IT BEGINS: Indiana Restaurant Reportedly Vows Not To Serve Gay Weddings

What RWnuts want to waste their money on is your business. The pizzeria will still have to serve gays.

Your shameful party and the gay Nazis attempted to drive the hated Juden out by burning a cross on their lawn and defacing their image.

You failed.

EpicFail_Image5.jpg

What RWnuts want to waste their money on is your business. The pizzeria will still have to serve gays.

Your shameful party and the gay Nazis attempted to drive the hated Juden out by burning a cross on their lawn and defacing their image.

You failed.

EpicFail_Image5.jpg

Your meltdown today is all the evidence needed to prove that gays won and you lost.

The Indiana outcome has proven that the economic forces have turned against the anti-gay movement,

and that should mean that they're finished.

That must be why Memories brought in more in the last week than they did over the 5 previous years.

You Nazis have a brilliant plan....

Well you sgtupid idiot! The pizzeria never refused to serve gays, it refused to cater a gay wedding. They will serve anyone who walks in and orders a pizza.

The Indiana outcome has proven that the economic forces have turned against the anti-gay movement,

That must be why Memories brought in more in the last week than they did over the 5 previous years.

Well you sgtupid idiot! The pizzeria never refused to serve gays, it refused to cater a gay wedding. They will serve anyone who walks in and orders a pizza.

Facts don't get in the way of nycabineer, he just spews whatever hate he wants, it doesn't have to be truthful, otherwise it would weaken his argument.

These people think Jim Crow is coming back.

He's not.
That bird's been plucked a long time.

But these people who keep saying that a business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason,

and you know that gets said around here all the time,

they want racial discrimination back.
Funny. We said the same thing about the racist Left pushing for affirmative action.
You did, and you were lying.

A family-owned pizza parlor is causing a media stir after reportedly becoming the first business to publicly vow to reject gay weddings in the wake of Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

The owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton said theirs is a "Christian establishment" and that they agree with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who has come under fire after signing the bill, which allows business owners to cite religious beliefs as a defense when sued by a private party, ABC 57 reported.

That lifestyle is something they choose. I choose to be heterosexual," Kevin O'Connor told the news station. "They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?”

O'Connor's daughter Crystal said she didn't think that the bill was "targeting gays," adding, "It's supposed to help people that have a religious belief."

In a separate interview with The Daily Beast, O'Connor clarified that although he doesn't "have a problem with gay people," he does not condone same-sex marriage. Although he wouldn't cater to a same-sex wedding, he wouldn't turn anyone away from the shop itself.

“I mean, we don’t believe in murder. I also don’t believe in abortion,” he added.

More: Indiana's Memories Pizza Reportedly Becomes First Business To Reject Catering Gay Weddings

It's sad to watch religious bigots expose themselves.

I can see it now. Religious person feeling proud of themselves saying: Jesus, Jesus, why are you walking away from me? I denied two gay men and or women the chance to profess their great love to each other in a special way. Why are you displeased with me?

The pizza place never refused to cater a gay wedding. They have never been asked to cater a wedding of any kind.

The pizza place has received many blessings since they were attacked. They have received hundreds of thousands of dollars and increased their business many times over.

Forum List

Back