It is impossible to compete with FREE

None of which changes the intelligence information that Bush had at that time.

Are you saying that if you were given tons of information, that all suggested that an enemy nation, which had already invaded one of your allies, and had been openly thwarting the UN inspections for over a decade..... That you would just assume "all the information is a lie, and I know he won't do anything"?

That would just make you a pathetically bad leader.... or Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was warned over and over... Al Qaida is growing, they are planning to attack us.... you should do something. And Billy boy Clinton, did not believe the information, and said they wouldn't do anything.

He was warned in 1996. He was warned in 1998. In 2001, we found out the "all the information is a lie, and I know he won't do anything" was wrong. Bill Clinton was a bad president.

If you take the same 'head-in-the-sand' approach, that would make you a bad president.

Bush did something, because he wasn't going to follow Clinton's incompetence.

And by the way, we found WMDs in Iraq. Contrary to the left-wing claim. He did have them. We have soldiers that had to be treated for chemical weapon exposures. And we also know the Russians removed a bunch.

So... who was really right in the end?

Bush & Co. engaged in fear mongering, the evidence of WMD's was weak, and the presentation by Powell was weaker. IMO, and I'm far from alone, Bush needed a war because he was the Commander-in-Chief when the most lethal attack on America occurred.

Cheney and the Neo Cons wanted a war with Iraq in the early 90's, when Bush I chose not to invade Iraq, and the PNAC statement of principles published in 1997 confirms such an agenda.

See the link below pay attention to those who signed the document and the place they held in Bush II's Administration:

http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc/PNAC---statement of principles.pdf

Yeah, and I can make up the motivations of other too. That would make me a biased opinionated left-wing judgmental prick.

I don't care about your PNAC. I don't care about your tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

The Democrats, and Congress had a congressional investigation specifically into dealing with the statements made to the press, by the Bush White House. They concluded, along with most everyone, that based on the intelligence data at the time, the statements and claims made in justification for dealing with Iraq were supported by the intel we had at that time.

You can keep banging your head against that brick wall until you die. I don't care! Stay ignorant. Stay biased. Stay foolish and living in your fantasy. Whatever works for you buddy.

The facts are still the facts, and they don't change because you are a left-winger and want to blame everything on Bush.

Sorry. Reality doesn't change to meet your specific ideological demands.

Well I'm convinced you're an ignorant asshole & totally brainwashed. I tried being civil but punks like yuo try my patience.

I'd once thought that you are one of the willfully ignorant, and thus dishonest. Which may still be true, but your rhetoric is more in line with fools, and those who engage in brinkmanship while hiding behind a keyboard.

Oddly, the evidence was pretty conclusive that you are willfully ignorant and intentionally dishonest this entire thread. I had always assumed you were a brainwashed jerkoff since we started talking, and you've only made that more an established fact as we've gone along.

Well good bye little lemming of your overlords. Run back to your world of myths and ideology. I'm sure your unicorns are waiting. Ta ta!

Projection ^^^

The act of attributing one's own feelings or traits to another person and imagining or believing that the other person has those same feelings or traits.

Wearing someone else’s stuff

Because people with Personality Disorders have an unstable view of themselves, sometimes they can lose track of where their own identity ends and someone else’s begins. In psychological terms, this is known as an Identity Disturbance.

As these Identity Disturbances blur the lines between the self and others, sometimes people with Personality Disorders will attribute their own personal and psychological characteristics to others. This practice is known as projection.

Copied from this link:

Projection

I don't care? Why do you assume I care what you think about me? Little arrogance topped with self-importance?

Forum List

Back