It Begins. Owner of Historic US Clothing Company Pulls Ads from NFL Games

Odd how liberals absolutely have no problem setting out to target someone like Bill O'Reilly by assaulting his advertisers and get him removed off the air but mock a conservative effort to do the same.

Interesting. Typically hypocritical.
Dittobrain still doesn't know why Bill OReilly was fired.
Funny shit.
Or she doesn't care....it's ok to sexually harass women perhaps?

The greasy loan shark that bought this failing suit company paid a measly $1.9 million. The NFL is resting easy tonight.
Look at the snowflakes focusing on the irrelevant.

What else can they do when 60% of America despises their position on this issue?
So glad you're out of the closet with your abhorance to the first amendment.
The truth will set you free.
The first amendment doesn't allow me to have an opinion about scum who despise the American flag and the National anthem?

Does it allow so-called "white nationalists" to march in Charlottesville?

The 1st A. allows you to express whatever feeling you may have about anyone, as long as you do not attack them with lies (calumny can be punished civilly) or violently. Of course people must be careful in how they express themselves, otherwise they can find someone's fist on the end of their nose.

Fortunately the vast number of Americans are civilized, and understand that people such as bripat are not; we who are civilized do not attack or threaten haters like him, we tolerate their disgusting and deplorable behaviors no matter how unsavory they may be.

As to the question above, of course the neo nazi, white nationalists, neo fascists and antifa have the right to express their hate, but not violently; nor can they do so by carrying weapons or wearing masks. They must abide by the necessary permits and restrictions a local community can impose in its efforts to make such events peaceful.
ROFL! You actually believe you are "civilized" and "do not attack and threaten" me? You're the lowest of the low when it comes to personal attacks. You're also dumber than a cockroach.

You and the other cockroaches have made it clear that you do not believe people expressing what you call "hate" have the right to express their views. You're a lying asshole.

Last edited:
The greasy loan shark that bought this failing suit company paid a measly $1.9 million. The NFL is resting easy tonight.

What else can they do when 60% of America despises their position on this issue?
The first amendment doesn't allow me to have an opinion about scum who despise the American flag and the National anthem?

The 1st A. allows you to express whatever feeling you may have about anyone, as long as you do not attack them with lies (calumny can be punished civilly) or violently. Of course people must be careful in how they express themselves, otherwise they can find someone's fist on the end of their nose.

Fortunately the vast number of Americans are civilized, and understand that people such as bripat are not; we who are civilized do not attack or threaten haters like him, we tolerate their disgusting and deplorable behaviors no matter how unsavory they may be.

As to the question above, of course the neo nazi, white nationalists, neo fascists and antifa have the right to express their hate, but not violently; nor can they do so by carrying weapons or wearing masks. They must abide by the necessary permits and restrictions a local community can impose in its efforts to make such events peaceful.
ROFL! You actually believe you are "civilized" and "do not attack and threaten" me? You're one the lowest of the low when it comes to personal attacks. You're also dumber than a cockroach.

You and the other cockroaches have made it clear that you do not believe people expressing what you call "hate" have the right to express their views. You're a lying asshole.

Thanks once again for proving my point that you're déclassé and uncivil + cannot comprehend the written word, a result of you biases.

Your claim of censorship is refuted in my very post, i.e. "of course the neo nazi, white nationalists, neo fascists and antifa have the right to express their hate" as you have in this most recent rant you posted.

ROFL! You actually believe you are "civilized" and "do not attack and threaten" me? You're one the lowest of the low when it comes to personal attacks. You're also dumber than a cockroach.

Thanks once again for proving my point that you're déclassé and uncivil + cannot comprehend the written word, a result of you biases.

Your claim of censorship is refuted in my very post, i.e. "of course the neo nazi, white nationalists, neo fascists and antifa have the right to express their hate" as you have in this most recent rant you posted.

Sorry, turd, but you and all the other snowflake douche bags defended ANTIFA to the hilt when they were beating people over the head with bicycle locks and clubs. You also defended BLM when they killed cops. You defendedBerkeley when it refused to allow conservatives to speak on campus.

Sorry, turd, but you and all the other snowflake douche bags defended ANTIFA to the hilt when they were beating people over the head with bicycle locks and clubs. You also defended BLM when they killed cops. You defendedBerkeley when it refused to allow conservatives to speak on campus.

I defended none of the above. I understand that Coulter and other agent provocateurs create a risk when they choose to speak to large and diverse crowds, and that city mayors have a duty to protect people and property.

Coulter seeks publicity, she is no different than the Kardashians in that respect.

I defended none of the above. I understand that Coulter and other agent provocateurs create a risk when they choose to speak to large and diverse crowds, and that city mayors have a duty to protect people and property.

Coulter seeks publicity, she is no different than the Kardashians in that respect.

First you claim you did none of the above. Then you make an excuse for censoring Coulter. You're dumber than a fucking cockroach. Just like every other snowflake in this forum, you did exactly what I said.

Forum List

Back