It appears that Rassmussen is the most accurate after all.

Where's chrissy these days?

So, 47% of Wisconsin voters in favor of recalling a Governor in mid term is a GOOD sign? No, not good for the extreme right. Romney as President could shift the party back toward the center.

I watched a little bit of MSNBC when I got home seeing them try to spin the Walker victory into a Obama win has been funny as hell.

They're not trying to spin, they were talking about polling in Wisconsin being pro Obama even though Walker won his recall threat. It is interesting.

You all need to listen better.

We have to divorce ourselves from reality just to make sense of the leftwing posts on here. Yours included.

See if you can make sense of this:

Final Results 53.2 46.3 Walker +6.9

RCP Average 51.5 44.8 Walker +6.7
WeAskAmerica 54 42 Walker +12
PPP (D) ....... 50 47 Walker +3
Marquette U 52 45 Walker +7
WPR/St. Norbert 50 45 Walker +5
Daily Kos/PPP 50 45 Walker +5

Rasmussen Reports 50 45 Walker +5

Which means that every single polling agency in the US had Walker winning, and there were definitely agencies that had the numbers more correct than Rasmussen.

Or we could go back to the fact that Rasmussen was tied for sixth in the 2008 presidential elections, with 2 other agencies.

The final tally was Obama by +7.3%. Rasmussen had +6%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Which means that Rasmussen is mediocre at best.

But that doesn't even take into account the wild numbers good old Scotty spews when it's not anywhere near an actual election.

Those numbers are generally about 10 points away from the average.

But again, don't let the facts get in your way.

Feel free to claim whatever you want.

The sky is green!

2 + 2 = Apple!

Personally I could care less about Walker.

The man did some silly and stupid shit, but he as far as we know (so far) he didn't commit any crimes. So it was just as silly to try and recall him.

But claiming Scott Rasmussen is "the most accurate pollster" just makes you look stupid.

I watched a little bit of MSNBC when I got home seeing them try to spin the Walker victory into a Obama win has been funny as hell.

They're not trying to spin, they were talking about polling in Wisconsin being pro Obama even though Walker won his recall threat. It is interesting.

You all need to listen better.

I hear it just like you described. Thing is, if you're gonna look for a silver lining shouldn't you seek a relevant one? The election is so far off those polls are meaningless. Especially considering its worded as if the general election were today. We all discount polls daily on here. Yea we report them but we all know its just to poke the opposition.

Forum List

Back