Israel's UN ambassador calls Jimmy Carter 'a bigot'

Do you really want to hear all the gnashing of teeth when jackbooted ICE SWAT teams start hunting down illegal immigrant Jews, putting them into detention centers, and then trucking them to the Reservation?

Think it through.

Not like ICE and all are really being used to thwart the "Reconquista" so this way they would be earning their pay, :evil:

SHE didn't require the formation of a brand new carved from muslim land nation in order to see why pals, like those from Idaho, would reject an imposed jewish state.

Your dual citizenship attitude exactly why the US should cease providing cover for your pet zionist nation.

I wish the duals would decide if they are American or something else, and if something else, go where they belong, instead of expecting, via the perpetual victim whine, that US taxpayers would eternally contribute to the welfare fund.

Other than that, assimilating, and actually becoiming 100% AMERICAN is an option.

When you say that, you do realize that the pals elected a terrorist organizaztion to represent it, right?

Speaking of terrorism, there was that business at the King David Hotel, where the chickenshits dressed as Arabs because they didn't have the balls to own what they were doing. To this day, everything is STILL everyone else's fault....

Of course, if the Judenrat hadn't been so intent on cutting their own co-religionists throats, perahps WWII in Europe, and subsequent history would have been different......

there is Rudolf Kasztner:

HIR | Refutation of Anna Porter's defense of Rudolf Kastner ("Kasztner's Train")

and there were many others, the ones about saving themselves, and writing off so many as not worth saving, as he did with the Hungarians.

I wish the duals would decide if they are American or something else, and if something else, go where they belong, instead of expecting, via the perpetual victim whine, that US taxpayers would eternally contribute to the welfare fund.

Other than that, assimilating, and actually becoiming 100% AMERICAN is an option.

Ah so because my mother made me an Israeli Citizen when I was 2, I should have to decide if I want to be here or there?

grow up.

I am an American and always will be, I love this country just as much as the next guy, I also love Israel. If that is a fault then I guess I am guilty.

however you do realize America has many citizens who are also citizens of other nations, not just Israel. Hell Obama holds citizenship in Kenya and Indonesia as well as the US. Should he have to leave or give those up as well?

Forum List

Back