need some lessons in logic and truthfulness.

Why do Muslims need to admit to anything? Why not look to the Imam and see if he has any relation to the 9/11 attacks.

As I said, I agree with many of Trumps views. That doesn't mean I'll vote for him. We do need to close the borders. We do need to make illegal aliens go to the back of the line. We do need to protect and defend our Coand nstitution. We do need the strongest, most well-equipped military in the world. We do need a President that believes in the Constitution observation of all the laws of the land.

Why do Muslims need to admit to anything? Why not look to the Imam and see if he has any relation to the 9/11 attacks.
You make no sense. A radical Muslim in the USA is not going to admit being a radical Muslim. He may very well claim to be a poor Syrian refugee looking for refuge from oppression in his own country. That's why they all (so called Syrian refugees) should be vetted far more heavily than Obama wants.

Are you aware that there are radical Muslim training camps in the USA? Would you like to know where they are?

No, but I have contacts that can find you. Since I have no need of knowing where you are or where you live, you can rest assured I will never know either.

Are you aware that there are radical Muslim training camps in the USA? Would you like to know where they are?

You know where I live?
No, but I have some contacts that can find out and let me know. Since I have no need of knowing, you can rest assured I won't ever know where you live.

No, I really want you to find out. Because I think you're full of shit.
I have no need.

You know where I live?
No, but I have some contacts that can find out and let me know. Since I have no need of knowing, you can rest assured I won't ever know where you live.

I have no need.

You do now. If you're going to brag you can pinpoint my location then I'm calling you out. Do it, liar. If you're going to make passive-aggressive effeminate threats then you should carry them through.

You know where I live?

I have no need.

You do now. If you're going to brag you can pinpoint my location then I'm calling you out. Do it, liar.
Oh, go fuck yourself, little boy.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Wipe your nose and go to another party.

You know where I live?

I have no need.

You do now. If you're going to brag you can pinpoint my location then I'm calling you out. Do it, liar.
Oh, go fuck yourself, little boy.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Wipe your nose and go to another party.

It's because you can't.

But oh boy, you kmow all about those terrorist training camps in the USA, but you can't even find me.

Inevitable that RWNJs would say they saw it. :rolleyes:

Even Carson has had the "good" sense to walk back his lie.

Everything is videoed these days and if this had happened, it would have been very well publicized.
If I'd been camera ready that day, I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA. They all worked there. They had the news on the TV behind the counter. I saw it with my own eyes.

It's a pity you have to have a link to everything that gets posted here. The fact that you do not trust anybody is evidence of your not being trustworthy. Just because you LIE all the time doesn't mean everybody does.

And what did you do?

Everything is videoed these days and if this had happened, it would have been very well publicized.
If I'd been camera ready that day, I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA. They all worked there. They had the news on the TV behind the counter. I saw it with my own eyes.

It's a pity you have to have a link to everything that gets posted here. The fact that you do not trust anybody is evidence of your not being trustworthy. Just because you LIE all the time doesn't mean everybody does.

And what did you do?
Other than take my business elsewhere and cause several others to do the same, nothing. It is not against the law in this country to be a cheerleader for any cause, good or bad.

You argument is ludicrous. Trump may have embellished the size of the crowds he personally saw celebrating on roof tops (far from the view of the average media camera), but his claim was confirmed by the Washington Post in a article written shortly after the Towers went smoking. Many people confirmed that they saw 'tailgating style parties' taking place of roof tops in New Jersey.

All you doubters need to take a bite of crow.

And what did you do?
Other than take my business elsewhere and cause several others to do the same, nothing. It is not against the law in this country to be a cheerleader for any cause, good or bad.

It's not against the law to sack up and speak up either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back