It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

They probably just think you are fucking retarded. Like most of us do..
When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.
How much money do you give to your kid raping org, mr. pure spirit?
People like you make me sick. You probably make your god sick, too.
You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.

God sanctioned abortion in the OT.

Slavery was ended after a bloody Civil War that cost the lives of 600,000 Americans, and it might take something like that to end abortion. But abortion will end, that day is coming, because those on our side will never stop fighting until it ends.

It will never end.

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

A pro-abortion person marked my post as "funny."

So, pro-abortion people think dead babies are "funny."

Anyone who thinks a dead baby is funny is damned.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

If you think abortion is wrong, don’t have an abortion. It’s that simple.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.

You are sheep same as the other people you accuse of speaking, "Bah!"

You have no clue who put these ideas into your head do you? Hint: he was a 55 year old man born 278 years ago, who published a book in his late middle age, a gothic treatise really, on using abortion as a means of population control. His book also intellectualized the benefits of a society which would allow born children to be slain as well by their mother's choice.

You are not independent of mind or will, or fully "in-charge" of your body in the desire or right to abort an unborn child. Men put that idea into your mind just the same as your fear that other men will take away total control of your mind and body by doing away with legal abortion. The same difference is, is that you see only half of the historical picture. Your mind has already been brainwashed; indoctrinated to believe the right to slaughter an unborn child is an independently thought up idea for women, by women, when in fact, a sadistic middle aged man put the idea there for you. That makes your side of the abortion "war" legendary hypocrites--particularly the female activist ones.

^^^

man.jpg

Kavanaugh just said yesterday the BC pill is an abortive, you know where this is going. He is going to relieve ins companies not to cover the BC pills, IUD's, anything prevents pregnancy.
Can't they just do what they want anyway?

Not if they can't afford the means not to get pregnant. Do you think women just have abortions like water runs from your faucet. Most women think long and hard before it and you will find its mainly the poorer women who get abortion with no resources, like a mother or grandmother to take care of the child, and by the way what are the wealthy women's excuse for getting an abortion.
Double negative. It's tricky.

Are you even listening to your logic?

If they can't afford the cost of prevention, then they certainly can't afford the cost of the pregnancy or abortion. Maybe, just maybe, they should factor that into their decision making. God forbid, they take accountability and responsibility for their decisions and actions.

And yet men try to lay as many as they can. Maybe the men should think first. I am pro choice up to and including the 24th month and nothing will change my mind on that.
Like I said before it takes two to tango.

But given that men can and do walk away that is just more good reason for women to act responsibly to protect their best interests.

Tell me then why rape and incest allow abortions, you can't make up rules who gets abortions. Maybe we should make men take a pill until married to make them eunuchs.

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

Nah, they don't think dead babies are funny. What that little smiley means is that they can't respond to or rebut your post, so they're hoping they'll look superior and condescending while they run away.

I always take it as an immediate white flag of surrender.

Numbers 5:11-31

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

No actually It is, you mean you holly than thou men, who make a female pregnant. You so called Christians. Its really none of your business, I suppose you have an issue with the BC pill as well. Us women will not be put down again.
It takes two to tango but only one to pull the plug. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Kavanaugh just said yesterday the BC pill is an abortive, you know where this is going. He is going to relieve ins companies not to cover the BC pills, IUD's, anything prevents pregnancy.

Not if they can't afford the means not to get pregnant. Do you think women just have abortions like water runs from your faucet. Most women think long and hard before it and you will find its mainly the poorer women who get abortion with no resources, like a mother or grandmother to take care of the child, and by the way what are the wealthy women's excuse for getting an abortion.

i had an abortion yesterday... i will probably have another one tomorrow.

AND LOOK! I AM HAVING MY 3RD ONE TODAY!!!!

They probably just think you are fucking retarded. Like most of us do..
When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.

So you believe in imaginary people in the sky and pretend to think you know what they'll say and do even....so you are crazy. Thanks for letting us know.

Did you ever hear of "Pascal's wager" postulated in the 1400s.
The Wager uses the following logic (excerpts from Pensées, part III, §233):
Pascal's Wager - Wikipedia

Which for a simple minded black and white person such as you is this:
A) You evidently don't believe in life after death. Right? If you don't then nothing you say, do i.e. your total existence is NOTHING. You obviously won't know as you are "NOTHING".
B) Assume though there is something which means the possibility of your existence.
C) Assume then there are two parts. A positive place and a negative place. Based on our experiences it is better generally in a positive place than negative.
D) Assume then the difference between life after death in a positive environment depended on what you believed and did in your life today.

A logical, rational person would RATHER wager on a life after death because if there is nothing, the logical, rational person will never know.
But if a illogical, ignorant person would rather wager there is NOTHING... but there is something...hmmm!

If they can't afford the cost of prevention, then they certainly can't afford the cost of the pregnancy or abortion. Maybe, just maybe, they should factor that into their decision making. God forbid, they take accountability and responsibility for their decisions and actions.

And yet men try to lay as many as they can. Maybe the men should think first. I am pro choice up to and including the 24th month and nothing will change my mind on that.

But given that men can and do walk away that is just more good reason for women to act responsibly to protect their best interests.

The women who are getting abortions aren’t party girls looking for a good time. They’re poor women who had sex with their husbands and whose birth control fails.

80% of these women live at or below the poverty line. None have job security if they become pregnant. Over half are married or in a committed relationship. 13% identify as evangelical Christians. More than half have one or more children already.

Only 15% of these women are teenagers and most of those who are teenagers are in their late teens. The vast majority are women in their 20’s.

When you look at the reality that it’s not good time party girls who are getting abortions but young and poor married couples who can’t afford to have more children, the whole abortion debate gets turned on its head.

The abortion rate in the US is being driven by Republican economic policies. Countries with FREE abortions, like Canada, have half the abortion rate of the US because of liberal economic policies.

Republicans talk the talk about opposing abortion, but do nothing to help the poor women lining up to terminate pregnancies they cannot afford, other than call them murderers.

Republican hypocrisy at its best. Punishing and shaming poor women for daring to have sex.

Then can I assume that you support all government programs such as those that ensure proper nutrition, health care and housing so as people who might have considered abortion, are, instead given hope that keeping and raising the child will be easier and that they will have some support to do so?

150 years from now they will look back on us the same way we look back on slavery.

who is they and us?

No actually It is, you mean you holly than thou men, who make a female pregnant. You so called Christians. Its really none of your business, I suppose you have an issue with the BC pill as well. Us women will not be put down again.
It takes two to tango but only one to pull the plug. Two wrongs do not make a right.

That is the way it should be. You want to get laid, don't take money out of my pocket to get your rocks off!

And yet men try to lay as many as they can. Maybe the men should think first. I am pro choice up to the 24th week and nothing will change my mind on that.

That is because you are a libtard. with the IQ of a hamster.

The women who are getting abortions aren’t party girls looking for a good time. They’re poor women who had sex with their husbands and whose birth control fails.

80% of these women live at or below the poverty line. None have job security if they become pregnant. Over half are married or in a committed relationship. 13% identify as evangelical Christians. More than half have one or more children already.

Only 15% of these women are teenagers and most of those who are teenagers are in their late teens. The vast majority are women in their 20’s.

When you look at the reality that it’s not good time party girls who are getting abortions but young and poor married couples who can’t afford to have more children, the whole abortion debate gets turned on its head.

The abortion rate in the US is being driven by Republican economic policies. Countries with FREE abortions, like Canada, have half the abortion rate of the US because of liberal economic policies.

Republicans talk the talk about opposing abortion, but do nothing to help the poor women lining up to terminate pregnancies they cannot afford, other than call them murderers.

Republican hypocrisy at its best. Punishing and shaming poor women for daring to have sex.

Birth control fails? If it is so ineffective, why do people bother to use it?

The statistics you are spouting are just baseless. The fact they are baseless is a testament to how stupid liberals truly are, thinking we believe your bullshit!

The red text highlights your complete lack of intelligence. If abortions were just suddenly made "free" then we wouldn't have as many? In what dimension of time and space does that make sense? None! Your IQ is slipping further into invertebrate levels.

I have seen far too many high school students with baby bumps one day and a flat as a board stomach the next to know they did not discover some new diet secret, especially when they proclaim to the world that they missed school to go to the clinic.

Can we assume that you support meaningful, comprehensive sex education to cut down on teen pregnancy, and making birth control readily available to all women?

Can we assume that you support encouraging the placing of children for adoption if they feel that they can't keep them, and that one way of doing that is to create the largest possible pool of potential adoptive parents, including LGBT people?

who is they and us?

That is the way it should be. You want to get laid, don't take money out of my pocket to get your rocks off!

Is this the sword you want to die on. Then men shouldn’t have health insurance pay for their Viagara, or other medical care to restore their limp old dicks. When God says you’re done, no more dick hardeners for you old man.

And yet men try to lay as many as they can. Maybe the men should think first. I am pro choice up to the 24th week and nothing will change my mind on that.

No that is because I'm a woman.

No that is because I'm a woman.

Allegedly. I have met many women like you with the IQ of a hamster.

Forum List

Back