it is all the way in for Ted Cruz even though he did not win in 2016 but is time in in 2020 !!!

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
If Trump does not win this year close to ending it by becoming BERNIE or Clinton is my answer to you Trump supporters but even if Trump is great snack ice, he is not the right man I want Ted Cruz all this time in the election in 2020 if not then it will I'm very pissed I like cooperation with China more than like Russia and Stalin they how are born with communist in blood. America's Federation are good Anti communists. Only BERNIE like communists in America's Federation. And I only like Obamas last year in he's president axces. But Obama are Anti whites so he's only negro. But Cruz is it. In 2020. Before is impossible.

If Trump does not win this year close to ending it by becoming BERNIE or Clinton is my answer to you Trump supporters but even if Trump is great snack ice, he is not the right man I want Ted Cruz all this time in the election in 2020 if not then it will I'm very pissed I like cooperation with China more than like Russia and Stalin they how are born with communist in blood. America's Federation are good Anti communists. Only BERNIE like communists in America's Federation. And I only like Obamas last year in he's president axces. But Obama are Anti whites so he's only negro. But Cruz is it. In 2020. Before is impossible.

People thought it was Rick Santorum year back in 2012 and what happened?

Ted Cruz will not be like McCain or Romney and will most likely be out of the Senate after the 2018 election.

• Banned

People thought it was Rick Santorum year back in 2012 and what happened?

Ted Cruz will not be like McCain or Romney and will most likely be out of the Senate after the 2018 election.

What is this.

Ted Cruz allways win 2020 if Trump do not win 2016.

• Banned
It is perfect time in 2020 for cubano.

He will compering in China of big money trade.

This I want to se with U.S. and China.

:smile:

• Banned
Boyfriends is even good for all boys in world how have new + old collected togheter.

How dislike boyfriends new or old or both two.

No matter, if Trump makes it or doesn't make this election it could mean the end of the GOP, and the creation of a new conservative party, the third or fourth, may have to be formed.

Forum List

Back