It Could be Argued...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
That of the three known candidates for the Presidency, only one is telling the truth about his positions.

Johnson gets my vote.

Libertarian Gary Johnson? Nice try. The dirty little secret is that the left knows well that a libertarian vote could only split the republican party because there is no liberty in the democrat party. It would be a wasted vote though.

Libertarian Gary Johnson? Nice try. The dirty little secret is that the left knows well that a libertarian vote could only split the republican party because there is no liberty in the democrat party. It would be a wasted vote though.

I have and always will maintain that, if everyone who desired a third party win actually voted that way, this would be a better country.

That being said, my vote is not wasted as long as I vote my conscience.

Besides, I'm in New Mexico, it'll go Obama regardless of how I vote.

The conscience argument is bogus. If you were concerned about your conscience you would have joined the Tea Party and worked within the system to try to get a conservative elected instead of sitting back and pretending the Libertarian party is your choice.

The conscience argument is bogus. If you were concerned about your conscience you would have joined the Tea Party and worked within the system to try to get a conservative elected instead of sitting back and pretending the Libertarian party is your choice.

No pretending, White. I fall to the conservative Libertarian side of the scale.

I have and always will maintain that, if everyone who desired a third party win actually voted that way, this would be a better country.

Yep and I am in KY so my state will go Romney.
Better than Palin last time though ;)

I cannot in good concience vote for any of the 3 candidates so I plan on writing in Jon Stewart to show I did vote and liked none of the choices.

Last edited:
Vote for whom you think best. I see no reason not to vote for Romney. He has demonstrated himself as a competent and effective leader.

I am going to write rdeans name in for president.

It will be like buying a lottery ticket.....you never know....shit happens.

He was governor there, a few Democrats might vote for him too.

He was governor there, a few Democrats might vote for him too.

A very well liked and respected governor. I started keeping tabs on him about four years ago when I still live in California. I like the guy and most of his platform.

Forum List

Back