It has become obvious that Obama isn't capable of...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Running an honest campaign on any issues relative to the state of our economy. He acts like a rabid pitbull eye balling a tbone steak. All he sees is the prize at the end with no regard to the proper way to obtain it. Nothing but constant attacks of Mitt and zip about how we got where we are or how we're going to get out of this mess.

Look for some really nasty shit if he falls behind post convention.

That's hilarious, considering all Romney's comments about "you didn't build that" and all the other crap Romney has quoted out of context.

And this is a suprise? It is a time honored campaign strategy.
Kinda reminds me of the republicans in 2004 and 2008.

McCain july 2008 "The economy is fundamentally sound".

Last edited:
That's hilarious, considering all Romney's comments about "you didn't build that" and all the other crap Romney has quoted out of context.

Once and for all PLEASE provide the proper "context" as that is one of the limpest deflections I've ever heard and coming from this administration...that's saying a ton.

Did he REALLY mean roads and bridges? Give me a fucking break.
Isn't it embarrassing to be expected to propagate such obvious lies in order to "keep the faith"?

• Banned

Except McCain was so out of touch he actually believed that. He said that to ease fears not further his campaign.

Out of context.:lol::lol::lol: You simpletons crack me up!

You will see distraction after distraction, dirt digging on top of dirt digging, poo flinging followed by poo flinging... and without a doubt, lie after lie.... It is literally all Obamalama has

But not 2010??? No, It is probably best that 2010 be completely forgotten if you are a member of the Democrat Party. :lol:

Running an honest campaign on any issues relative to the state of our economy. He acts like a rabid pitbull eye balling a tbone steak. All he sees is the prize at the end with no regard to the proper way to obtain it. Nothing but constant attacks of Mitt and zip about how we got where we are or how we're going to get out of this mess.

Look at the Position he is in. There is Nothing Positive he can run on.

He does not dare tell us how he would get us out of this mess, Because what he wants is another massive Stimulus. He is just smart enough to know if he said that, he would lose for sure.

Next time you put Quotes on what someone said, you should try and get it right.

he said "the Fundamentals of the Economy Are Strong"

In his defense at the time he said it, it was not at all clear how bad things would get. Just ask Obama and his Team who use that excuse repeatedly, that it was much worse than they thought.

You Fucking jackass

Next time you put Quotes on what someone said, you should try and get it right.

he said "the Fundamentals of the Economy Are Strong"

In his defense at the time he said it, it was not at all clear how bad things would get. Just ask Obama and his Team who use that excuse repeatedly, that it was much worse than they thought.

You Fucking jackass

Good catch

The right wingers are going hard on the defensive, this is very good for Obama :clap2:

Yeah Mitt is so far "above" that right?
Mitt vs Santorum

Mitt vs. gingrich

"Gingrich said the number of dollars spent on negative ads against him “in a state this size (Iowa)” was “pretty amazing.”

He was asked, “Do you feel swift-boated?”

“I feel Romney-boated,” Gingrich replied."

"I don't object to being outspent. I object to lies. I object to negative smear campaigns," Gingrich, the former House speaker, said Tuesday, suggesting that Romney was being less than truthful when he claimed there was nothing he could do about hard-hitting spots coming from an independent group made up of staffers from his 2008 campaign. "Understand, these are his people running his ads, doing his dirty work while he pretends to be above it."
Read more at Gingrich Calls Romney Attack Ads 'Disgusting'

Thanks for the laugh!! :lol:

Context......what was the context, I heard the rest of it...it SUPPORTED that statement.....OBamabot!!!!!!!!!

Mitt vs Santorum

Mitt vs. gingrich

"Gingrich said the number of dollars spent on negative ads against him “in a state this size (Iowa)” was “pretty amazing.”

"I don't object to being outspent. I object to lies. I object to negative smear campaigns," Gingrich, the former House speaker, said Tuesday, suggesting that Romney was being less than truthful when he claimed there was nothing he could do about hard-hitting spots coming from an independent group made up of staffers from his 2008 campaign. "Understand, these are his people running his ads, doing his dirty work while he pretends to be above it."

Newt was a cry baby. And for the record those weren't Mitts ads they were superpac ads that he had no control over. I'm referring to Obama's actual speeches and those of his hired surrogates.

and remember all of the issues Obama campaigned on in 2007/08? and this time around, he is not speaking on any of them. it seems that Mitt Romney is the problem, Mitt Romney has caused all of our problems! so much for O'Bambi bitchin' over the debt/deficit/unemployment problem of 2008!

Mitt vs Santorum

Mitt vs. gingrich

Newt was a cry baby. And for the record those weren't Mitts ads they were superpac ads that he had no control over. I'm referring to Obama's actual speeches and those of his hired surrogates.

I agree with you regarding gingrich, but you have to admit it's not a one sided thing. BOTH parties are responsible for presenting "half truths" and parsing words or speeches to fit their agendas.

and remember all of the issues Obama campaigned on in 2007/08? and this time around, he is not speaking on any of them. it seems that Mitt Romney is the problem, Mitt Romney has caused all of our problems! so much for O'Bambi bitchin' over the debt/deficit/unemployment problem of 2008!

Do you have any specific examples that you can cite?

Do you have any specific examples that you can cite?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back