It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

The election is over.
I agree, and the left needs to get over it. Grow up, stop the violence, and deal with your loss.
What violence? lol. Stop campaigning. WTF is a BOYCOTT of the Oscars? Nutty stuff. This won't make real news. ONE person harassed and harasser was arrested. Take a feqqing break...
What violence? The violence perpetrated by the left against Trump supporters throughout the campaign and after. And don't talk to me about boycotts, not after your reprehensible Congressmen boycotted the inauguration. YOU'RE the one still campaigning, you don't seem to realize you fucking lost the election.
At least they know what a boycott is. Violence was by Trumpsters, not Dems or Libs, hater dupe.

Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

Rightsmarts headline doesn't correspond to the evidence available in the video the story contains. Moreover, the video evidence doesn't suggest the people were protesting anything. It's pretty clear they were endorsing Trump or something having to do with him.

I don't see evidence that either of those women were boycotting the Oscars. The placard that got destroyed read "jobs;" it didn't mention the Oscars at all; therefore one can't say she was even protesting the Oscars. I can see the women fighting were inside the Dolby at the ceremony. I can see they weren't at home watching on their televisions. Those two facts do not make someone be boycotting the Oscars.

Where the group is appears to be the stairs leading to the shopping courtyard area to the right of the theater entrance. You can see the stairs on the right side of the photo below.

gallery-2-large2.jpg

Now if I were boycotting something, I wouldn't be anywhere near it. I certainly wouldn't stand on the very property. When people boycott grocery stores, what do they do? They don't go to that grocery store. When boycotting P&G products, one doesn't buy them.

You may ask why have I taken up the semantic line here. I have because we're talking a publisher who has tried to make a point by misrepresenting facts and details and the OP-er shows not the least bit of integrity in clarifying the the misrepresented point of fact and contextual slant.

If one wants to make the point about Trump supporters being attacked, fine; make the point. But don't do so by presenting details that aren't precise, accurate, certain, or, if editorializing, substantiated with strong case. The headline "Trump Supporter Attacked Outside Dolby Theater" is perfectly fine. It's accurate, it's precise, it doesn't try to tell a story that cannot be confirmed. In short it's not yellow journalism.

And just to amplify what it means to boycott the Oscars, I note Asghar Farhadi, who was nominated for and won his second Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film. Farhadi didn't attend the awards as a boycott of Trump's (currently blocked) travel-ban. Farhadi's statement was read by the astronaut who accepted the award on his behalf.

One is not boycotting anything when one doesn't participate in something which one was never able to participate to begin with.

It Happened Again: Trump Supporters Attacked While Boycotting The Oscars In Los Angeles

In news that’s sure to shock everyone, anti-Trumpers have unprovokedly attacked Trump supporters.

This most recent assault (well, as of this writing; there’ve probably been more by the time you read it) happened in the peaceful, tolerant city of Los Angeles, California.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express . . .

Just one question--who was STUPID enough to wear Trump gear in Hollywood--LOL

Never mind that was a stupid question.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
Someone that blindly followed Obama for eight years, calling someone else stupid. Lol

In news that’s sure to shock everyone, anti-Trumpers have unprovokedly attacked Trump supporters.

This most recent assault (well, as of this writing; there’ve probably been more by the time you read it) happened in the peaceful, tolerant city of Los Angeles, California.

Pro-Trump supporters, tired of the divisive, poisonous politics of Hollywood elites, decided to express . . .
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

Trump is anti states rights for marijuana and his fcc chair is going to make the internet expensive. Nice job dumb fucks!

You mean he's pro law and order. If a State decides to establish itself as a drug cartel, they can expect to be treated like one, can you say RICO?
You are against states rights?

Nope, State reps passed these federal laws, the States in the Constitution agreed to abide by them. If you don't like them now, get the State reps to change them. Until that happens do as you agreed. It's really not that hard to understand.

The election is over.
I agree, and the left needs to get over it. Grow up, stop the violence, and deal with your loss.
What violence? lol. Stop campaigning. WTF is a BOYCOTT of the Oscars? Nutty stuff. This won't make real news. ONE person harassed and harasser was arrested. Take a feqqing break...
What violence? The violence perpetrated by the left against Trump supporters throughout the campaign and after. And don't talk to me about boycotts, not after your reprehensible Congressmen boycotted the inauguration. YOU'RE the one still campaigning, you don't seem to realize you fucking lost the election.
At least they know what a boycott is. Violence was by Trumpsters, not Dems or Libs, hater dupe.
Oh really? How many examples do you want that you're full of shit?

New Topics

Forum List

Back