It appears the Democrat Party's KKK roots are still very much alive!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
As we all know, the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party, and it was the Democrat Party that was against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and we have seen oreo cookies thrown at former RNC Chair Michael Steele. We have seen how if one is non-white, conservative how the left and Democrats treat them.

Well, here is the latest. Mia Love, a Haitian born imigrant who is running for U.S. Congress in Utah, was at one time 20 points behind her Democrat opponent. Well, now she has opened up a 15 point lead, and if the polls are correct, and she wins, the last thing the Democrat Party wants to see is a young, highly intelligent, beautiful black lady on the Republican side.

Well, here is exactly what happened to Mia Love, and as we can see, the KKK is still very alive in the Democrat Party, and always remember, the Democrats were the last party to have a KKK member in office, who was none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd.

Surging black Republican candidate Mia Love sent racist mail containing images of KKK and aborted fetuses | Mail Online

As we all know, the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party, and it was the Democrat Party that was against the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and we have seen oreo cookies thrown at former RNC Chair Michael Steele. We have seen how if one is non-white, conservative how the left and Democrats treat them.

Well, here is the latest. Mia Love, a Haitian born imigrant who is running for U.S. Congress in Utah, was at one time 20 points behind her Democrat opponent. Well, now she has opened up a 15 point lead, and if the polls are correct, and she wins, the last thing the Democrat Party wants to see is a young, highly intelligent, beautiful black lady on the Republican side.

Well, here is exactly what happened to Mia Love, and as we can see, the KKK is still very alive in the Democrat Party, and always remember, the Democrats were the last party to have a KKK member in office, who was none other than Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd.

Surging black Republican candidate Mia Love sent racist mail containing images of KKK and aborted fetuses | Mail Online

the KKK was not 'founded by the democratic party'. it was founded by some angry southern racists who were confederate soldiers who just lost the civil war.

i love when rightwingers talk about democrats as if they were the racists b/c there were some prominent southern dems who happened to be KKK'ers....

i'lll remind you that changed the minute johnson signed the civil rights act....then all the southern racists became republicans...which is why the GOP has run the southern strategy ever since.

so you were saying?

the KKK was not 'founded by the democratic party'. it was founded by some angry southern racists who were confederate soldiers who just lost the civil war.

i love when rightwingers talk about democrats as if they were the racists b/c there were some prominent southern dems who happened to be KKK'ers....

i'lll remind you that changed the minute johnson signed the civil rights act....then all the southern racists became republicans...which is why the GOP has run the southern strategy ever since.

so you were saying?

Bull...Name them, you can't because it isn't true. there was 1 thats it. Learn little history please before you post and the KKK was an arm of the democrat party

Last edited:
Democrats accept anyone who wants to belong to the Party.

But the KKK are Republicans. They would never belong to the Democratic Party, not since most of the conservatives left the Democratic party and joined the Republican Party which is why the Republican Party today is 90% white. The KKK is right at home in the Republican Party.

so you were saying?

Bull...Name them, you can't because it isn't true. there was 1 thats it. Learn little history please before you post and the KKK was an arm of the democrat party
The South has long been right wing. First, Conservative Democrats, and since '64, Conservative republicans.
You might want to read some history yourself.

Oh my goodness, how ignorant are liberals? Do you not realize your the ones that play the race card constantly? Also if you read history black people started the republican party.

Oh my goodness, how ignorant are liberals? Do you not realize your the ones that play the race card constantly? Also if you read history black people started the republican party.

1. Then why did black people leave the Republican party?

2. The NEW Republican party is not the OLD Republican party.

Democrats have no pride ( unless it's gay pride ) or shame. Facts are fodder unless it suits them. They have done more to suppress minorities than the KKK ever did. I wasn't aware they instituded them - makes perfect since.

so you were saying?

The South has long been right wing. First, Conservative Democrats, and since '64, Conservative republicans.
You might want to read some history yourself.

he doesn't know very much.

facts confuse them...

when he signed the civil rights act, johnson said he'd lost the south for democrats for a generation.

i suspect he'd be surprised to learn that the racism of the south was so deep that it has led to it's loss for 3 generations.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVzJ2RIlUwE&feature=related]American Heritage- KKK Lynching (killing) Republicans D9-P2-10:00 - YouTube[/ame]

so you were saying?

Ohhhh Jillian will you tell me how many democrats opposed the civil rights act and how many became republicans? you're woefully ignorant and bought the left wing propaganda

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPJZVjwNAc]THE KKK FORMED BY FORMER DEMOCRATS WHO OPPOSED EQUALITY FOR BLACKS - YouTube[/ame]

facts confuse them...

when he signed the civil rights act, johnson said he'd lost the south for democrats for a generation.

i suspect he'd be surprised to learn that the racism of the south was so deep that it has led to it's loss for 3 generations.

You guys are so misinformed....check this out.. and tell me how it's wrong:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3LqPedoxSk]Revealing the Truth about the Democratic Party Part 2: The Parties Switched - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back