Issues of morality shuts Christians up.

[

Did you think your parents were "tyrants" when they corrected you? Did you run back and play in the traffic when your mother told you not to? Why would you rebel against your parents when they were only looking out for your well being? Coward.

People like you are filling mental hospitals in droves.

Make your analogy accurate coward.

"Did you think your parents were "tyrants" when they corrected you?"

No.
But then they did not kill me by neglecting to feed me because of my mistakes the way your God killed A & E by denying them the tree of life.

Thanks again for doing my work for me with your poor analogy.

Regards
DL

DL,
I'm not attacking you, merely stating "people who who do not prepare through research etc., or just lacking a collegiate entry level English 101 class, are only here to argue. Debating stimulates growth, arguments are to prove a point of view or poor perception without healthy communication skills." I suppose I should have written this instead. :oops:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Get with it or get lost with your psychobabble B S.

Regards
DL

Tricks are for kids, silly rabbit :lol:

[

Did you think your parents were "tyrants" when they corrected you? Did you run back and play in the traffic when your mother told you not to? Why would you rebel against your parents when they were only looking out for your well being? Coward.

People like you are filling mental hospitals in droves.

Make your analogy accurate coward.

"Did you think your parents were "tyrants" when they corrected you?"

No.
But then they did not kill me by neglecting to feed me because of my mistakes the way your God killed A & E by denying them the tree of life.

Thanks again for doing my work for me with your poor analogy.

Regards
DL

God neglected to feed Adam and Eve and then killed them? Oh my.

Adam and Eve didn't eat from the "tree of life". They ate from "the tree of knowledge of good and evil". Perhaps you are confused.

God could not allow them to eat from "The Tree of Life" after falling into sin. If they did, they would live forever in their fallen state and man would never be able to be redeemed by God their Savior. God drove them out to save mankind. Children often cannot see the reason for their parent's correction and I think that is the case here. You're confused, dear.

Last edited:
again,

if you remove God on what basis do you assert we have objective morality. unless of course some of you are saying there isnt a such thing as objective morality.

Haha! You are pretty amazing Koshergrl. I think I'm a little in love with you, despite how unbelievably dense you are. What do you say? Marry a liberal atheist?

No thank you. You will have to be content with worshipping me from afar.

Further than that.

Keep going....

Ok.. no, still too close...keep going....

Someday you will learn to appreciate me. It is only a matter of time.

Yes, well, a person can get used to almost anything...

But that isn't the same as "appreciation".

Forum List

Back