It Ain’t Over Until The Fat Lady Is Indicted

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_jul_06_2016_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_jul_06_2016_5_.jpg

Rudy Giuliani hit upon Hillary Clinton’s only legitimate reason for becoming president. Unlike impeaching people after they leave office, Clinton’s trial would be a straightforward criminal case:

“I am so disappointed in this,” Giuliani said, but added the case is still not closed.

“Now the interesting thing is the statute of limitations will not have run out on this,” he said. “If Trump should win and appoint an attorney general who has the courage to do it, they could bring this indictment.”​

Giuliani: 'President Trump' could prosecute Hillary
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 07/06/2016 @ 6:05 pm

Giuliani: ‘President Trump’ could prosecute Hillary

Hillary is absolutely correct when she says Trump is dangerous. President Trump could put her in jail! Basically, everyone who contributes to her campaign is paying to keep her out of jail.

It would be fun to see her elected POTUS, only to be impeached like her husband...only this time the senate removes her.

I am allowed to dream, until that is outlawed.

It would be fun to see her elected POTUS, only to be impeached like her husband...only this time the senate removes her.
To gipper: I like your thinking on impeaching another President Clinton. Husband & Wife presidents getting impeached has to be a record that will stand forever:

Article II
Section 4​

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article I
Section 3, Clause 7​

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.​
To gipper: The dream has one drawback. The public expects the people with the authority to hold one of their own accountable. That ain’t going to happen in this country.

Parenthetically, the people with the authority are pretty much the same in every institution. It always depends on whose ox gets gored? Espionage is a very serious crime; nevertheless, my example is an example of how it works on every level. You do not have to read the entire article to know what happened:

“That same Battalion Commander who told me “I’ll support you” said several weeks later, “We are not going to punish the First Sergeant.”​

July 7, 2016
FBI Resignations: Where Are They?
By Karl Ushanka

Articles: FBI Resignations: Where Are They?

Hillary is absolutely correct when she says Trump is dangerous. President Trump could put her in jail! Basically, everyone who contributes to her campaign is paying to keep her out of jail.
I am not sure if the president can pardon Hillary Clinton since she was never charged with a crime:

Those of us concerned over President Barack Obama’s excessive use of his power under Art. II, §2, Cl. 1 of the Constitution to grant pardons and commutations to hundreds of drug dealers, many of whom also were convicted of firearms offenses (and therefore, contrary to what the president said, not nonviolent offenders), should realize that he is not the first president to misuse that authority.

When former President Bill Clinton was reminiscing this week in his prime-time speech to the nation at the Democratic National Convention, he forgot to mention the scandalous pardons he issued at the end of his administration.​

Presidential Abuse of the Pardoning Power Must Be Curbed
Hans von Spakovsky
July 29, 2016

How Presidents Abuse the Clemency Process

Trust in FBI Director James Comey will go up considerably should Hillary Clinton be charged, arrested, tried, and convicted AFTER a presidential pardon is off the table. In short: Maybe Comey headed her off at the pass because he saw a pardon coming. I like to think that is the case.

Finally, there is not one reason for defeating Trump more important to Democrats than keeping Hillary out of jail. Hillary ending up in the dock overrides every other reason Donald Trump must never become president. Think about Hillary’s true reason every time she trots out her self-serving litany for anybody who will listen.

Finally, there is not one reason for defeating Trump more important to Democrats than keeping Hillary out of jail.
Democrats steal elections as a matter of course. For the first time in history Democrats keeping their candidate out of jail became their primary reason for stealing an election. And it is not only the presidency. Stealing enough congressional seats to take control of either chamber will be enough to keep Hillary’s criminality in the realm of “Nothing was proved.”

August 1, 2016
The Coming Election Fraud
By Michael N. Mattia

Articles: The Coming Election Fraud

Stalinism 101: Manufacture phony crimes to pin on your opponent, then hold a show trial before sending them to the gulag.

All Trump fans are proud Stalinists.

To gipper: I like your thinking on impeaching another President Clinton. Husband & Wife presidents getting impeached has to be a record that will stand forever:

Article II
Section 4​

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Article I
Section 3, Clause 7​

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.​
To gipper: The dream has one drawback. The public expects the people with the authority to hold one of their own accountable. That ain’t going to happen in this country.

Parenthetically, the people with the authority are pretty much the same in every institution. It always depends on whose ox gets gored? Espionage is a very serious crime; nevertheless, my example is an example of how it works on every level. You do not have to read the entire article to know what happened:

“That same Battalion Commander who told me “I’ll support you” said several weeks later, “We are not going to punish the First Sergeant.”​

July 7, 2016
FBI Resignations: Where Are They?
By Karl Ushanka

Articles: FBI Resignations: Where Are They?
It may very well be the International court will be the one indicting Hillary and those connected to her.
Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton [EXCLUSIVE] | The Canary

It may very well be the International court will be the one indicting Hillary and those connected to her.
To RodISHI: There is a one in a trillion chance Clinton will be charged with anything by the United Nations.

In any event, the only thing that would put me in Hillary’s corner is her being indicted by the UN’s phoney judicial system. Nothing has changed since Robert Bork said:

“International law is not law but politics, ... there is no such law, and the pretense that it exists is a harmful fantasy.”​

To RodISHI: There is a one in a trillion chance Clinton will be charged with anything by the United Nations.

In any event, the only thing that would put me in Hillary’s corner is her being indicted by the UN’s phoney judicial system. Nothing has changed since Robert Bork said:

“International law is not law but politics, ... there is no such law, and the pretense that it exists is a harmful fantasy.”​
A lot of our own court system is politics also and justice gets skewed.
Stalinism 101: Manufacture phony crimes to pin on your opponent, then hold a show trial before sending them to the gulag.

Next you'll be saying you did not really hear her say what you thought your ears heard her say. Lafarge has been caught rigging bids so it is nothing new for them. Hillary tied to them not surprised but if our system will not indict criminals "what does it matter". To you does that mean everyone needs to play that game in order to keep up with the corrupt politicians? How can anyone expect the people to act in a lawful manner if the political leaders won't?

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_jul_06_2016_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_jul_06_2016_5_.jpg

Rudy Giuliani hit upon Hillary Clinton’s only legitimate reason for becoming president. Unlike impeaching people after they leave office, Clinton’s trial would be a straightforward criminal case:

“I am so disappointed in this,” Giuliani said, but added the case is still not closed.

“Now the interesting thing is the statute of limitations will not have run out on this,” he said. “If Trump should win and appoint an attorney general who has the courage to do it, they could bring this indictment.”​

Giuliani: 'President Trump' could prosecute Hillary
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 07/06/2016 @ 6:05 pm

Giuliani: ‘President Trump’ could prosecute Hillary

even though that's the only way dumb donald could win. it isn't going to happen.

your wishful thinking is not reality.

but thanks for the troll thread.

I am not sure if the president can pardon Hillary Clinton since she was never charged with a crime:
We are told if Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency, she will “be indicted for her poisonous crimes”—but that Barack Hussein Obama will give her a Presidential Pardon. But we are also told if she instead loses to Donald Trump, Obama will still give her a Presidential Pardon anyway. We are told that during the course of these “legal” atrocities, many others will be crushed and destroyed in a general Government “war.”

XXXXX

I want to stress that, as I said above, we are told Hillary Clinton’s running mate, Barack Obama, will use Presidential Pardon to further rape and mock laws of the United States of America by pardoning the “lawbreaking criminal,” Hillary Rodham Clinton. If Hillary Clinton wins the Presidency, she will “be indicted”—but that Barack Hussein Obama will give her a Presidential Pardon. We are told if she loses to Donald Trump, Barack Hussein Obama will give her a Presidential pardon.​

HILLARY: YOU LYING, PSYCHOPATH
By Jeffrey A. Friedberg
October 30, 2016

HILLARY: YOU LYING, PSYCHOPATH

Question: Can the sewer rat pardon her before she is convicted? I do not know the answer. My guess is that the sewer rat cannot grant pardons in advance. An advanced pardon based on the assumption that Hillary will be convicted is what it will take to keep her out of jail.

Then there is this to consider:

Frankly, the media, and every liberal of the day, was out to get something on anybody in Nixon’s Administration. They eventually got Spiro T. for something he did when he was Maryland’s governor. Nobody is out to get Hillary Clinton whose offenses were committed while she was an official of the federal government.

NOTE: Agnew’s ‘crime’ harmed no one except the XVI Amendment. The parasite class was much smaller back then. Today’s parasite class is only harmed by conservatives who fudge on their taxes.

Clinton’s offense is must worse than was Agnew’s because she harmed every American not to mention the country, yet few people in the government appear to be offended. That is why she deserves some time in the cooler, even it only amounts to a token sentence. At the very least nola contendere should be taken off the table.

Hillary Clinton’s Personal Gatekeeper

Dream on criminal lover.

Forum List

Back