It Comes Down to Good v. Evil ....

Good versus evil... it is but then it isn't.

This isnt about Romney or Obama. I can tell you that. It is about higher things.

But Im not convinced the people have repented on either side. and Until they do, there is no good side here except God.

Not really going to go into detail but my aunt calling me a baby murderer is the highlight of what has been a continuing source of friction going on 25 years.

So it's the name calling and not the baby killing?

You sure there isn't culpability with everyone involved?

Not really going to go into detail but my aunt calling me a baby murderer is the highlight of what has been a continuing source of friction going on 25 years.

So it's the name calling and not the baby killing?

You sure there isn't culpability with everyone involved?

Well I haven't actually killed any babies just made the mistake of thinking I could have a civilized discussion with some "good Christians". These people didn't used to be this hateful back in the seventies but it all started changing when that Falwell prick started telling people some very misleading things.

Well I haven't actually killed any babies just made the mistake of thinking I could have a civilized discussion with some "good Christians". These people didn't used to be this hateful back in the seventies but it all started changing when that Falwell prick started telling people some very misleading things.

And when did you become hateful?

And when did you become hateful?

If a cult came along and absorbed your family making them treat you like a dirty heathen you would probably feel pretty raw about it too. I grew up in the baptist faith and had little problem with it but the hard core cultish churches they attend these days are freaking scary.

Good versus evil... it is but then it isn't.

This isnt about Romney or Obama. I can tell you that. It is about higher things.

But Im not convinced the people have repented on either side. and Until they do, there is no good side here except God.

As a nation, under God, we have failed in many ways. So many have succumbed to mocking God's Word along with Obama. <shudder>

Again, I'll be anxious to see if the Moral Majority will rise up again on November 6th. It will surely dictate the direction of America.

I was going to say something incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the republicans but instead I will just say that they were never the majority and certainly not moral.

Which ones were not moral? Do you have names, or just a dumbass, self-serving opinion?

BTW, you can say anything you wish that is incredibly blasphemous against the bloodthirsty, vengeful Jesus of the Republicans. He will forgive you for your obvious ignorance, and probably get a good laugh at your juvenile attempts to insult people of faith.

Yeah they say God is love but that hostile wedge issue generating pile of vipers is the reason I no longer attend church and can no longer talk to my family without being preached at. I'm not gay or anything, just a democrat, and lord they are hell bent to cure me of my heresy.

Take the hint. Every choice has consequences. Eyes wide open. True Faith is not about what other people say or do. It is about You acting on what you know to be true, and making a difference. Grow up and stop blaming God for what we do to each other with free will.

Drama Queen, it's not good vs Evil. It's just 2 different Visions of how to Proceed.

to be fair there are some dead under the obama admin that no one is taking account for OR paying the price and if this was the bush admin there would be blood in the street. So there is that.

Actually, with the Bush administration there were so many dead that there WAS blood on the in the street.

Drama Queen, it's not good vs Evil. It's just 2 different Visions of how to Proceed.

to be fair there are some dead under the obama admin that no one is taking account for OR paying the price and if this was the bush admin there would be blood in the street. So there is that.

Actually, with the Bush administration there were so many dead that there WAS blood on the in the street.

Blood on the streets? YES, you're speaking of 9/11/01. The planning was under Clinton's watch for the years while Slick's dick was a higher priority than national security. If you were up on the matter, you'd know it took the muslim pigs 7 years to plan 9/11/01 ... all the while, Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, etc., et. al. See now?

Catch up!!

The "moral majority" is neither moral nor a majority.

yeah 2 guys butt fucking.......is the pinacle of morality

Two guys butt fucking is a thousand times more moral than the government getting involved in their butt fucking.

you realize the government only gets involved if you empower them to regulate their relationships, right? Not recognizing "Gay marriage" keeps the government out of the relationships.

As a nation, under God, we have failed in many ways.

We've never been a nation under God. We're a nation under primarily conservative Christian influence. And Christianity knows nothing about God.

Hold on -- what are you rambling about? I didn't say there weren't muslim pigs in the USA. However, they are NOT the majority.

That said, you better throw down your dirty muzzie rug. :mad:

Last edited:
so leave the country.

So America is intolerant of those who are not Christians?

oh yes, yes it is, look around the country, very intolerant, yes please say that. Stop it already come on, this country is so diverse, some people are going to love it some are going to hate it, but you cant deny what it is.

Is it America that is intolerant or that vocal "Moral Majority" who are intolerant of non Christians?

Forum List

Back