Israel's tyranny (link free zone)

You just can't help the size of your DICK or YOUR BRAIN...now that is FUNNY

You wish you had them... Now, THAT IS FUNNY !!!!!! :321: :badgrin:
NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE OWNED UP TO YOUR INADEQUESES excusee the spelling

Do you have any idea how much fun you are for us to play with? Please post more often.
I fully well know...thank you MJ...what I like about you is,that you do not have a defective intellect like some of your breed(you see how clever I am in insulting you by the use of only one word,and you need superior intellect to achieve thus)

Anyhow I will endeavour to give you fun and mirth,but it will always depend on my stream of scourse material...THE RAMBLINGS OF THE ZIONIST TERRORIST FILTH..see you around MJ but please note,I notice that you Lemmings, always have to look upwards when speaking or addressing ME,AS IT SHOULD BE,AS NATURE REQUIRES,,,H.I.M.THELIQ

Steve, you have been a wonderful playmate. And you now have my permission to address me as MJB, the Great.

He had to get his HEAD out of his ASS first

You just can't help the size of your DICK or YOUR BRAIN...now that is FUNNY

Do you have any idea how much fun you are for us to play with? Please post more often.
I fully well know...thank you MJ...what I like about you is,that you do not have a defective intellect like some of your breed(you see how clever I am in insulting you by the use of only one word,and you need superior intellect to achieve thus)

Anyhow I will endeavour to give you fun and mirth,but it will always depend on my stream of scourse material...THE RAMBLINGS OF THE ZIONIST TERRORIST FILTH..see you around MJ but please note,I notice that you Lemmings, always have to look upwards when speaking or addressing ME,AS IT SHOULD BE,AS NATURE REQUIRES,,,H.I.M.THELIQ

Steve, you have been a wonderful playmate. And you now have my permission to address me as MJB, the Great.
I would Love to MJ BUT the Chief Rabbi SAYS NO...??? Why I know not,,,steve

I think you mean't HAS TO,,,LOL...

I think you mean't HAS TO,,,LOL...

No; :asshole: It was something you Had to do. You do not spell meant mean’t. LOL !!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back