Issa: Obama Admin Ignored Requests for Increased Security in Libya- Hearings

If Obama takes a dump in the White House bathroom and takes too long to wipe his ass, Issa will open a congressional investigation.

That guy sure does love spending the taxpayer's money on bullshit.

Someone needs to tell him that government isn't there for his personal little vendettas.

If Obama takes a dump in the White House bathroom and takes too long to wipe his ass, Issa will open a congressional investigation.

Someone needs to tell him that government isn't there for his personal little vendettas.
His personal ambitions are all that matter to him. It was delicious to watch him get slapped down in CA years ago. I see another slap down coming.

Every leftist Zombie in this thread have all attacked Issa.. LMAO!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the Hearings to begin!! I can hear Hillary now.. "I DON'T RECALL."

Of course not..They have too much to hide.. like in Fast -N-Furious claiming EP.. They can only hide for so long.. the truth will come out.

As to Issa, how has he proven to be a hack??? By holding hearings?? Really?

How did F&F turn out for you and Issa?

Perhaps we should ask the families of Brian Terry and 16 masacred teenagers? F-N-F isn't over.. Obama hid.. it won't last.

Blah! Obama 2012 > Dead Americans and Dead Mexicans

How did F&F turn out for you and Issa?

Perhaps we should ask the families of Brian Terry and 16 masacred teenagers? F-N-F isn't over.. Obama hid.. it won't last.

Blah! Obama 2012 > Dead Americans and Dead Mexicans

I know.. Very sad. Add our Ambassador, two dead Navy Seals and another gentlemen to that list. The ROE is costing American lives in Afghanistan DAILY. Let Obama send his daughters... before slaughtering American sons and daughters, tieing their hands. I guarantee you the ROE would change if his own children were there.

It isn't over yet.....there's more people dead, including 16 teenagers. It's not going away that easy!

So i take it you really don't care that people died. Figures.....
You think it's a personal vendetta because he (WE) want to know who's at fault?
Only because it's all about your great leader and it doesn't matter to you how many people die because of his incompetence.

But if it was BOOOOSH you would be all over this and calling for his head! Admit it!

Issa has proven himself to be a partisan hack who is more interested in scoring points at the detriment of his office.

I wouldn't expect the Obama administration to be terribly accommodating.
All of that is true. But if Obama did in fact ignore a request for reinforced security at Benghazi that fact will be a political nuke in Romney's hands. There is no way Obama can wiggle out of it.

So far, this looks bad.

Today, Reps. Issa and Chaffetz sent a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asking why requests for more protection at the Benghazi embassy were denied. Rep. Issa is the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and Rep. Chaffetz is the Chairman of the subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations. The full committee will hold a hearing on October 10, 2012 to assess the security situation preceding the terrorist attack of September 11.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! They're not going to let this Appeasement Admin get away with this!! Go Daryl Issa! :clap2:

Just like BUSH ingored ALL of warning before 9/11, which was worse? ladyshitslinger?

Today, Reps. Issa and Chaffetz sent a letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asking why requests for more protection at the Benghazi embassy were denied. Rep. Issa is the Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and Rep. Chaffetz is the Chairman of the subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations. The full committee will hold a hearing on October 10, 2012 to assess the security situation preceding the terrorist attack of September 11.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! They're not going to let this Appeasement Admin get away with this!! Go Daryl Issa! :clap2:

Daryl Issa is the richest man in Congress. If he thinks our embassies aren't adequately protected, let him pay for increased security.

And, by the way....where was he before the attack in Benghazi happened?

5 liberals post to the thread...none address the topic and ALL attack Issa. The desperation is showing. They know that this was a major screw up by the Obama administration.

You know what's really fucking pathetic is that they all seem to believe that Eric Holder investigating himself repeatedly and somehow managing to find himself innocent every time is on the up and up.

As to Issa, how has he proven to be a hack??? By holding hearings?? Really?

He's a hack because he's infuriating the Left by holding The Black Messiah accountable for the criminal actions and total incompetence his administration is involved in.

Daryl Issa is the richest man in Congress. If he thinks our embassies aren't adequately protected, let him pay for increased security.

It's not his job. Since when do you libtards get off assigning rich Americans fiscal responsibilities? I think Embassy security falls under the Department of STate.. so call Hilary asswipe.

Embassy security isn't Issa's job and where he was during the attack is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back