Isreal-gaza

jodylee

Jan 26, 2007
I am not a jew, so anything I say will be deamed anti semetic.
This guy is, so watch this 5 min video, listen and learn

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFhjc3HwH0]YouTube - Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism : UK Jewish MP SIR Gerald Kaufman[/ame]

He does have some good points, but don't give this crap:

"Hamas is a democratically elected government"

Because a criminal organization can not be democratically elected, you can not democratically elect an organization that uses suicide bombers, deliberately murders civilians because in a real democracy they can not be elected.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXyb2YxiVI]YouTube - Gaza Siege - Interview with a Norwegian doctor at the al-Shifa hospital in Gaza (Mads Gilbert)[/ame]

I am not a jew, so anything I say will be deamed anti semetic.
This guy is, so watch this 5 min video, listen and learn

YouTube - Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism : UK Jewish MP SIR Gerald Kaufman

That speech would have been much more impressive if he had made it while standing out in the open during a rocket attack in Sderot.

One mans terroist is another mans freedom fighter.

That statement would carry a lot more weight if you said it while standing out in the open during a rocket attack in Sderot.

That speech would have been much more impressive if he had made it while standing out in the open during a rocket attack in Sderot.

That statement would carry a lot more weight if you said it while standing out in the open during a rocket attack in Sderot.

that would hold more weight if you said it in gaza while all hell fury was raining down on you having to wipe off a child brain from you face in order to continue.
A slightly disgrutled goat and a broken shed is no mean for all out anialation of a besiged people, who are understanably angry, if I was there, I would be firing rokets, so would you.
If I fired a paper airoplane at you, would you, kill my gran, smash my blender and rape my budgie?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKMVtD1P4Y]YouTube - Jewish/British MP speaks on Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza[/ame]

Perhaps the Israel haters should learn to actually spell the name of the country they're spewing about.

How many threads has the loser posted on Hamas terrorism?

Oh yeah.... Z E R O. :cuckoo:

I wonder what Israels objective is with all this, because it's can't possibly be peace. A safe and peaceful Israel would be a wonderful thing IMO so it pains me to see what they're doing ATM. In the occupied territories for example, they militarily occupy land in the west bank to act as a buffer between themselves and the Palestinians after the war, which is fair enough, but then they build settlements there which rather defeats the object and makes the Palestinians as well as the international community see it as a land grab.
I genuinely want to see things to go well for the Israelis but I fear they are on a path to destruction.

I wonder what Israels objective is with all this, because it's can't possibly be peace. A safe and peaceful Israel would be a wonderful thing IMO so it pains me to see what they're doing ATM. In the occupied territories for example, they militarily occupy land in the west bank to act as a buffer between themselves and the Palestinians after the war, which is fair enough, but then they build settlements there which rather defeats the object and makes the Palestinians as well as the international community see it as a land grab.
I genuinely want to see things to go well for the Israelis but I fear they are on a path to destruction.

Objective? Stopping terrorist missles. Let me know how you make peace with terrorists who don't want to make peace. Either you're unimformed or misinformed. Either way, if someone were sending missiles into your backyard, I would think that you'd expect your government to stop them.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xyYsFLttmX8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xyYsFLttmX8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

that would hold more weight if you said it in gaza while all hell fury was raining down on you having to wipe off a child brain from you face in order to continue.
A slightly disgrutled goat and a broken shed is no mean for all out anialation of a besiged people, who are understanably angry, if I was there, I would be firing rokets, so would you.
If I fired a paper airoplane at you, would you, kill my gran, smash my blender and rape my budgie?

If I were in Gaza, regardless of my feelings, I would not be firing rockets because any sane, responsible person would understand that keeping 1,000,000 Israelis in southern Israel living in bomb shelters for years could only lead to an invasion eventually and no responsible person who didn't want to see dead Arab children would hide among them while firing at Israeli civilians and soldiers. If we assume Hamas is not insane and not brain dead stupid, then we have to assume that the purpose of the rocket attacks for all those years was to produce dead Arab babies to wave at photographers. When you put up propaganda that portrays dead Arab civilians as victims of the IDF, you are validating Hamas' cynical provocations and encouraging them to provoke more Israeli responses so that they can get more dead Arab babies to wave at photographers.

that would hold more weight if you said it in Gaza while all hell fury was raining down on you having to wipe off a child brain from you face in order to continue.

If I were in Gaza, regardless of my feelings, I would not be firing rockets because any sane, responsible person would understand that keeping 1,000,000 Israelis in southern Israel living in bomb shelters for years could only lead to an invasion eventually and no responsible person who didn't want to see dead Arab children would hide among them while firing at Israeli civilians and soldiers. If we assume Hamas is not insane and not brain dead stupid, then we have to assume that the purpose of the rocket attacks for all those years was to produce dead Arab babies to wave at photographers. When you put up propaganda that portrays dead Arab civilians as victims of the IDF, you are validating Hamas' cynical provocations and encouraging them to provoke more Israeli responses so that they can get more dead Arab babies to wave at photographers.

What Hamas is doing in Gaza is nothing like "armed struggle" or "resistance" it is a lot like suicide by cop except that they are setting up Gaza civilians to be killed not the Hamas leadership that is hiding in bunkers that are not available to civilians or hanging out in Damascus while promising those in Gaza will fight/hide on to the last drop of blood of the last Arab child they can push in front of an Israeli tank. If you really care about dead Arab children, then stop rewarding Hamas for setting them up to be killed for their propaganda value.

Forum List

Back