It has been over a month, where are the Hitler death camps?

'It has been over a month, where are the Hitler death camps?'

Obama and Soros are off plotting and planning them for when the '3 Horsepersons of The Apocalypse' (Obama, Soros, and Hillary) ride into DC and re-take power with the overthrow of the Trump administration...which should come right before Christmas.

:p

Trump is Hitler, so where are the camps?
:desk:

I built one in my back yard!

We put in a trampoline, I hope that's okay.

That counts. My neighbor has one. Some kid ends up crying on that thing every single day.
Yeah. Come to think of it, it could be considered a torture device.

Dems would call it one, for sure.

A 5 year old can use one without issue, but I GUARANTEE if the CIA used it to interrogate, the snowflakes would lose their minds that it's torture.

Right next to the fema camps, the real birf certificate found by trump's investigators, and trump's tax thingamajigs.
I thought the death camps are with the coal mining jobs and paid border wall.
In the same complex where crooked hillary is imprisoned.

It's true. They have Lois Lerner locked up there too.

I read on infowars that hiliary inherited the recently vacated cell of the blind sheikh. That means that they finally have room for maobama, the kenyan muslim fascist commie strongman sissy.

Trump is Hitler, so where are the camps?

What is Trump waiting for?

Don't tell me snowflakes are full of shit.

Hitler was elected in 32. Death camps started in 41. He always likes to brag about being ahead of schedule, but it's still a little early to be looking for them yet.

Trump doesn't have 9 years to start the camps.

When snowflakes are comparing Trump and Hitler, I had no idea that they meant 1932 Hitler.

That's interesting.

By the way, not to get hung up on "FACTS", but HITLER was NOT elected in 1932.

He was appointed Chancellor Jan 30 1933. Thanks for the correction.

Forum List

Back