It Gets Even More Remarkable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit being such a drama queen.

I have not advocated for anyone to be murdered.

Irish Ram as a self proclaimed Christian you need to repent for your false accusations and slander towards me. ..... :cool:

I understand where you are coming from Sunni Man. The nerve of those Christians & Jews attacking you. But for the grace of God, we too could have been born a Sunni Man.

Now lookie here you Zionists. Sunni Man is under my protection. If you have an issue with him, you have an issue with me. He does a great service for Israel by showing the entire world via internet the likes of Israel's enemies. The least you can do to repay him is buy him a new camel.

I don't think that's a good idea, he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction. It's possible that he's drunk on camel urine when posting on this board.

Hey Sunni, is driving under the influence of camel urine a felony?

"he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction."

Is this guy for real? Is he an adult or a teenager that has a lot of time on his hands?

Whats wrong Abdul, haven't you tried it yet, wont the local zoo let you milk the male camels and collect their piss

Wow, it must be a Zionist thing.

Let me go over to SinkorSwim and let them know that you are doing the same crap here. By the way, I have a different name there. You should not have used the same name. LOL

What a sad little man you are Sunni. May God forgive your murderous heart.

Irish Ram as a self proclaimed Christian you need to repent for your false accusations and slander towards me. ..... :cool:

I understand where you are coming from Sunni Man. The nerve of those Christians & Jews attacking you. But for the grace of God, we too could have been born a Sunni Man.

Now lookie here you Zionists. Sunni Man is under my protection. If you have an issue with him, you have an issue with me. He does a great service for Israel by showing the entire world via internet the likes of Israel's enemies. The least you can do to repay him is buy him a new camel.

I don't think that's a good idea, he's getting treatment for his camel urine addiction. It's possible that he's drunk on camel urine when posting on this board.

Is this guy for real? Is he an adult or a teenager that has a lot of time on his hands?

Rest assured I'm an adult and for real. As a convert to Islam you should know that Mohammad proscribed his followers to drink camel urine for health benefits.

True story, look it up.

Rest assured I'm an adult and for real. As a convert to Islam you should know that Mohammad proscribed his followers to drink camel urine for health benefits.

True story, look it up.

You may be an adult in age, but you have the intellect of a 10 year old with learning disabilities. Why would Mohammed's followers drink camel urine if Mohammed "proscribed" it?Stupid, stupid, stupid. There is no end to the laughs you provide this forum. A brilliant display of ignorance. Quit trying to use "big" words. You haven't the education or intelligence. It makes you appear even more the fool.

True story, look it up.

You may be an adult in age, but you have the intellect of a 10 year old with learning disabilities. Why would Mohammed's followers drink camel urine if Mohammed "proscribed" it?Stupid, stupid, stupid. There is no end to the laughs you provide this forum. A brilliant display of ignorance. Quit trying to use "big" words. You haven't the education or intelligence. It makes you appear even more the fool.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...rs-cancer-cure-in-camel-urine-nano-particles/

A cure for the most dreaded of diseases where you might least expect it, but exactly where a Koran-literate Muslim would expect to find it.

Dr. Faten Abdel-Rahman Khorshid is responsible for one of the Kingdom’s greatest national achievements in the field of science for her work which began with the urine of camels and concluded in a potential cure for cancer. After spending more than five years in lab research, this Saudi scientist and faculty member from King Abdul Aziz University (KAAU) and President of the Tissues Culture Unit at King Fahd Center for Medical Research, has discovered that nano-particles in the urine of camels can attack cancer cells with success.

It figures that Saudi Arabia’s greatest national achievement would involve camel urine. Either that or suicide bombing or cutting someone’s hands off.

“This treatment is not an invention, but rather, taken from our Prophet’s legacy,” she remarked. A Hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari (2855) and Muslim (1671) claims that some people came to Madina and fell ill with bloated abdomens. The Prophet (pbuh) told them to combine the milk and urine of a camel and drink that, after which they recovered.

Dr. Fatan fails to mention that Mohammed then had them killed. But that’s kind of an unextraordinary event in Muslim history. If you met Mohammed, either you ended up marrying one of his daughters or he ordered your death. It’s why there are so many descendants of Mohammed and corpses in the desert.

But finally that has yielded the discovery of camel urine nanoparticles. Peres must be impressed.

“We have researched and studied (camel urine) for seven years, during which we have tested the effectiveness of camel urine in fighting cancer to prerequisites set by the International Cancer Institute,” she explained. According to her published study on the subject, the clinical trial her team conducted on patients indicated that the medicine (capsules and syrup) did not entail any harmful side effects.

In Yemen, camel urine is used by women to make their hair shiny.

According to the Arab TV network al-Arabiya, hair salons throughout the country are requesting this precious ‘tonic’ and selling it at four dollars a litre – a high price considering the income level of most of the buyers.

“I have been using camel urine since I have been going to elementary school,” said Amal, a university student in Sanaa.

“The first time a neighbour told me that she had been using it (urine) for many years, because it made her hair more beautiful and shiny. Now everyone in my home uses it.”

It appears intelligence issues run rampant among the proto-Zionists. They don't know what "proscribe" means.

It seems Monte that Mohamed used a combination of Camel's milk and Camel Urine as a medicine..............

His followers had bloated stomachs, and according to the Hadiths already mentioned..........He proscribed the Medicine and it supposedly worked and then later those people stole from him and he had them executed...................

Are you saying the Hadith's are wrong on Mohamed telling these people to drink a combination of camel's milk and camel urine.................

You should be careful..............you could offend those who say this is Mohameds medical treatment...............your buddies might get upset and cut your hands off, or just behead you....................

But that's an Islamic thing...........which you should already know........

:cheers2:

It appears intelligence issues run rampant among the proto-Zionists. They don't know what "proscribe" means.
Dr. Mohamed.............Dr. Mohamed..............

Bloated Muslim in the ER.............

Dr. Mohamed...........the camel is ready for milking and peeing...........

Stat.

LOL. Still not getting it. Hint: Get the definition of "proscribe" see what Ruddy wrote and you will get it. Why do you continue making a fool of yourself?

LOL. Still not getting it. Hint: Get the definition of "proscribe" see what Ruddy wrote and you will get it. Why do you continue making a fool of yourself?
Don't care.............I originally put up the pic...............

He, according to your literature told his followers to do what I've already posted..........

And being a good Infidel..............I'm making fun of Mohamed and you.

Whats wrong Abdul, haven't you tried it yet, wont the local zoo let you milk the male camels and collect their piss

Wow, it must be a Zionist thing.

Let me go over to SinkorSwim and let them know that you are doing the same crap here. By the way, I have a different name there. You should not have used the same name. LOL

I doubt it very much Abdul, as I have not accepted your membership

By the way reported for breach of zone 2 rules

And breva is now banned from the board along with your IP address and email address.

True story, look it up.

Beause he made a religious command which is what proscribed means dumbo.

Thread has no resemblence to the original topic and is so full of violations the only humane recourse is assisted suicide. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back