It is Dick.

Hey again! I think I will be posting here more. The other board I was on starting getting ignorant with their moderation practices...

"Starting getting ignorant?"

My God, DT, you mean you found a board where moderators were more ignorant than yourself???:eek:

Were you posting in the Baboon Cage of the Local Zoo?

Did the Baboons trick you into believing that?

Its nice that you're at least consistantly gullible.

Oh, I don't believe that they are your real family. I know you were adopted. I guess that's why you don't feel so badly about marrying your sister, huh? Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Did the Baboons trick you into believing that?

Its nice that you're at least consistantly gullible.

Oh, I don't believe that they are your real family. I know you were adopted. I guess that's why you don't feel so badly about marrying your sister, huh? Not my cup of tea, but to each their own.

Note to Moderators:

Please don't hold DT's ignorance against him.

As you see, he's a bit of a "Special" case, and probably has read, but doesn't comprehend the relatively simple posting rules and regulations:

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. The only exception to this is IF a member brings his/her family member(s) into the conversation first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back