It' 6:35 am Why Am I awake!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
Seems me and comrade are the only one's on here. jeez this place is quiet on a saturday morning, oh thats right most people get to sleep in on saturday. But I don't, not today. We have to be at weigh ins for football at 8 am it's a half hour drive from my house to weigh ins urgh!! Why in the hell does an 8 year old football team have to weigh in? This isn't the pro leagues! Sorry am I bitchin It's 6:40am and I still haven't had a full cup of coffee yet. I am working on that right now.

If you are like my household, its because our 4 and 3 year old sons are awake and demanding breakfast LOL. The good news is they are in bed by 7:00 PM!!!!

khafley said:
Seems me and comrade are the only one's on here. jeez this place is quiet on a saturday morning, oh thats right most people get to sleep in on saturday. But I don't, not today. We have to be at weigh ins for football at 8 am it's a half hour drive from my house to weigh ins urgh!! Why in the hell does an 8 year old football team have to weigh in? This isn't the pro leagues! Sorry am I bitchin It's 6:40am and I still haven't had a full cup of coffee yet. I am working on that right now.

Sorry I missed ya, hope you bust some heads out there!

Sorry to tell ya but I just woke up about 15 mins ago ! Its 10:45 my time ! :smoke:

Yeah yeah I hear you!! Thats just it if I didn't have to get up for weigh in's, my kids would have slept till 10 am. Last day for me to have slept in, the kids go back to school Monday and I have to start getting up at 6:30am again everyday. YUCK! oh well at least both kids are in school now finally, hurrah!!!!!

Sandy73 said:
Maybe tomorrow? :confused:

Probably not, my husband will want to drag me out to the drag races in the morning. Oh well maybe next weekend!

khafley said:
Probably not, my husband will want to drag me out to the drag races in the morning. Oh well maybe next weekend!

Oh God that sucks ~ My hubsband used to do that to me ! I hated it, nothing but stinky fumes and lounge lizzards (skanky women) and it was just to damn hot ! :lame2:

Sandy73 said:
Oh God that sucks ~ My hubsband used to do that to me ! I hated it, nothing but stinky fumes and lounge lizzards (skanky women) and it was just to damn hot ! :lame2:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back