Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end

The fact is that the targets Israel goes after are destroyed, so clearly the Syrian anti aircraft systems do not thwart Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah targets in Syria.
Not fact.
lol Of course it's a fact. You're beginning to sound like Baghdad Bob.
No, it isn´t. Air defense cannot intercept all missiles each time. But the Russian stuff is still way better than Iron Dome (made in UK, assembled in Israel) or Patriot.
Now your posts are so silly, you'e starting to make Baghdad Bob look good. Nothing Syria has can prevent Israel from destroying any target it goes after in Syria.
This is not about equipment but politics. Israel´s ally will protect them, otherwise a single strike would take out the Israeli air strips and the spook would be over. Syria´s ally, on the other hand, is always about appeasement, they hold love-ins and let the peace doves fly. At some point, however, there should be a red line, but Russia doesn´t have one, it seems, even when a plane full of Russians gets downed.
So the bully can send all the missiles he needs to overcome air defense.

What bully?

The fact is that the targets Israel goes after are destroyed, so clearly the Syrian anti aircraft systems do not thwart Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah targets in Syria.
Not fact.
No, it isn´t. Air defense cannot intercept all missiles each time. But the Russian stuff is still way better than Iron Dome (made in UK, assembled in Israel) or Patriot.
Now your posts are so silly, you'e starting to make Baghdad Bob look good. Nothing Syria has can prevent Israel from destroying any target it goes after in Syria.
This is not about equipment but politics. Israel´s ally will protect them, otherwise a single strike would take out the Israeli air strips and the spook would be over. Syria´s ally, on the other hand, is always about appeasement, they hold love-ins and let the peace doves fly. At some point, however, there should be a red line, but Russia doesn´t have one, it seems, even when a plane full of Russians gets downed.
Russia is not going to attack Israel and none of the Arabs or Iranians can. Get over it, the only option Assad has if he wants to end the Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah positions in Syria is to get the Iranians and Hezbollah out of Syria.

Clearly they haven't thwarted the Israeli attacks.
Yes, they did. Israels doesn´t dare to enter Syrian airspace and most missiles get intercepted.
Not fact.

Give me an hour and I will explain to You how Your side already confirmed everything the Israelis said.

The 2 rockets were intercepted on Syrian territory, the military allowed the ski resort to open as usual,
back to routine.

Not fact.
Russia is not going to attack Israel and none of the Arabs or Iranians can. Get over it, the only option Assad has if he wants to end the Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah positions in Syria is to get the Iranians and Hezbollah out of Syria.
I am supporting Iranian withdrawal because it is in line with putting an end to the conflict. I can also not imagine that advisors can teach the Syrian Army anything. However, Israel is also demanding the withdrawal of the Iranian-organized militias that are deployed in the south of Aleppo. This is unacceptable as long as there are terrorists. Israel can help getting rid of them so the militias can go home.

Yes, they did. Israels doesn´t dare to enter Syrian airspace and most missiles get intercepted.
Not fact.

Give me an hour and I will explain to You how Your side already confirmed everything the Israelis said.

The 2 rockets were intercepted on Syrian territory, the military allowed the ski resort to open as usual,
back to routine.
Syria denies any missiles were fired towards Israel.

reportubj64.jpg

Syrian Arab Army

Last edited:
you prove yourself to be a rookie/newbie/WRONG/etc
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

More Israeli missiles intercepted.
Interesting, Syria claims to have shot down 9 missiles but Russia says only 7 missiles were fired.
SANA says "at least 5 missiles" intercepted. No missile reached its target, a warehouse with Iranian weapons.
Israel claims they intercepted a missile coming from Syria.
In other words, there are a variety of conflicting reports.
The Russians have nobody there, they can only adopt Syrian reports. The army facebook site will tell us soon how many missiles were fired. It is obvious that your source tries to misinform you.

The Russians have no one there but they're engaged in combat against Iranians somehow.
And the body sacks keep arriving from out of nowhere, and US doesn't attack the Russians...

As I've already told You, Your Western sources have no idea what's actually going on.

RE: Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end
⁜→ Bleipriester, et al,

I'm not sure what the video shows.

All eight missiles were shot down by the latest Buk M2 and Panzir systems on Sunder afternoon.

But the Zionist war hawks took revenge for their lost missiles and stroke again in the night:
Update: Israeli missiles hammer Damascus in newest wave of strikes

(COMMENT)

What did it strike, an active missile or a decoy?

I'm not sure of the reload time for a mobile launch vehicle. Do you know?

Most Respectfully,
R

I have not watched it because my connection is too slow.

Then do because it shows 2 rockets fired from the Syrian territory at day of the interception footage.
Hermon is in 30km distance from the location of the engaged systems in the video.

Israeli response followed the same night.

I am supporting Iranian withdrawal because it is in line with putting an end to the conflict. I can also not imagine that advisors can teach the Syrian Army anything. However, Israel is also demanding the withdrawal of the Iranian-organized militias that are deployed in the south of Aleppo. This is unacceptable as long as there are terrorists. Israel can help getting rid of them so the militias can go home.
lol So you think Assad cannot handle the "terrorists" with Russian help but he could with Israeli help?

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
So Israel is officially randomly striking Syria until Iran withdraws. Clearly a political aim. The term applies.

RE: Israel´s terror attacks on Syria are going to end
⁜→ Bleipriester, et al,

I'm not sure what the video shows.

All eight missiles were shot down by the latest Buk M2 and Panzir systems on Sunder afternoon.

But the Zionist war hawks took revenge for their lost missiles and stroke again in the night:
Update: Israeli missiles hammer Damascus in newest wave of strikes

(COMMENT)

What did it strike, an active missile or a decoy?

I'm not sure of the reload time for a mobile launch vehicle. Do you know?

Most Respectfully,
R

I have not watched it because my connection is too slow.

Then do because it shows 2 rockets fired from the Syrian territory at day of the interception footage.
Hermon is in 30km distance from the location of the engaged systems in the video.

Israeli response followed the same night.

Later, maybe. Would take eternal to download. However, then it could be air defense missiles.

lol So you think Assad cannot handle the "terrorists" with Russian help but he could with Israeli help?
Assad could handle them single-handedly but he is bound by the candlelight-dinners that Putin holds with Erdogan. Another third party intervenes and the terrorists are out of luck.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
So Israel is officially randomly striking Syria until Iran withdraws. Clearly a political aim. The term applies.
hahahha--you fked up and can't take it back
1. you forgot to put civilians in your post--too late now!!
2. and you didn't prove it was unlawful
3. self defense is not a political aim
they do not directly target civilians
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

Assad could handle them single-handedly but he is bound by the candlelight-dinners that Putin holds with Erdogan. Another third party intervenes and the terrorists are out of luck.

Why do you use the term 'terror' attacks?

Did you get that out of Spiegel?

Why do you use the term 'terror' attacks?

Did you get that out of Spiegel?
You can show this to the Spiegelei and they wouldn´t call it terror but democratic rebels liberating civilians (they had few decent reports but mostly are spreading nonsense).
Horrible terrorist crime ignored by western community (GRAPHIC)

It is terror because the attacks have the nature of terrorist attacks such as car bombs. Iran is not endangering Israel in Syria, such is not part of the Syrian-Iranian agreement.

1. you forgot to put civilians in your post--too late now!!
It is not limited to civilians if you can read.

2. and you didn't prove it was unlawful
Neither are the attacks related to the Syrian-Israeli war nor is Israel at war with Iran.

3. self defense is not a political aim
This is not self defense.

they do not directly target civilians
See answer 1.

Israel not at war with Iran?

You sure about that?

Forum List

Back