It does not take courage to accuse Kavanaugh. All it takes is motive.

the victim is too often treated like the accused!
there's tremendous power is telling your story. everyone should tell their story.
there's so many forces against women raising their voices

There is tremendous power in telling a story, whether the story is true or not. It could destroy the accused without any evidence. That turns the accused into a victim. In this scenario with Kavanaugh there is n proof either way and in America It use to be innocent until proven guilty, now it is guilty just by the word of another, depending on who you are.

Look at Ellison, more evidence against him and he is still th innocent victim. Kavanaugh, with no evidence is considered guilty.

That is the only requirement to make these allegations and or testify before congress.

Her motives imo are selfish and political in nature.

You don't know what motivated her, and your claim has no evidence to support it.

I wonder what made you into what you are today. I'd assassinate your character as you do to her, but your posts are already necessary and sufficient evidence of your many character flaws.
I don't know what motivated her...

Well no shit sherlock, that's why I said IN MY OPINION.
Opinions are all any of us have ya moron.

As to your ridiculous threat, have at it you decrepit old feeble joke of a man.

I'm not feeble, and I'm a young 70 years old. Just as old as you IQ. My threat? More evidence you can't comprehend the written word. Sad.
Read the underlined then wonder why I'm laughing at you challenging my IQ. Idiot.
Now send me another private message crying about the fact that I gave you another funny.

FAGGOT

After she admitted to having sex with 61 guys in high school and college it is obvious that she lied about telling Brett no, if it ever happen. No was not in her vocabulary.

After she admitted to having sex with 61 guys in high school and college it is obvious that she lied about telling Brett no, if it ever happen. No was not in her vocabulary.
LOL

That is precisely why they scrubbed the year books from the web... thank God for the wayback machine... Her testimony is going to be epic when she is questioned about them..

It is courageous to do the right thing.

The right thing in the case of Dr. Ford and Judge Kav would have been to have the courage 36 years ago and stand up for your rights. That you didn't do it then means that you lost that right in my view. Think about it; that has been over 10,000 days; hell nearly 15,000 days. Its weak to come up now and try to say you were assaulted when you didn't tell anyone then.

It is courageous to do the right thing.

The right thing in the case of Dr. Ford and Judge Kav would have been to have the courage 36 years ago and stand up for your rights. That you didn't do it then means that you lost that right in my view. Think about it; that has been over 10,000 days; hell nearly 15,000 days. Its weak to come up now and try to say you were assaulted when you didn't tell anyone then.

Our first item of agreement.

Republicans should win a landslide in November, Please Demorats keep running your ignorant pie holes.

116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

Forum List

Back