Istanbul Stock Exchange

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Who read my posts so far, knows about economic projections.

I will give you some hints.

Koc Holding
Biggest Industry Conglomerate in Turkey
koc.png

Tupras
Subsidary of Koc Holding
Oil Refining monopolist
tupras.png

Otokar
Subsidary of Koc Holding
Makes Buses, military vehicle, and has contract to build Main Battle Tank from Army
otokar.png

Aygaz
Subsidary of Koc Holding
Nearly LPG monopolist
aygaz.png

Sabanci Holding
2nd biggest Industry Conglomerate in Turkey
sabanci.png

Halkbank
Biggest Bank, partly owned by Treasury
halk.png

Efes
Biggest Alcohole Company
efes.png

I do not work for a long time.
But, I have currently about 12.000 Euros which I have marked for spending.
I am going to buy some stocks. And let that money invested in the stocks for a while and see what happens

I will buy stocks from companies owned by the Armed Forces Foundation and the Army Pension Fund.
Food and War sell in every decade.

Turkish military nurtures an economic leviathan
...is running a center that commands economic assets amounting to $50 billion. OYAK has now grown into a giant holding incorporating 60 companies and affiliates. The areas in which these companies operate are incredibly diverse and include automobiles, cement, iron and steel, finance, energy, mining, agricultural chemicals, foodstuffs, construction, transportation and logistics, private security and information technology. OYAK even has investments abroad, including cement plants in Romania and Cyprus and two companies in Spain and the Netherlands.
OYAK, as defined in the law drafted by the military junta, is “an administratively and financially independent legal entity attached to the Ministry of Defense and subject to special legal provisions,” and this had bestowed considerable privileges on it. The same law also provides for all assets, revenue and claims of the organization to be eligible for the rights and privileges attached to state property and that offenders are subject to similar charges received by violators of state property.

Turkish military nurtures an economic leviathan

Last edited:

Forum List

Back