It is JEB BUSH that doesn't know what he is talking about!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Good old naive Jeb Bush! He criticizes Trump for claiming Muslims in the USA were cheering when the Towers went down. He says Trump doesn't know what he's talking about.

I saw with my own eyes, a group of young Muslim males in a Muslim-run convenience store and service station cheering and high-fiving each other as the watched re-runs of videos showing both Towers billowing smoke. This was just one little Muslim-run store in Georgia. No telling how many other places had the same despicable conduct, Muslims cheering a successful attack on the United States.

I was not likely to vote for Bush from the beginning. If he gets nominated, I will vote Independent. Bush is a goddamned idiot!

Inevitable that RWNJs would say they saw it. :rolleyes:

Even Carson has had the "good" sense to walk back his lie.

Everything is videoed these days and if this had happened, it would have been very well publicized.

Everything is videoed these days and if this had happened, it would have been very well publicized.
If I'd been camera ready that day, I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA. They all worked there. They had the news on the TV behind the counter. I saw it with my own eyes.

It's a pity you have to have a link to everything that gets posted here. The fact that you do not trust anybody is evidence of your not being trustworthy. Just because you LIE all the time doesn't mean everybody does.

If I'd been camera ready that day, I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA. They all worked there. They had the news on the TV behind the counter. I saw it with my own eyes.

It's a pity you have to have a link to everything that gets posted here. The fact that you do not trust anybody is evidence of your not being trustworthy. Just because you LIE all the time doesn't mean everybody does.

Trump stated he saw it on TV, so it was allegedly filmed. Trump lied, Bush is just a douche.

"This was just one little Muslim-run store in Georgia. No telling how many other places had the same despicable conduct, Muslims cheering a successful attack on the United States."

“No telling” - indeed, which is why this fails as a composition fallacy.

Good old naive Jeb Bush! He criticizes Trump for claiming Muslims in the USA were cheering when the Towers went down. He says Trump doesn't know what he's talking about.

I saw with my own eyes, a group of young Muslim males in a Muslim-run convenience store and service station cheering and high-fiving each other as the watched re-runs of videos showing both Towers billowing smoke. This was just one little Muslim-run store in Georgia. No telling how many other places had the same despicable conduct, Muslims cheering a successful attack on the United States.

I was not likely to vote for Bush from the beginning. If he gets nominated, I will vote Independent. Bush is a goddamned idiot!

Makes no sense to me that Muslims would cheer for the destruction of the Towers, when at least three hundred Muslims worked in the World Trade Center.

"I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA"

“Three” is not 'representative' of millions of American Muslims, nor billions world-wide; assuming it happened at all, of course.

This is further confirmation that the thread premise fails as a composition fallacy.

And Trump's lie remains a lie – three Muslims in Georgia do not constitute Trump's 'Muslims in New Jersey.'

Trump stated he saw it on TV, so it was allegedly filmed. Trump lied, Bush is just a douche.
I don't recall seeing (on TV) thousands of Muslims cheering in the US that day. I do remember seeing thousands of them (on TV) dancing in the streets in various countries. The likelihood that thousands of them were cheering here in the US is high.

...and then the bastards want to build a mosque where the Towers once stood.

Not exactly "thousands and thousands"- and probably a Breitbart put up job, hater dupe...

Makes no sense to me that Muslims would cheer for the destruction of the Towers, when at least three hundred Muslims worked in the World Trade Center.
Radical Muslims don't give a shit who dies.

"I could post a video of three cheering Muslims in a convenience store in the USA"

“Three” is not 'representative' of millions of American Muslims, nor billions world-wide; assuming it happened at all, of course.

This is further confirmation that the thread premise fails as a composition fallacy.

And Trump's lie remains a lie – three Muslims in Georgia do not constitute Trump's 'Muslims in New Jersey.'
Don't misquote me, you imbecile. I didn't say the Trump didn't lie. I said that there were likely thousands of Muslims cheering all over the US. I didn't claim his "thousands in New Jersey" was a true number. But you can bet your sweet ass there was "a shitload of cheering Muslims in the USA" that day. Whether it was thousands or hundreds doesn't matter. All of them should go back home...and stay there.

Last edited:

I don't recall seeing (on TV) thousands of Muslims cheering in the US that day. I do remember seeing thousands of them (on TV) dancing in the streets in various countries. The likelihood that thousands of them were cheering here in the US is high.

No, there is no assumed likelihood. Plus, Trump said he saw thousands and thousands on TV right here in the US, he's lying.

This is false. Where the towers once stood is a memorial, you should check it out. One or two streets over there is a mosque that has no direct line of site to the memorial.

No, there is no assumed likelihood. Plus, Trump said he saw thousands and thousands on TV right here in the US, he's lying.

This is false. Where the towers once stood is a memorial, you should check it out. One or two streets over there is a mosque that has no direct line of site to the memorial.
I said they wanted to....dufus! They were denied that site and moved to another site.

Read the archived news of the period.:asshole:

I said they wanted to....dufus! They were denied that site and moved to another site.

Can you provide a link to that? It is your point to prove after all. It was two blocks away.

Can you provide a link to that? It is your point to prove after all. It was two blocks away.
Google is your friend, you lazy asshole.

Read the fucking titles...then tel me Muslims did not want a mosque at ground zero.

muslims want a mosque at ground zero - - Yahoo Search Results

Read the fucking titles...then tel me Muslims did not want a mosque at ground zero.

Where is the link that the mosque was AT the WTC? Can be seen from the WTC? Nope, nothing, you won't post anything because you can't find what you need.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

You cannot see one location when standing at the other.

There was never a mosque "at ground zero".

1000's and 1000's dancing on roof tops ...

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I watched as much tv coverage as anyone else did. I never saw one single NY tv station devoting one second of time to that ..

pretty easy to see from a Park Av apt window ...

Liar.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Where is the link that the mosque was AT the WTC? Can be seen from the WTC? Nope, nothing, you won't post anything because you can't find what you need.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

I never said there was. The proposed mosque was referred to as "The Ground Zero Mosque". The purpose behind it was the same as other mosques that have been built near sites that muslims had conquered.

It is stupid to think that they could have built a mosque on the same real estate where the towers once stood. They didn't own it. They just wanted to be "nearby" and referred to it as the "Ground Zero Mosque". New Yorkers (and others around the country) objected too this.

You're trying to change the subject. I am arguing that THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN THE USA WERE CHEERING AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS FELL. They may not have been televised, but they cheered. They may not have been in New Jersey, but they cheered. I'll bet there were as many as a thousand of them in a single state.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

I never said there was. The proposed mosque was referred to as "The Ground Zero Mosque". The purpose behind it was the same as other mosques that have been built near sites that muslims had conquered.

"The Ground Zero Mosque" is a nickname due to it's controversy, not the actual name. And no, there is no evidence this was going to be built as some sort of conquest.

It is stupid to think that they could have built a mosque on the same real estate where the towers once stood. They didn't own it. They just wanted to be "nearby" and referred to it as the "Ground Zero Mosque". New Yorkers (and others around the country) objected too this.

Of course it's stupid but you guys kept describing it like it was on or adjacent to the WTC, it's not. And yes, many objected to the mosque being built, doesn't mean they were right.
You're trying to change the subject. I am arguing that THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN THE USA WERE CHEERING AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS FELL. They may not have been televised, but they cheered. They may not have been in New Jersey, but they cheered. I'll bet there were as many as a thousand of them in a single state.

You have no proof of this and at the very least you are getting pretty liberal with what Trump described. You probably have to in order to still buy his brand of bullshit.

Here is a map:

Park51_location_map.png

"The Ground Zero Mosque" is a nickname due to it's controversy, not the actual name. And no, there is no evidence this was going to be built as some sort of conquest.

Of course it's stupid but you guys kept describing it like it was on or adjacent to the WTC, it's not. And yes, many objected to the mosque being built, doesn't mean they were right.

You have no proof of this and at the very least you are getting pretty liberal with what Trump described. You probably have to in order to still buy his brand of bullshit.
You need to read the history of Muslims building mosques at places of their conquests before you dismiss the idea that the same justification was behind the one in Manhattan.

I haven't claimed to buy Trump's 'brand of bullshit'. A lot of his ideas appeal to many people solely because they are the exact opposite of Obama's and Hillary's brand of bullshit. I personally do not think Trump would make a good President...but I guarantee you he would be infinitely better than the Muslim-sympathizer/Marxist-asshole we have in the White House today.

Forum List

Back