It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

I find it quite remarkable that this Dotard of a president finds time to bash everyone EXCEPT the racist garbage

The Conservative tent is getting smaller and smaller
The conservative “tent” is bursting at the seams. Can’t thank you, Obama, Pelosi, and the rest of the wing-nuts enough for your radicalization. You keep pushing more and more people to the right. Thank you!

Black Stanford student decries Black Lives Matter in viral video: ‘White liberals in black face’
I've seen the note UN sent to trumph It says KMA I'll never give up my nukes

Yet you don't deny that Western Academia has become a bubble...

That's telling.

Obama had the perfect chance to greatly heal the racial divide, and instead did just about everything he could to worsen it.

He is a piece of shit.
No one, not even the great Obama, could drain the racism from the right.

Thanks for demonstrating how the left constantly works to keep the flames or racial division burning.
LOLOL

Spits a fucking racist.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow, nothing but spin and a personal slur.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.
It’s a title which fits you appropriately as was revealed in another thread not long ago. It cracks me up watching you fucking racists bitch about the the racial divide in this country when it’s fucking racists like you fanning the flames.

And in line with the theme of this thread, like trump, you are a retard.

1. Your lie about anything being revealed in another thread is dismissed. Liar.

2. It is people like you fanning it, and you know it.

3. Anyone that says Trump, is a retard, is the one with the low iq.

trump is the 1st US president in 100 years without a pet. he made the Democrat party his bitch instead!

No one, not even the great Obama, could drain the racism from the right.

Thanks for demonstrating how the left constantly works to keep the flames or racial division burning.
LOLOL

Spits a fucking racist.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow, nothing but spin and a personal slur.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.
It’s a title which fits you appropriately as was revealed in another thread not long ago. It cracks me up watching you fucking racists bitch about the the racial divide in this country when it’s fucking racists like you fanning the flames.

And in line with the theme of this thread, like trump, you are a retard.
But ,but there are good people there too

Your lie is an admission that you know you can't defend your position honestly.

It's all about losing or winning the election to you isn't it? For you, it has nothing to do with having a president who can do a decent job, does it? That's so pathetic.
Says the asshat who supported Barack Insane Obama twice. :laugh:

You can’t always count on a progressive to accuse a conservative of their own sins.

Trump made the government smaller? you lying piece of shit.
This is going to hurt, snowflake. But the facts are more important than your fragile feelings.
The federal government cut 3,000 jobs in May and federal employment has now dropped by 24,000 since President Donald Trump took office, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
He has reduced the size of the federal government by 24,000 people in less than a year and a half. If you were actually this extreme “small government” libertarian that you claim, you would be praising the shit out of President Trump. He has been more conservative in his first year and a half than any president since Thomas Jefferson.

Trump Has Cut Federal Payroll by 24,000 Jobs

It's all about losing or winning the election to you isn't it? For you, it has nothing to do with having a president who can do a decent job, does it? That's so pathetic.

You can’t always count on a progressive to accuse a conservative of their own sins.
Yeah pat those 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains must have really stung you and the DOW almost tripling must've made you shat your pants

Yeah pat those 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains must have really stung you and the DOW almost tripling must've made you shat your pants
Yeah...uh...that didn’t happen until Republicans took control of the House and controlled 33 of the 50 states. It wasn’t until people like Scott Walke implemented proven conservative policy in failed progressive Wisconsin that we saw “growth”.

Forum List

Back