Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial defaced

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Vandals have defaced the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem with graffiti denouncing Zionism.

One of the slogans daubed in paint on the walls of the memorial read: "If Hitler had not existed, the Zionists would have invented him."

"This unprecedented act crosses a red line," Yad Vashem chairman Avner Shalev said in a statement.

Suspicion for the attack has fallen on radical ultra-Orthodox Jews who oppose the creation of the state of Israel.
_60824467_yad3.jpg

BBC News - Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial defaced

That is terrible...Yad Vashem is one of the greatest museums in the world. Weird that someone - would deface it.

I can't magine Ultra-Orthodox Jews writing that....sounds more like the work of a Hebrew-speaking tourist to me.

There are many possibilities- blaming the so-called "ultra-Orthodox Jews"- i.e., the ones who really believe the Hebrew bible- that it is the literal word of God and that all of "his" laws must be followed, unchanged, forever is interesting because they are the True Torah Jews.

Then, there are the "Neo-Nazis"-mostly Russian immigrants who've entered via Israel's "Law of Return".

But then, it could be a "false flag" to garner public sympathy.

There are many possibilities- blaming the so-called "ultra-Orthodox Jews"- i.e., the ones who really believe the Hebrew bible- that it is the literal word of God and that all of "his" laws must be followed, unchanged, forever is interesting because they are the True Torah Jews.

Then, there are the "Neo-Nazis"-mostly Russian immigrants who've entered via Israel's "Law of Return".

desecrating one of the holiest Israeli sites to get "public sympathy"? are you out of your mind??

desecrating one of the holiest Israeli sites to get "public sympathy"? are you out of your mind??
You, who quote Ze'ev Jabotinski, and advocate for the further terrorism of the Occupied Territories, dare to suggest that?

You are an armchair terrorist, little girl. Wake up!

Finding the Haganah insufficiently proactive in realizing the goal of a Jewish state that would encompass "both sides of the River Jordan," erstwhile Mussolini follower and early-day ultra-nationalist Ze'ev Jabotinsky broke with the militia and formed the Irgun, which devoted itself to terrorist operations against the British.

I find it hard to believe any Jew would touch Yad Vashem...unless they are someone with mental problems.

But Lipush - your sig line is disturbing. A Jewish state east of the Jordan? I pray that never happens.

Probably it was the "black infiltrators".
Why else would Israel deport them out of the country?

Interior Minister Eli Yishai vowed Thursday to exert every effort to see that "the last of the infiltrators return to their countries," referring to the some 50,000 African economic migrants, asylum seekers and refugees currently in Israel.
Yishai: Every African 'infiltrator' will... JPost - National News

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I find it hard to believe any Jew would touch Yad Vashem...unless they are someone with mental problems.

But Lipush - your sig line is disturbing. A Jewish state east of the Jordan? I pray that never happens.

Ze'ev Jabotinsky is a reminder of what being a real Zionist means. He was a man of faith and of action. I don't really think that being on both sides of the Jordan is really possible anymore, but I always looked up to people with Vision. Like Hertzl ("If you will it, it's not a dream") and Trumpeldor ("a pride is it, dying to protect our country").

look what we have now. 99% of the leaders will sale their mothers and children and our people to gain power and pride and more comfurtale chair.

Lipush -

I think Israel has been blessed with some wonderful leaders and speakers - Ben Gurion is perhaps my favourite, but also Ehud Barack, Golda Meir possibly...and back in history also to people like Hertzl, of course.

I do agree with you that the current crop are not quite so impressive, but I imagine that in the Knesset there must be a handful of genuine leaders. Israel just has so many educated people, and so many natural leader, I think....people with courage, etc.

We hope so, anyway!

But I think Zionism has also moved on, and now it is strongest when it confines its ambition to a strong, safe Israel - and not on conqueuring more land.

You, who quote Ze'ev Jabotinski, and advocate for the further terrorism of the Occupied Territories, dare to suggest that?

You are an armchair terrorist, little girl. Wake up!

Finding the Haganah insufficiently proactive in realizing the goal of a Jewish state that would encompass "both sides of the River Jordan," erstwhile Mussolini follower and early-day ultra-nationalist Ze'ev Jabotinsky broke with the militia and formed the Irgun, which devoted itself to terrorist operations against the British.

"Both sides of the Joran" means "Eretz Israel Hashleima". the complete land of Israel

The idea of a complete land of Israel stands in the Jewish traidition, saying that when the time comes, all that was lost to the Jews, will be returned.

People trying to narrow it down to the Hagana or Etzel or Lehi are cluless. Jews believe in the idea of Eretz Israel Hashleima like Christians in the return of Christ.

in the times where Jews were suffering or oppressed, this was a grand wish. the two sides of the Jordan. is a wish.

think about a situation when you have lost something and then left in a strange unfamiliar surrounding. You will wish to go home and to retrieve what has been lost. That's the main idea. it doesn't mean harming or doing anything wrong, is simply meaning getting what you believe is inner justice.

That is all.

Lipush -

I think Israel has been blessed with some wonderful leaders and speakers - Ben Gurion is perhaps my favourite, but also Ehud Barack, Golda Meir possibly...and back in history also to people like Hertzl, of course.

I do agree with you that the current crop are not quite so impressive, but I imagine that in the Knesset there must be a handful of genuine leaders. Israel just has so many educated people, and so many natural leader, I think....people with courage, etc.

We hope so, anyway!

But I think Zionism has also moved on, and now it is strongest when it confines its ambition to a strong, safe Israel - and not on conqueuring more land.

I can see that reason. But I don't think we have more land that we can lose, either.

the nature of humans, and living creatures, is to grow, not to shrink.

We havn't reached that level yet.:tongue:

This is the main reason the Zionist psychopaths that rule Israel have never officially declared any borders for that terrorist state.

Their long term goal is to expand Israel to all of the ancient lands inhabited by the Jews that are mentioned in the Torah.

Which means the areas currently known as Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt.

This is the main reason the Zionist psychopaths that rule Israel have never officially declared any borders for that terrorist state.

Their long term goal is to expand Israel to all of the ancient lands inhabited by the Jews that are mentioned in the Torah.

Which means the areas currently known as Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt.

If That happens, is only in the end of days, that is what Judaism says, anyway. Eretz Israel Hashleima, if returning to the Jews, is only when God decides it will. not within our hands.

But people used to hope.

If That happens, is only in the end of days, that is what Judaism says, anyway. Eretz Israel Hashleima, if returning to the Jews, is only when God decides it will. not within our hands.
What a load of zionist pseudo religious bunk.

If you and your fellow Hebe's really believed that.

Then there would be no need for the billions of dollars of state of the art weapon systems, tanks, jet fighters, munitions, missiles, etc.

Jehovah would just hand it to you on a gold platter.

And there would be no reason for you to steal it as per your usual M.O. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
What a load for zionist pseudo religious bunk.

Then there would be no need for the billions of dollars of state of the art weapon systems, tanks, jet fighters, munitions, missiles, etc.

Usual racist nonsense.

What a load for zionist pseudo religious bunk.

Your religion says that you get 72 virgins waiting for you in heaven when you blow yourself up killing Non Muslims.

That sounds pretty crazy to me.

So forgive me for lightly dismissing your criticism.:eusa_hand:

I said it before, if it was my saying, we would have found a way not to be depended on America aiding us, and stand on our own feet.

depending to much on others is never good.

If you are in favore of leaving violence behind, though, encourage your friends to do that as well.

If you are in favore of leaving violence behind, though, encourage your friends to do that as well.
LOL, that's classic coming from a zionist who supports Israels unfettered terrorism and murder against unarmed innocent women and children locked up in the worlds largest concentration camp called Gaza. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back