It is demeaning to nation for Mrs. Obama to discuss slavery

And in this corner, The Poet, and in this corner, USNavyVet, for the world champeenship of racism!!!!

Call it whatever you want. It's the truth. Blacks in America should be glad that their ancestors were slower and weaker or they'd be stuck in some 3rd world shithole.

The lamest excuse that racists use to justify slavery. You should be ashamed that it cost the South its' legacy, its' men, and it's influence on the nation as a whole to suffer the Civil War.
All those lives lost fighting for the right to keep slaves. And here you are defending it.

I'm not justifying slavery, but you should. You should be glad that your ancestors were the slower and weaker ones or you wouldn't be here. And there is a good chance that some of your black ancestors were slave owners themselves. How does that make you feel? Are you going to cry again?

Darling. Let's talk about my white ancestors, who came from France...under contract to King George...and suffered jungle fever, so badly, they breeded the white right out of the line. Once you go black......LOL

Poet is racist, sexist, and now revealed anti-veteran.

What a pathetic individual.

And a very bad poet to boot.

No...I just don't support the military complex, which is yet another corporation.
Talk to the Republican Congress, which voted down benefits and healthcare for vets, and the walking wounded from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Shameful.

With the Democrats long and ponderous history of racism, I would hope all Democrats would feel the shame and finally accept responsibility for what they've done to the nation.

The odds seem rather slim though.

The racist mantle of the Democrats was taken over by the Republicans from the 1960's to 1980.

So convenient to rewrite history and avoid responsibility...:eusa_doh:

And you Dembulbs snatched it away and haven't given it up since then

:clap2:

Where is the rewriting of history. Are you not aware that the Party of Lincoln, the emancipating party is now the Democratic Party, and the old racist Democratic Party is now the Republican and Tea Parties, harboring KKK'ers, racists, and holier than thou wanna be Christians, who have no idea of Christ' teachings? Google "When the parties switched", and get back with me.

..I do appreciate your gift for smart-assery but you're grasp of the historical facts is truly comical...thanks ...:lol:

Right. Ask any KKK'er today his or her political party affiliation, and the answer will invariably be The Republican Party or the Tea Party. Never the Democratic Party. That's the party of minorities and Jews, doncha know?

I suppose I could flip you the Byrd..Democrat Senator Robert Byrd that is.

Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter | The Daily Caller

MikeK, you are whining and it is inaccurate. The full story of slavery from the ancient civilizations of Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas is taught as the prelude to American Negro Chattel Slavery. All of it is taught in our high schools and in our colleges, but all of does not excuse the overwhelming participation of whites in British North America in perpetuating black chattel slavery.

OK?
I am not interested in the history of slavery and its practice anywhere else but here in America. And what I know about it is what I've presented in this thread. So if you wish to think about overwhelming numbers of participants in the practice of slavery you need to focus on the history of your ancestral homeland, which, as I've already said, is the birthplace and the incubator of slavery, a practice which has continued there throughout its recorded history -- and continues to be practiced there to this day, in Mali, in The Sudan, and probably in other places.

So if you're looking to lay blame for the practice of slavery, including its presence here in America, go back to the beginning and lay that blame where it belongs. And it doesn't belong to the White race.

Last edited:
MikeK, you are whining and it is inaccurate. The full story of slavery from the ancient civilizations of Asia, Africa, Europe, and the Americas is taught as the prelude to American Negro Chattel Slavery. All of it is taught in our high schools and in our colleges, but all of does not excuse the overwhelming participation of whites in British North America in perpetuating black chattel slavery. OK?
So if you're looking to lay blame for the practice of slavery, including its presence here in America. . . And it doesn't belong to the White race.
For black chattel slavery in North America? It surely does, and you surely are a fool if you deny it.

Slaves had subsistence level living, food, living quarters etc. I wonder how many people work at the White House who have no more than subsistence level living. I am familiar with the GS scale and I know that clerks who have education and tech training get pretty low pay. So, what would a chamber maid at the White House get? Enough to pay for food and living quarters is about it, and I would have to wonder about the living quarters they could have on minimum wage. Michelle is a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Slavery was a time of antibellum charm, singing, dancing and merriment

Too bad the Yankees had to come and ruin it

Well at least the yankees waited long enough for the slaves to show us how to cook and eat. The European diet was very bland. Here in the south, we have the best food in the country, thanks to the Africans who pepped up our diet in some incredibly creative ways. And blacks being good cooks is NOT a stereotype. They ARE good cooks. I have always really enjoyed the pot lucks at work, their food is definitely worth showing up for. And they keep up with the times. They know that the little packet of sweet and low in the turnip greens can make all the difference in the world.

Last edited:
Disconnect between the preamble and the conclusion, Sunshine.

You make no sense.

Disconnect between the preamble and the conclusion, Sunshine.

You make no sense.

Not sure what you don't understand. Whie House workers aren't setting the world on fire salary wise. Subsistence level living is all they are making. They are really nothing more than slaves even now. Of course, like the one who wrote Back Stairs at the White House some make come out on top occaionally, but a maid is a maid is a maid. Don't even try to gell me that Michelle does her own cleaning. Michelle is a hypocrite.

This is not sensible: "Subsistence level living is all they are making. They are really nothing more than slaves even now."

You have absolutely no idea what they are making. When you do, post it.

Why the bitterness about something you don't understand?

Forum List

Back